Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609887 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Jijola: The difference between begining and the end. grin
I love this definition grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial: Manitoba hopeful

Tokiniofficial
chizzy01
divinetunes

Add ur sef

Oga Toki ...Bia minus me from that list. I no dey go Manitoba biko...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
divinetunes:

Oga Toki ...Bia minus me from that list. I no dey go Manitoba biko...

LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
chidimma1: i submitted proof of tuition and accommodation for the 2 yrs amounting to over 21k CAD, sponsor my dad tax receipt, photocopy of employment letter, bank statement of 4.7mil naira, sponsorship letter, my employment letter and study leave, my credentials, and school letters,
but i observed i mixed up offer of acceptance and college decision letter, now am thinking of including my bank statement of 4.3mil, my landed documents and uploading mainly vital documents. Please how do I handle the purpose of visit issue.

Purpose of visit :Ur sop must b convincing as to y u going for the course u picked!

Also include ur dad employment letter n payslips if hes working or his business registration documents n business transaction receipts if he owns his business.
Sworn affidavit from ur sponsor(dad).

Upload all ur parents(both ur mum n dad) documents that u think will help ur application, dnt think because ur dad is ur sponsor u dnt need ur mom's documents.
Ths r important!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SeyiMiilan: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good to be back.....can't read most posts but its great d lil I read..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hassan0007:

Oga chrigo I went to d vfc global today and they said the passport is not ready u guys are not giving me hope I ask them was d meaning of dis statement= Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
 they told me they av just sent it to them dat is not ready 4 collection
.....What other hope are you looking for my man?....except you wan make i dash you my neighbor wey her name be hope grin....truth be told man, your app has been refused except you wan make peeps give you false hope which i believe will hurt you more.....like i said earlier, start pondering on what you submitted and fish out the possible loopholes for ur next application.....the only thing you can do is to HOPE on a successful next application....God ain't sleeping......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial:

I'm clean sir

I did test somewhere else to check myself too grin
You have no worries bro cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Krysstofa(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2014
Hola roomies, it's quite late. I'll like y'all to please read this. If clicking the link doesn't work, then copy and paste it in your browser. >>>

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/nigeria-needs-skilled-welders-for-vision-20-2020-edebiri/ .

Does that prove that my country (Nigeria) will benefit from my program (Welding Engineering Technology @ College of the North Atlantic, NL, Canada). I don't want to immigrate to Canada, I just wanna get my qualifications, come back home, chop 9ja oil money (legally of course) and make the world a better place.
I'll be applying for my TRV on or before July 8th.
Thanks and goodnight/good morning.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chisky: 1:41am On Jul 04, 2014
Flight booked for 24th August...any preparation n travel advise from the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 2:26am On Jul 04, 2014
[/b]
ChriGo: .....What other hope are you looking for my man?....except you wan make i dash you my neighbor wey her name be hope grin....truth be told man, your app has been refused except you wan make peeps give you false hope which i believe will hurt you more.....like i said earlier, start pondering on what you submitted and fish out the possible loopholes for ur next application.....the only thing you can do is to [b]HOPE on a successful next application....God ain't sleeping......

LOL...oga chrigo miracle no dey happen 4 ya church grin.......@ hassan0007 pls bro biko! tk hrt....sit,think,read, prepare and relaunch....God ain't sleeping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 5:12am On Jul 04, 2014
A lot has happened in this wonderful forum. smiley Amefrica and all other lads who got their visa, congrats.
At chrigo,miss Bon, oga Siga + other veterans in to house! I salute you all. I have been pre-occupied with lot of engagements in the recent time,that's why I have not been frequent here.

I wish everyone of us the best life could offer.
Ciao! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=yomiraheem][/quote]
You can call the immigration office ABUJA.
That's where those issues are handled.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dammycrane000: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Krysstofa: Hola roomies, it's quite late. I'll like y'all to please read this. If clicking the link doesn't work, then copy and paste it in your browser. >>>

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/nigeria-needs-skilled-welders-for-vision-20-2020-edebiri/ .

Does that prove that my country (Nigeria) will benefit from my program (Welding Engineering Technology @ College of the North Atlantic, NL, Canada). I don't want to immigrate to Canada, I just wanna get my qualifications, come back home, chop 9ja oil money (legally of course) and make the world a better place.

When you apply, paper or online route , print a copy of that news page and add to your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Krysstofa: Hola roomies, it's quite late. I'll like y'all to please read this. If clicking the link doesn't work, then copy and paste it in your browser. >>>

Yea! Beta,now u ar talking, not before that u wanna indicate in ur app dat u wudnt b comin bak to Nija after ur study. Nija needs u o hahahhahhhahahahhahhaha. Wish u d best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2014
tokiniofficial: Manitoba hopeful

Tokiniofficial
chizzy01
divinetunes

Add ur sef

Brandon University Manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
newacca: A lot has happened in this wonderful forum. smiley Amefrica and all other lads who got their visa, congrats.
At chrigo,miss Bon, oga Siga + other veterans in to house! I salute you all. I have been pre-occupied with lot of engagements in the recent time,that's why I have not been frequent here.

I wish everyone of us the best life could offer.
Ciao! smiley
Nwanne! Thanks so much bro, for the wish. cheesy I hope you're faring good? It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Krysstofa(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Is that allowed? Printing newspapers? Anyone know of anyone that has gone through this process? Thanks.
dammycrane000:

When you apply, paper or online route , print a copy of that news page and add to your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidexhenry: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2014
helo gurus in the ous! want to appreciate everyone for the wonderful impact.My friend introduced me to this trend,he told me all my questions will be answered SHAPALY! pls frds I just wrote my GRE I had 286. I want to apply to schools in Canada for my MS in telecom and networking.Buh my problem is dat I dont kn any sch in Canada. don't even kn hw to go abt it. pls I seriously nid help. MKE UNA PLS HELP ME.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dammycrane000: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Krysstofa: Is that allowed? Printing newspapers? Anyone know of anyone that has gone through this process? Thanks.

Yes it is allowed, just like printing a page "showing a change of name" news papers are easily verifiable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2014
chidexhenry: helo gurus in the ous! want to appreciate everyone for the wonderful impact.My friend introduced me to this trend,he told me all my questions will be answered SHAPALY! pls frds I just wrote my GRE I had 286. I want to apply to schools in Canada for my MS in telecom and networking.Buh my problem is dat I dont kn any sch in Canada. don't even kn hw to go abt it. pls I seriously nid help. MKE UNA PLS HELP ME.
Google canadian schools
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Krysstofa: Is that allowed? Printing newspapers? Anyone know of anyone that has gone through this process? Thanks.
It is acceptable!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
This is where google comes in. However, you can check this website http://www.canadian-universities.net/Universities/Programs/Graduate-Studies-Network_Administration_and_Telecommunication.html
chidexhenry: helo gurus in the ous! want to appreciate everyone for the wonderful impact.My friend introduced me to this trend,he told me all my questions will be answered SHAPALY! pls frds I just wrote my GRE I had 286. I want to apply to schools in Canada for my MS in telecom and networking.Buh my problem is dat I dont kn any sch in Canada. don't even kn hw to go abt it. pls I seriously nid help. MKE UNA PLS HELP ME.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yuwa73(f): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Good morning house. I am new here.
Applied online 23 june for study permit, I did upfront medicals and did biometric 30 june but myCIC account is yet to show I have done my biometric. What do I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Use this link... www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2014
yuwa73: Good morning house. I am new here.
Applied online 23 june for study permit, I did upfront medicals and did biometric 30 june but myCIC account is yet to show I have done my biometric. What do I do?
You and my friend have same issue her cic account is not updated as well.she said she will wait till next week.hope you can track your num on vgc website?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2014
SeyiMiilan: Good to be back.....can't read most posts but its great d lil I read..

did u finish from unaab?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2014
my sister just gave birth to quadruplet. three boiz n a gal. plz help me and thank God.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Slimdel]No u can't scan, upload and submit extra documents unless upon request from embassy but some people do put the extra documents in an envelope and go submit to the embassy please Note: I don't know how effective that works if it has worked for someone I don't know

Cheers
kk, tanks so the embassy can request for more doc if they want. does dat delay d visa application process?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2014
chizzy01: my sister just gave birth to quadruplet. three boiz n a gal. plz help me and thank God.
Chai! shocked This is so wowing.. Congrats to her oo, iya 'berin.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
visit www.aucc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Chatters:

I collected naira MasterCard. I dont know about Visa but I'm sure it will work since it's all from First Bank. Please fill in the form and tell them you want to activate for Internet banking.
cheesy grin It worked!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much bro!!!!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.