Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (615822 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
chizzy01: i replied u. hafa wih u?

Same story, got it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
akosh005:

Same story, got it
ok. dnt worry u ll get urs soon u hear. All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chizzy01 u v to stop tracking and dont give urself BP biko. Go n rest n forget u ever applied. Thank u n stay blessed. Akosh join me dats if we can do it grin.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
chizzy01: Chizzy01 u v to stop tracking and dont give urself BP biko. Go n rest n forget u ever applied. Thank u n stay blessed. Akosh join me dats if we can do it grin.

Loooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yes dear, Original Slim no counterfeit, loyal ma
gavinmensah:

Slim!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BonHomme(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
......trv loading! Oluwa is involved!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin yes he is
BonHomme: ......trv loading! Oluwa is involved!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good night,everybody.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jijola: Don't say you worked at all. Just let the employer write that you assisted in research in the area you're going to Canado to focus on. Let him state it's a voluntary Graduate tutelage programme.All the best.

Thanks...if I would employ ur advice, will I be expected to include doc. Of the financial status(bank statement) of the employer(company)??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
missbon: Okay pls choose ur words carefully next time.
Showing that u have past employment may actually hurt ur application.what can help u is if you show that someone is willing to employ u on return.this someone is best when it's ur sponsor.not just a stranger or someone dat has no connection with you. If ur sponsor can't do dis den a close relative is better. Pls note that it has to be a registered company. And it should be written on a letterhead paper with correct contact and signatures.Also you must be ready to write a convincing statement of purpose. Try to show it to peeps here before submitting.

Thanks... you made sense too...your response has made me makeup my mind not to use an agent. This thread is really helpful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please I'm still a jjc on this canadian visa parole, is there any PRICE TAG on the medicals or does the initial visa application fee cover it? If YES what's the cost. I'm try'n to make my budget. Good night all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Na u I find come nau smiley

Latest yankee boy in town. smiley

#Call That Swag! cool

See ya soon!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
chizzy01: Chizzy01 u v to stop tracking and dont give urself BP biko. Go n rest n forget u ever applied. Thank u n stay blessed. Akosh join me dats if we can do it grin.
Baby, you're getting called-up for medicals soon.

Stay positive! kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
vanrichie4u: Please I'm still a jjc on this canadian visa parole, is there any PRICE TAG on the medicals or does the initial visa application fee cover it? If YES what's the cost. I'm try'n to make my budget. Good night all

VISA+Biometrics fee = $235

Medicals = ±29K (naira)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Happy weekend everyone... especially to miss bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Wishing u a very nice weekend too smiley
Finestlex: Happy weekend everyone... especially to miss bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 1:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Waoh what an hectic week for me guys I am sorry u cudn't come here I have been arranging to go and submit my application at the Visa Application centre I was surprised when I got there and they say they don't collect bank draft anymore I went back to the bank to collect cash and I made my application today 11/07/2014 ,paper route ,Fanshawe College London Ontario ,September I know I am coming with positive result ijn ,I want to use this time out to thank everyone that has helped in one way or the other God will make all our dreams come true ,Congratulations Ameafrica ...Now Canafrica ,Slimdel, Galaxy,and all others that got their TRV ,You guys will rejoice with me soon I shall testify to what the lord as done,thanks

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Dfreshprince: 1:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Good day peeps,
Wat is d difference btw a post diploma and a post graduate diploma. Thks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slimmsyyetty: 2:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Hi everyone. Am a first timer on this trend. I wasn't offered admission for masters program. I had 2.2 in my first degree (neither weak nor strong). Please what should I do to strengthen my graduate admission towards my next application. I would like to have my master in geology/geophysics (its related 2my 1st degree), and I cant find schools in Canada that offers postgraduate diploma (PGD) in either of geology/geophysics. Alternatively, what if I endured to have a PGD here in Nigeria before applying for my masters in Canada, would that boost my chances of being given admission for masters? I will appreciate your response. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by babbs45: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss mi, I don chop medicals oo. Na TRV remain.

Stay positive! You'll rejoice

Oga, shey you no go share your good news with your padis on the US Student Visa thread ni? Abi you won chop the TRV gan before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:02am On Jul 12, 2014
it may be difficult for you to get masters...why not go for courses related to ur first degree, it must not be exactly what you are looking for tho.
maybe you should consider geographic informations systems, its related to your course and lucrative..some colleges have a co-op option for it which means you can gain some work experience from it..afterwards, you can apply for the masters in future if you wish
check out the colleges below
http://flemingcollege.ca/programs/post-graduate-programs https://www.fanshawec.ca/programs-courses/full-time-programs/gis1-intro http://www3.algonquincollege.com/sat/program/geographic-information-systems/#feesexpenses
slimmsyyetty: Hi everyone. Am a first timer on this trend. I wasn't offered admission for masters program. I had 2.2 in my first degree (neither weak nor strong). Please what should I do to strengthen my graduate admission towards my next application. I would like to have my master in geology/geophysics (its related 2my 1st degree), and I cant find schools in Canada that offers postgraduate diploma (PGD) in either of geology/geophysics. Alternatively, what if I endured to have a PGD here in Nigeria before applying for my masters in Canada, would that boost my chances of being given admission for masters? I will appreciate your response. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 4:05am On Jul 12, 2014
vanrichie4u:

HOUSE WHAT ADVICE DO U RECOmmend!?
You no how the story goes here in 9ja..I've been in the unemployed status for about a year now, a family friend is willing to grant me an employment letter from his company to back me up that I worked with him. I want to state it on my cv I stopped working 6 months ago so that these bloody canadians won't ask for my own bankstatement or Payslips since I have stopped working with them ( my folks are my sponsors). I would be glad if I get response from u chaps.thanks
U may claim that u did internship with the company.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 4:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Slimdel: If by end of today still nothing then you can call the hospital to know what the delay is all about
Infact call them now and know whatsup they won't bite u if u do grin
Lol, I called them yesterday. They confirmed to me that they sent the result late, that's why. Thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 4:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Jijola: Didn't get it bro.As per ur medics, sometimes it varies depending on the VO treating it. I believe God you'll get your passport request today.
Oh yea, but d delay is actually from the clinic. Thanks man. Gotten ur passport? Wondering why u didn't see my reply to pm. I have replied again. Pls check
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 12, 2014
bodmas3000: Waoh what an hectic week for me guys I am sorry u cudn't come here I have been arranging to go and submit my application at the Visa Application centre I was surprised when I got there and they say they don't collect bank draft anymore I went back to the bank to collect cash and I made my application today 11/07/2014 ,paper route ,Fanshawe College London Ontario ,September I know I am coming with positive result ijn ,I want to use this time out to thank everyone that has helped in one way or the other God will make all our dreams come true ,Congratulations Ameafrica ...Now Canafrica ,Slimdel, Galaxy,and all others that got their TRV ,You guys will rejoice with me soon I shall testify to what the lord as done,thanks
Which of the intake,fall or winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2014
bodmas3000: Waoh what an hectic week for me guys I am sorry u cudn't come here I have been arranging to go and submit my application at the Visa Application centre I was surprised when I got there and they say they don't collect bank draft anymore I went back to the bank to collect cash and I made my application today 11/07/2014 ,paper route ,Fanshawe College London Ontario ,September I know I am coming with positive result ijn ,I want to use this time out to thank everyone that has helped in one way or the other God will make all our dreams come true ,Congratulations Ameafrica ...Now Canafrica ,Slimdel, Galaxy,and all others that got their TRV ,You guys will rejoice with me soon I shall testify to what the lord as done,thanks
Which of the intake,fall or winter??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Thanks dear, yours is near, never loose faith, but wait do u mean u submitted your application through paper route for September intake?
I wish you the very best *hugs*

Fine morning to us all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2014
bashorunbazok:
Lol, I called them yesterday. They confirmed to me that they sent the result late, that's why. Thanks a lot.
when did they send it? Has ur status been updated?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Morning peepz.. with CGPA of 2.96 can a friend get master admissions into an university in canada?any body has an idea abt this? Instead of applying for PGD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
babbs45:

Oga, shey you no go share your good news with your padis on the US Student Visa thread ni? Abi you won chop the TRV gan before?
Lol ...oga mi, make my TRV drop first. I go write a very long epistle. grin God is good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.