Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610076 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lol welcome newbie
TRV= temporary resident visa
PRV= permanent resident visa
SOA= Statement of account
LOI= letter of introduction
LOE= letter of explanation
LOA= letter of acceptance
SOP= statement of purpose
sunnysunny: pls what is the full meaning of TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Oga, go there joor. Congrats in advance! grin

Oga cat eye grin.. no vex na Haustraliah give U the name.. I hope I'm gonna be this happy by tomorrow. Thanks brov

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its important but not a must whether online or not sashafierce got her visa online route without any sop or loe abeg befr u give someone HBP

Swerri sorry I had to mention your name just don't want the guy in question here his blood pressure to rise because he didn't submit sop, he needs to hope and pray for the best

Haustraliah:
its very important to include letter of explanation if applying online.
I don't know if you applied through paper route.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
pyhz:

Whats so confidential in his soa that he cant gve it to the prsn he's sponsoring himself.

The first thing a vo will look under a sponsorship details of an applicant is the soa so she/he can ascertain mayb the sponsor can truly afford to sponsor the applicant.

I dunno how this is possible without his soa.
The applicant has to submit the soa, then the vo can confirm if its genuine from the sponsor bank directly not the sponsor giving the vo terms he will give it to them personally.

[quote author=pyhz]

Whats so confidential in his soa that he cant gve it to the prsn he's sponsoring himself.

@pyhz this is exactly mai questn to him when he said this,anyway,thanks very much.other contribtions needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Oga cat eye grin.. no vex na Haustraliah give U the name.. I hope I'm gonna be this happy by tomorrow. Thanks brov

LOL! God ain't sleeping...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Hehe lyfe, wen u track am, wetin d thing tell una?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
You can print them out if you wanna use paper route but if online I see no reason why u should its already in soft copy
famolino: I'm yet to get d hardcopy of my admission letter (will I request for it?) Or I should print out the one sent to my email? Its a 3page mail, d 1st page states program name, tuition fees etc. D 2nd page has a heading CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE FORM, stating for me to confirm my acceptance whch I have done. While d last page is FEES INFORMATION, stating how I can make payments. Dnt know if I shld print all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
pyhz:

Hehe lyfe, wen u track am, wetin d thing tell una?

Mr pyhz
U ARE ONE BROTHER I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER FORGET IN MY LIFE. U BEEN OF GREAT ASSISTANCE,GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO DAMN MAPLE AND ALL OF ITS STAFF. U GAVE ME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. U EVEN TOOK YOUR PRECIOUS TIME OFF HERE TO ANALYSE WHAT GIBBERISH I GOT TO SAY... I SURE OWE U SOO MUCH brov....THANKS A BILLION

I just check am a few while back and e say dem.don dispatch am from Accra

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
gavinmensah:

What are the other networks, I hve just 2links
I had to google for this one. When I get others I'Ll post them
http://support.bell.ca/mobility/Smartphones_and_mobile_internet/Will_my_mobile_phone_or_smartphone_work_on_the_Bell_network#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
gavinmensah:

Mine didn't work too, and I just got these phones cry
i think the phones we buy here in Nigeria might not work except if it's the high end type.
i have a samsung duos and a HTC one, my samsung duos didnt work but the htc one did and i bought it outside the country sha.
i am also of the opinion that all this china phones will not work there too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I'm a 3rd time applicant. Was denied twice using one of the best agent in Nigeria..did meds last year
oh yea true, I forgot. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
gavinmensah:

Mine didn't work too, and I just got these phones cry

My phone works on both links... *dancing skelewu*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dearie I don't think he should reapply for September, he should just defer calm down and package his application instead of rushing to tender his application and make another mistake why not wait and package well both in body mind and soul, anyway is his decision to make just giving in my 2cents

pyhz:

List wat u submitted n lets see if u can still apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
@walofy88 been trying to contact u my mail gives bouncing back to me lol how are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now it makes more sense the saying that "Visa na just the first step"...please. ..up your game as you land. ...as you are enjoying Canny...please think long term. .the two years on your TRV "flies"...and if you don't have concrete plans....your post grad work permit will follow same trend....I am beginning to see there are quite a number of naija peeps running from province to province to evade immigration. ...if we don't plan...before you know it....it will happen!In the multitude of counsel. ..there is safety!
Safetrip to Fall applicants...anyone coming to Lethbridge can buzz me...if you need help.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by walofy88: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
ChriGo: ...Na my post wey don grow white bia bia u dey quote grin....hmmm!!!....

My oga how ur side na. you just fashi ur padi for brampton patapata.....my text msg and voice mail go don grow white bia bia for your phone....Diaris God o.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cessna150(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
@slimdel please I need your email address. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by walofy88: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: @walofy88 been trying to contact u my mail gives bouncing back to me lol how are you?

Pretty smile I'm fine jare. How has been your day so far? fine I guess....I dey expect you for canny wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
My Toppest Oga kai book and drugs (pharmacist) have tied your two hands, the lord is your strength I'm everly loyal sir grin
kjbobo: Now it makes more sense the saying that "Visa na just the first step"...please. ..up your game as you land. ...as you are enjoying Canny...please think long term. .the two years on your TRV "flies"...and if you don't have concrete plans....your post grad work permit will follow same trend....I am beginning to see there are quite a number of naija peeps running from province to province to evade immigration. ...if we don't plan...before you know it....it will happen!In the multitude of counsel. ..there is safety!
Safetrip to Fall applicants...anyone coming to Lethbridge can buzz me...if you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
OK darl just drop your email and I will get back to u asap
cessna150: @slimdel please I need your email address. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Very soon hope say u still dey Toronto, please drop hi via email don't know why I can't email u
walofy88:

Pretty smile I'm fine jare. How has been your day so far? fine I guess....I dey expect you for canny wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cessna150(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: OK darl just drop your email and I will get back to u asap

Olamidesanyaolu at yahu dot com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Done but whatever u wanna ask me u can ask it here grin others can give their input
cessna150:

Olamidesanyaolu at yahu dot com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Persuade the sponsor, but if he insists, then apply through paper route and add the sponsorship letter where the sponsor states that he wants to send the SOA directly.
Let the sponsor write the applicant's details on a cover letter that goes with the SOAd post it through the mailing address on the CDHC web
vinnygod:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: I'm happy for you sexy mama congratulations

thanks darl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ekpekus1: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
kjbobo: Now it makes more sense the saying that "Visa na just the first step"...please. ..up your game as you land. ...as you are enjoying Canny...please think long term. .the two years on your TRV "flies"...and if you don't have concrete plans....your post grad work permit will follow same trend....I am beginning to see there are quite a number of naija peeps running from province to province to evade immigration. ...if we don't plan...before you know it....it will happen!In the multitude of counsel. ..there is safety!
Wisdom! An adage in my local dialect translate thus: when a word is correct, you don't argue!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
sunnysunny: pls what is the full meaning of TRV?
Temporary Residents Visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lol welcome dear
Habeeb521: hello guys it me habib am back
i guess have missed alot
my regars to slimdel chrigo amefica and others keep up the great works
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amefrica:

My phone works on both links... *dancing skelewu*

Lol lol, What phone is it? I hope I don't end up buying a new phone cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Mr pyhz
U ARE ONE BROTHER I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER FORGET IN MY LIFE. U BEEN OF GREAT ASSISTANCE,GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO DAMN MAPLE AND ALL OF ITS STAFF. U GAVE ME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. U EVEN TOOK YOUR PRECIOUS TIME OFF HERE TO ANALYSE WHAT GIBBERISH I GOT TO SAY... I SURE OWE U SOO MUCH brov....THANKS A BILLION

I just check am a few while back and e say dem.don dispatch am from Accra

Insha Allah, na positive news!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Can't wait till tomorrow for your good news.
wish you the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: Dearie I don't think he should reapply for September, he should just defer calm down and package his application instead of rushing to tender his application and make another mistake why not wait and package well both in body mind and soul, anyway is his decision to make just giving in my 2cents

fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.