Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612345 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by donteejay: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
MrArams:

cc kjbobo

@ Kjbobo how far? Are u in Calgary? If yes PM me ur number lets hookup.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
eromzzz:

Sorry about these questions, but what exactly does the bank detail contain. Coz there's no such info on their website
Account no n bank name for d transfer. Ur school shd ve dt on d website. Bt I dey dnt u can cal dem cos d bank needs dat to do d Form A transfer for u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thank u smiley
ValerieXO: Happy Birthday miss bon smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lovesavvi: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Haustraliah:
I payed 45 dollars online, and sent all required documents online to the international students department.
it take 3 weeks for the school to decide.
moreover,I Also payed 100$ as tuition deposit
ok, thanks so much,av checked their program but dey don't av my course for january intake
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kruxit: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ Amefrica soooo proud of ur input plz how far wit seunalasho.... he has bin missin for too long even after d delays
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mirror97: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Greetings to everyone!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations to a GREAT woman..! An epitome of selflessness. I can never forget dat vry day u welcomed me into this thread and showed me the way. If not, agents for finish my small change.! grin Words are not jus enough! smiley

Chaaaiiii....I jus dey imagine the size of the bday cake on my shiny teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey teleport come Sarnia dis nite o; TRV or not. cheesy

Happy Birthday Mrs Chrigo Bon smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
sashafierce:
Account no n bank name for d transfer. Ur school shd ve dt on d website. Bt I dey dnt u can cal dem cos d bank needs dat to do d Form A transfer for u

thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
parisbluefox: Yes O. Very important. call the school and tell them to provide their bank details that you want to pay your fees by wire transfer.

thanks a lot would keep you posted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Don't worry I shall send ur cake thru FedEx now. grin thanks a lot and have a gudnyt rest
divinetunes: Congratulations to a GREAT woman..! An epitome of selflessness. I can never forget dat vry day u welcomed me into this thread and showed me the way. If not, agents for finish my small change.! grin Words are not jus enough! smiley

Chaaaiiii....I jus dey imagine the size of the bday cake on my shiny teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey teleport come Sarnia dis nite o; TRV or not. cheesy

Happy Birthday Mrs Chrigo Bon smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimdel: Its the same thing I sent to u I gave the person

Ok thanks just wanna be sure am gettin ei info...by d way am confused now...for advanced diploma ? do u think I hv any problem considering my situation as I explained to u...do u think I stand better chance with adv dip? I cnt really see a PGD for jan 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimdel: grin grin grin
t
True I agree with u...I really don say much her cus I don't kw but have learnt a lot here by just reading thru d post...very informative and interesting even funny at times ...- decided to do this stuff myself...I paid an agent close to N200k for my girlfriends though it was successful but I feel I just paid for time and knowledge which hv learned here... Qudus to em selfless peeps on here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
For the benefits of those that has/will mistaken revoked their GC keys.... all u need to do is to create a new username n password and then link ur old application to ur new account.

For u to link ur old application to ur new account, u have to know some basic informations u filled in ur application form (form 1294) as u will be asked to provide answers to some certain questions.

So pls always make sure u save ur form 1294 for future references.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Its well
God ain't sleeping
brvheart: t
True I agree with u...I really don say much her cus I don't kw but have learnt a lot here by just reading thru d post...very informative and interesting even funny at times ...- decided to do this stuff myself...I paid an agent close to N200k for my girlfriends though it was successful but I feel I just paid for time and knowledge which hv learned here... Qudus to em selfless peeps on here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Good Nyt NL.
Good Night my E-Family.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2014
eromzzz:

thanks a lot
Uw

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 3:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica: Happy Birthday to the one and only female VisaOfficer on this thread..

Longlife and prosperity, MissBon. kiss kiss
Happy birthday to a phenomenal lady, our one and only missbon. God bless all that concern you, the longer you live the brighter you shine. Do enjoy all of God's best. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 3:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Finestlex: Amen..
Sorry MissBon is coming late I wish Happy birthday am a July baby too Enjoy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2014
ManTiger:
My sister, you've been a relief for me.
Pls [size=20pt]permit me[/size] to to say thank yo. grin grin grin
@lovelydamsel awfar hope u will be attending the pre departure briefing here in Lagos on August 1 for those who Are going to Fanshawe college, London Ontario?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Amen..thanks bro smiley
kingsolve:
Happy birthday to a phenomenal lady, our one and only missbon. God bless all that concern you, the longer you live the brighter you shine. Do enjoy all of God's best. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks a lot smiley
bodmas3000: Sorry MissBon is coming late I wish Happy birthday am a July baby too Enjoy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 4:20am On Jul 23, 2014
missbon: Don't worry I shall send ur cake thru FedEx now. grin thanks a lot and have a gudnyt rest

Wooooow!!! Thanks alot Missy... grin grin grin I'm expecting it... cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:22am On Jul 23, 2014
@toucheli what of the tax rate in Saskatchewan, do you know?
kjbobo:
Total taxes in Canada vary based on province..so you can't generalize Canada being more than U.S....for instance,Alberta is 5% as compared to 13% in Ontario or 15% in Nova Scotia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2014
What of the tax rate in Saskatchewan, do you know?
kjbobo:
Total taxes in Canada vary based on province..so you can't generalize Canada being more than U.S....for instance,Alberta is 5% as compared to 13% in Ontario or 15% in Nova Scotia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2014
@kjbobo what of the tax rate in Saskatchewan, do you know?
kjbobo:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls, what is the full meaning of vfs.
Thanks
luvly3:

Hi, Sorry I don't have the number anymore, u can get it on vfs website via Google...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 23, 2014
bodmas3000: @lovelydamsel awfar hope u will be attending the pre departure briefing here in Lagos on August 1 for those who Are going to Fanshawe college, London Ontario?

No dear I won't be attending because I was not invited and I dnt reside in lagos. Goodmorning smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Happy birthday missbon, cheers!!!
missbon: Amen..dont worry the cake is waiting..thanks a lot smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kofo92: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2014
I am new to this thread and I will like the house to help me on how to go about canada student visa starting from admission to a college/university ..... I was denied at the US consulate and I've made up my mind to study in canada cos they both work in line with the modern technology..... Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adeoye347: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Dear All,

I have a B Tech in Computer Science (from the department of Computer Science and Engineering) I currently have a job in area of mechanical engineering i enjoy the job and makes me want to change my field to Mechanical Engineering,which mean i need some certificate from this field(mechanical) preferably a degree certificate. Do you have an idea of a school in Canada that i can study on a condition that they will relieve me of some courses and i can finish the degree in not more than 2 years Max. Do you have an idea of the cost at least range.And please suggest me some schools in Canada i can try.

Google seems to bring too much info and hard to narrow down,as well my first time on Nairaland so be easy on me.pls lol

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Gudmoni huse plz can i get a sample of letter of authorization to enable someone pick my documents from cvac. to chizyyezenwa@yahoo.com.tnx n God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Kofo92: I am new to this thread and I will like the house to help me on how to go about canada student visa starting from admission to a college/university ..... I was denied at the US consulate and I've made up my mind to study in canada cos they both work in line with the modern technology..... Any help will be highly appreciated.
You re highly welcum on board.a lotta of guyz have crossed over just like u and today they re mouthful of testimonies example the likes of amefrica n co.here, we ain't concerned with number of times u've bn denied or refused rather we believe the ends justify d means but firstly, we don't encourage laziness here u gatta workhard and learn how to do certain things on ur own. Everything u need to know about admission down to trv application has already been treated extensively. All u should do is to task urslf by start reading frm part1 or atleast prt3 down to date cuz a lotta information,tips,answers and watever u may desire knowing has bn gvn a fair justice. Also u can go thru www.cic.gc.ca and www.aucc.ca then u can come bck with any difficulties.a lotta gurus are willingly to assist.here we have caliber of professionals that will advice u...once again ur highly wlkum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.