Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612315 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
larryade:
Hi bro, I just sent you a mail. Pls I need to ask you for some urgent clarifications. Send me your email: adetunjilr@gmail.com. Thanks man.

Replied!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello gurus in the house. Please I have few questions.

1. Should I use my previous CIC account to reapply ?
2. If yes will I need to re-upload the previously uploaded documents as well.
3. If yes will I need to do another Bio-metrics ?

Thank you all for your time ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
ilrbell2005: Hello gurus in the house. Please I have few questions.

1. Should I use my previous CIC account to reapply ?
2. If yes will I need to re-upload the previously uploaded documents as well.
3. If yes will I need to do another Bio-metrics ?

Thank you all for your time ..

Yes to all your questions!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Another biometrics after one has been done before? You are sure about this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayjegs: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
@Akanni and constant57....thanks so much for the info. I could have chosen 1st September but there is orientation on the 2nd September at the University of Saskatchewan where I will be doing my PhD. The orientation is for graduate students so if that's your school too, you have to be there by then. As a result, 1st September may be late.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
codebreaker:

This your question sef na wa! Make I shut-up, as I nor know wetin I dey talk..

Just so you know -- you have to redo biometrics for every application!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
codebreaker:

Lol dearie,anytime you want to apply or reapply you have to redo biometrics and pay again.its written all over the website smiley but don't forget to add you uci number and tell them the reasons were denied smiley all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Maybe i should start by saying

good evening all
Am new here, I have a question...... can someone in his/her mid 30's study in Canada with WAEC result?
this is an open question ooooh.... your 2cent will highly be appreciated oooo

Although the result goes with over seven years work experience as admin asst. computer studies cert and Occupational Health & Safety Cert "first a order" Also, I studied Mass Communication 2005 but the result is not good ooh (Pass) I refuse to collect it from the school because of the grade....... na Diploma Sha ooo

the school I applied to gave me the option of pre health because i do not meet the require mark (Biology B3, English C5, Maths C6, IELTS overall score 6.5) after the advice she then chipped this in

Please consider the visa facts as well as you age and level of study you are applying (Practical Nursing)do not match.

I want to apply for Diploma of Human Resources or Business Admin since I have years of experience in a similar role....... my plan is to get the study permit then change back to my program
[b]Maybe i should start by saying

good evening all
Am new here, I have a question...... can someone in his/her mid 30's study in Canada with WAEC result?

Although the result goes with over seven years work experience as admin asst. computer studies cert and Occupational Health & Safety Cert "first a order" Also, I studied Mass Communication 2005 but the result is not good ooh (Pass) I refuse to collect it from the school because of the grade....... na Diploma Sha ooo

the school I applied to gave me the option of pre health because i do not meet the require mark (Biology B3, English C5, Maths C6, IELTS overall score 6.5) after the advice she then chipped this in

Please consider the visa facts as well as you age and level of study you are applying (Practical Nursing)do not match.

I want to apply for Diploma of Human Resources or Business Admin since I have years of experience in a similar role....... my plan is to get the study permit then change back to my program
[/b]Maybe i should start by saying

good evening all

the school I applied to gave me the option of pre health because i do not meet the require mark. Here is my WAEC grade (Biology B3, English C5, Maths C6, IELTS overall score 6.5) after the advice she then chipped this in

Please consider the visa facts as well as you age and level of study you are applying (Practical Nursing)do not match. na this statement put confusion for my head.....
so now.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you

Amefrica:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you

lovelydamsel:

Lol dearie,anytime you want to apply or reapply you have to redo biometrics and pay again.its written all over the website smiley but don't forget to add you uci number and tell them the reasons were denied smiley all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you

codebreaker:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by larryade: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Replied!
Just msg'd you oga mi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Galaxxy:

July7 via Online route.
hi, when did you collect your TRV after drop off. pls I need to confirm that apart from the N6200 for CVAC, I have to pay 4500 for tracking and posting my pasport back to me when I submit or I still ve to collect in person.
how many passport photos do I include.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
larryade:
Just msg'd you oga mi.

Ok boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Hmm! Thanks.. My app would be positive ijn

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

This your question sef na wa! Make I shut-up, as I nor know wetin I dey talk..

Just so you know -- you have to redo biometrics for every application!

Oh seen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Canada in't cheaper than uk after all.. With flight fares that are equivalent to 2 return tickets to heathrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dondondee1: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks so much brotherly! ...you're not the first to use that nor would you be the last -- Just submit the right docs and get your VISA! wink
ok bro thanks. please can you give me a list of documents to submit let me try my luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=nkechima][/quote]
Is my post/question not visible enough?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by standupguy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
No do not notorize statement of acct, u notorize affidavit of support which is slightly different from letter of support.
for my own app i submitted both affidavit of support and letter of support

Abeg sample of both brother.
Ibizz1@hotmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
twoc:
hi, when did you collect your TRV after drop off. pls I need to confirm that apart from the N6200 for CVAC, I have to pay 4500 for tracking and posting my pasport back to me when I submit or I still ve to collect in person.
how many passport photos do I include.
thanks

I submitted my passport in person at VFS and it was ready for collection after 4days of submission. I didn't use the Courier means but since you used the Courier service, your passport will be delivered earliest when the visa has been issued. You need not worry about the passport been delayed cos it will definitely get to you ASAP. U can still go ahead to track the progess of thins. Lest I forget, your passport has been processed and ready for dispatch if you receive an email from CIC few days after submission that your application status has been updated.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
@OnyeOma, I hail oooo. Thanks for making it a Sucesss. Where u dey all this while? I am porting in 3weeks time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
kayjegs: @Akanni and constant57....thanks so much for the info. I could have chosen 1st September but there is orientation on the 2nd September at the University of Saskatchewan where I will be doing my PhD. The orientation is for graduate students so if that's your school too, you have to be there by then. As a result, 1st September may be late.

I am heading to UofS too. Thanks for the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Galaxxy: @OnyeOma, I hail oooo. Thanks for making it a Sucesss. Where u dey all this while? I am porting in 3weeks time.

You're welcome bro...I dey ooo...GOODNESS BOOMERANGS, THE MEASURE YOU GIVE, THE MEASURE YOU RECEIVE...It always pays to be good and helpful to others cos you dont know where you'll meet them tomorrow.

We'll see in Canada soonest...will travel before then shaa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
nkechima: you are doing a great job here .... I will say thank you to all that contributed in one way or the other to the successes shared here many more to come....
pls, I have a question...... can someone in his/her mid 30's study in Canada with WAEC result?

pls house, opinions and suggestions are needed on this particular question grin ejo biko make una ans d question for us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Onyeoma3:

You're welcome bro...I dey ooo...GOODNESS BOOMERANGS, THE MEASURE YOU GIVE, THE MEASURE YOU RECEIVE...It always pays to be good and helpful to others cos you dont know where you'll meet them tomorrow.

We'll see in Canada soonest...will travel before then shaa...

Aii bro. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
pyhz:

pls house, opinions and suggestions are needed on this particular question grin ejo biko make una ans d question for us

God will attained to your case the way U attainded to mine

please I have modified the one I posted around 6:32pm, kindly go through it for me.
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
kayjegs: @Akanni and constant57....thanks so much for the info. I could have chosen 1st September but there is orientation on the 2nd September at the University of Saskatchewan where I will be doing my PhD. The orientation is for graduate students so if that's your school too, you have to be there by then. As a result, 1st September may be late.

Yeah, am quite aware orientation is Sept 2nd. Mine is a peculiar case as my supervisor wants me around in early September since he is away on vacation and won't be back until then. Nonetheless, current graduate students in his lab have promised to put me through on arrival so I don't miss any thing. Thanks all the same.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gentpeace: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Am also going to mun , st johns
osorochi: I want to apply to Mun too....have u gotten admission already? if yes what course did they apply for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gentpeace: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls my sponsor paid tax last , 2 years ago , is there any way I can maneuver this tax receipt ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
nkechima:

God will attained to your case the way U attainded to mine

please I have modified the one I posted around 6:32pm, kindly go through it for me.
Thank you

Amen....Ma i guess we r in the same boat, am also on the lookout for any opinions or suggestions on this particular topic for somebody.Hes also in his mid 30's n have more than 8years working experience as a mechanical/civil engineer.
His own particular problem tho is that he neva had SSCE rather he went to a technical school whr he gt his certificate.

pls what can he do to get admission into schools in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
pyhz:

I still dey wait for your opinions and suggestion oooh

I notice say people no ready answer question again na only congratulobia and flight mater dey just dey talk sha ........
error big error.........Oga Siga and Fhemmmy where are you errr

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.