Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? (525 Views)

Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by mazaje(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
A friend of mine and his wife died in a car accident about two weeks ago leaving behind two little kids age 5 and 2. People cried and most of those that were crying were also thanking god at the same time. On my friend's face book page many were saying only god knows why but papa we thank you. . . . . .Pls why do christians thank god when he takes the life of their loved ones(am assuming that there is a god that gives and takes life).
Re: Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Insanity,that is all!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by tchigofigo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
bhecos, the bible says 'whe suld ghive thanks hin hall tins'..bt pple go de cry de gv thanks simultaneously..o gaa oo
Re: Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Insanity,that is all!!!

Double GBAM! nothing to add.
Re: Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by Goshen360(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Because we are to give thank in all things. We cry because we are the same people that rejoice with those who rejoice and we also cry with those who cry or are sorrowful. Besides, under the New Covenant, God is the "I will . . ." God is the One doing the all in all through the completed sacrifice of Christ.
Re: Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by Goshen360(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Double GBAM! nothing to add.

You, I no get time for that your thread you hear, you just dey do gra-gra for that thread and I dey laugh you. cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? by engrtee(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
U com borrow me......i thank u

u collect am back........i go still thank you

(1) (Reply)

Our Emotions/actions Vindicate God (of Guilt) / Today's Sermon. / Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.