Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Chris Ngige Murder Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Murder Case (1693 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige Murder Case by anambrastate: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Emeka Agbata Anambra East

NDI ANAMBRA,,,Why do we forgot so soon,Chris has question to answer(Murder case)Ngige must tell us what killed her Pregnant girl friend(Ego)from abatete,Ngige Pregnant the little girl during his time as Governor of Anambra state 2003 and the girl refuses abortion,Ngige and his culprit Okey Muo Aroh took the girl away and drug her to death,and use #10million to apeal the family of the girl and the matter ends like that,But GOD will never forgive him for the atrocities..Abatete people should arise now for Ngige to explain how their daughter died...

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by icon8: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
OP, have you taken your pills?

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by YMCgyna(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dancing skelewu inside bush
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by woky: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin no food swt pas beans i swear
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by woky: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
icon8: OP, have you taken your pills?
i doubt
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by egift(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kids running round Nairaland grin
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by DerideGull(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ngige is no saint. Ask USA’s agents about Ngige’s loot.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by Noneroone(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
One day attitudes of posters like this will earn this forum a lawsuit. Moderators please sit up!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
anambrastate: Emeka Agbata Anambra East

NDI ANAMBRA,,,Why do we forgot so soon,Chris has question to answer(Murder case)Ngige must tell us what killed her Pregnant girl friend(Ego)from abatete,[size=14pt]Ngige Pregnant the little girl[/size] during his time as Governor of Anambra state 2003 and the girl refuses abortion,Ngige and his culprit Okey Muo Aroh took the girl away [size=14pt]and drug her to death[/size],and use #10million to apeal the family of the girl and the matter ends like that,But GOD will never forgive him for the atrocities..Abatete people should arise now for Ngige to explain how their daughter died...

Can you at least finish secondary school before posting online

4 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by egift(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
dayokanu:

The kid it trying to see if Obi can send him some fund from his cubicle at the Fidelity Bank Vault grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
dayokanu:

I actually feel sorry for the op, am pretty sure u are either an undergrad or even a grad. U'll say english is not ur mother tonque.

Pls open threads in ibo and spare some of us the horror of ur tenses.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by rooftech: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
you see wetin indian hemp can cause
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by AkinDavid2: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
@OP, this your post sucks!
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by DerideGull(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Dayolodo

Mr. university graduate, is above post a question or statement?
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by nuclearboy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Did you NOT really mean "primary" school? That grammar won't pass a unity school entrance exam!
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by sammyyoung2(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ode leleyi sha
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah pls write well or at list change that handle as it insults us anambrarians collectively.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
The funniest thing about all these nonsense is that the real voters; market women, villagers, teachers and pensioners don't even visit nairaland. So why stress your computer keypad undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Omo I dey laugh.. *Still laughing* jst fell down 4rm ma Hostel bunk....
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by hardywaltz(m): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2013
Lol abeg Op no make me laff die about, u for just type am for pidgin English like me avoid all this insults.

On a real note most of what the op said or tried to say are actually true. Ngige has tried unsuccessfully to delete this accusations from public domains but the truth is something that never dies.
One day we shall hear the full story.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by donphilopus: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Idi Amin: The funniest thing about all these nonsense is that the real voters; market women, villagers, teachers and pensioners don't even visit nairaland. So why stress your computer keypad undecided
how are you sure he's not typing from Nokia 2626??
Can this mess operate a System?
@OP you're a Problem
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by hardywaltz(m): 2:51am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: how are you he's not typing from Nokia 2626??
Can this mess operate a System?
@OP you're a Problem
Remove the log of wood in your eyes before trying to remove the dust in another person's eyes
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by donphilopus: 2:57am On Oct 13, 2013
hardywaltz:
Remove the log of wood in your eyes before trying to remove the dust in another person's eyes
are you sure you're not the OP?
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by donphilopus: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2013
hardywaltz:
it was a mistake, i'll modify it now...
Thanks
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by hardywaltz(m): 3:14am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: it was a mistake, i'll modify it now...
Thanks
You see ur lyf?
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by donphilopus: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2013
hardywaltz:
You see ur lyf?
i made a mistake and i corrected it immediately, but the OP never did..
What's wrong with your life?
Are you living a miserable life?
You must be a Nitwit for spewing hocus pocus from that your stinky hole
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by omenka(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Calling the OP a fool would be an insult to Egbon Musiwa!
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by egift(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
omenka: Calling the OP a fool would be an insult to Egbon Musiwa!

Am hibernating in laughter.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by hardywaltz(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: i made a mistake and i corrected it immediately, but the OP never did..
What's wrong with your life?
Are you living a miserable life?
You must be a Nitwit for spewing hocus pocus from that your stinky hole
My dear take a chill pill ok? I am not among those NLanders that exchange unnecessary diatribes over every little issue, u are so beneath me so I won't dignify u with a response.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by Bensonn: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2013
As shameful as it may be, I think the OP is from anambra. That is the result of Obi's negligence to education. I think this OP makes a strong case for a total revamp of the educational sector in my state.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by Yeske2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
One of the effects of Glo's free MB.
Re: Chris Ngige Murder Case by donphilopus: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
hardywaltz:
My dear take a chill pill ok? I am not among those NLanders that exchange unnecessary diatribes over every little issue, u are so beneath me so I won't dignify u with a response.
you've been quoting me unceremoniously, so i have to quote you back. I don't exchange words with NLanders either. You have to be polite when quoting anybody, because you do not know who you are quoting. Just be careful, alright?

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc / Fayose, Fayemi, And Fate / 2015 Polls: Election Ongoing Now Btw GMB Vs GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.