Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 (1816 Views)

Upgrade 4.0 Ice Cream And Sandwich Now Available For Tecno N3,p3,and Other Ginge / How To Root Tecno P3 And P5 By Bonaventure73 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Removed.
Re: How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by ncpat(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
bonaventure73: How to Root Tecno N3, P3, and T3 Android phone
Rooting a mobile phone is gaining control or having full control of your smartphone. Rooting your phone void your warranty. After rooting your mobile phone you will enjoy many benefit like downloading many of your favourite apps on Google play and add a custom rom. In this post I will share with your how toroot tecno N3, P3 and T3 android phone.
How to root tecno N3,T3,P3.
Download poot here.
Download also ministro II from Google play store: These are the two apps that you will use in rooting your android phone.
*.Switch of your phone and remove your memory card.
*.Download and install poot apk to your phone memory or internal memory.
*.Open poot. A message will pop up saying that it the application requires ministro and you would be asked to install it.
*.Download and install ministro II from Google play store.
*.Open poot. It will ask you to update Qt libraries.
*.Your mobile phone will reboot automatically or reboot it manually
*.Wait it Qt librares as been completely updated by poot
*.If you receive a fail message or if it fails
*.Retry it until it’s success full.
*.After updating your Qt library then restart your phone.
*.Two options would display with a message “Press here to Poot Built in Root check.
*.Click on the first option and wait it a message popup
*.If this message popup (Get super user, Get root checker, In-built Root checker)
*.You have successful root your Techno android phone.

Then what happens to the memory card because phone rooting is to use part of your storage card as a rom or internal memory so kindly explain how to put the card back and what size to get as internal memory.
Re: How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
I dnt get ur question are u a new bEe...
Re: How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
I created this topic. Never u advertise your property here! Or face the wrath of the moderator.. I am not a moderator am just warning u
Re: How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by ify84(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
must I remove my memory card?
Re: How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
No please forgive me for my mistake.
Don't remove your memory card
Re: How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
No please forgive me for my mistake.
Don't remove your memory card..
You can remove it after u have download poot and update ministro libraries thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia’s Android Phone Coming Soon – Would It Be The Best Option? [see Pic] / Download Nokia Z Launcher 0.1.0 Apk 0 / Get Your Own Free Airtel 100mb Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.