Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Quail Farming In Nigerai - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quail Farming In Nigerai (5360 Views)

Business Plan For Micro Quail Farming In Nigeria...be Financial Breakthrough!!!! / Quail Farming In Nigeria,atm / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quail Farming In Nigerai by Success86(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good day every one. I like to introduce a business to anyone who is ready to be financially free and the business is quail farming.
Quail farming is type of poultry farming that is relatively unknown in Nigeria but has big financial benefit. You are better of with 100 laying quails than with 500 laying chickens. Infact you can start for as low as N30,000 and be getting an average return of N1500 every day.
Many people are in the dark about the health benefit of Quail eggs and meat which has been reported to cure more than 30 ailments. In fact I know someone who has diabetes but to the glory of God after taking a full cycle of quail eggs (240 eggs), he was healed and is very ok now.
The awareness of this miraculous egg is on going and few people who are awre of the busness opportunity have made millions.
Would you like rewrite your financial story by starting quail farming that will bring in lots of money within the shortest time possible? if yes visit
http://perfectbusinessguide.com/quail-eggs-quail-farming/ for complete guide on how to start this business.
Best Regard
Oladayo Ojekunle (Business advisor)
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Maximus17(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yep,heard of it buh seems the demand is kinda low in Nigeria cos we aren't well informed about it
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by aAK1(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2013
U can contact me for quail birds eggs and incubators.07061296381
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Segloyd(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Where can one get the eggs in Lagos in creates?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by oladapo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Buy your quail egg for #400 per crate and buy above 50 crates get transportation fare excluded. We supply to anywhere in nigeria.
Call us today:07035089854
Thank you.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by cranky: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yeah, demand is kinda low in Nigeria. I guess we are yet to grasp the benefits.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by kentochi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
oladapo: Buy your quail egg for #400 per crate and buy above 50 crates get transportation fare excluded. We supply to anywhere in nigeria.
Thank you.

how many egg are there in one crate and how do one use it for treament?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by kleenox(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls, is dis Quail egg what Yorubas call EYIN AWO ?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by aAK1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its not the same as awo.its a sup specie.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by aAK1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
I must tell u this business is a very lucrative business.but u can even make more money and do less stress from this business.we sell mini incubators that can hatch 123 birds.quail eggs hatch in just 15 day and u can sell them off in 2 weeks for as much as 300 naira at 2 weeks old. And 500 at 6 weeks.we also have bigger industrial incubators for commercial purpose.u can contact us for quail eggs,chicks incubators.we supply to any part of the country.we also train people on effective quail farming.u can contact me on 07061296381
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Jazzb: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
The medicinal value of quail egg is gaining wider acceptance. We at JJ Oguche Memorial Farms Ltd. Okpo in Olamaboro LGA of Kogi State have consistently distributed flyers including the medicinal benefits of quail eggs. At different fora, we have to call those who have used the eggs and cured of their sickness to convince our listeners about the efficacy of this egg.

At our farm, we produce 40 crates and above daily; distributing across Nigeria at reasonable price. We are further looking for more distributors and other middlemen/women across the country to patronize us. If you are interested to be one of our distributors or bulk buyers, please feel free to contact: Joe...08036261938;...Attai...08069601441; Mummy....0815419030;.....Illya....07035580979;.....Mike......+19292363759/+13473246480. We also have 7 weeks old quail already laying for sale at reasonable price. Please call to discuss with any of the above managers for your needs. we are ready to work with you
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Segloyd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
a.A.K:
Its not the same as awo.its a sup specie.

Quail bird looks very much like EYE APARO.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Segloyd(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
oladapo: Buy your quail egg for #400 per crate and buy above 50 crates get transportation fare excluded. We supply to anywhere in nigeria.
Thank you.

For those of us that wants to buy like a create or two and maybe one or two quail bird for consumption, where can we buy in Lag?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by oaroloye(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
You Quail Farmers, trying to go Commercial, should get with the programme!

Don't just talk about how cool Quails and Quail Products are! Post pictures!

Show us your birds, and how you keep them!

Hold some Quail eggs in your hand, so people can get a sense of what they look like.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Gboliwe: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
How much is a crate? It should have 30eggs like chicken crate abi? If I buy the whole 8 crates at once, will it go bad before I finish the 240eggs?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by kleenox(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
hi , thanks 4 ur responses. can u post d pix of an adult quail & some eggs asap. cheers.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Success86(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2013
kleenox: hi , thanks 4 ur responses. can u post d pix of an adult quail & some eggs asap. cheers.

Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by kentochi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
a.A.K:
I must tell u this business is a very lucrative business.but u can even make more money and do less stress from this business.we sell mini incubators that can hatch 123 birds.quail eggs hatch in just 15 day and u can sell them off in 2 weeks for as much as 300 naira at 2 weeks old. And 500 at 6 weeks.we also have bigger industrial incubators for commercial purpose.u can contact us for quail eggs,chicks incubators.we supply to any part of the country.we also train people on effective quail farming.u can contact me on 07061296381

how much will it cost me to start this business.
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Emmysteve(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2013
How about their feeds pls?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Emrich(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2013
please guys, how many eggs are in one crate? And how many days do they last before the spoil?
Re: Quail Farming In Nigerai by Success86(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2014
30 eggs are in one crate and it can stay for 2 weeks before they get spoilt if kept in a well ventillated place or frige

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 50 Private Corporate Organisations In Nigeria? / Can You Start A Business That Is Contrary To Your Faith? / Quality Customized Atm Card Flash Drive for your clients/staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.