Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (26435 Views)

Nairaland Educatn Section End Of The Year Party Planning Thread / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

That 'MAN' always comes 'a minute to time'
lol grin
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
12:45pm
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Aliciakeys(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
the link please
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Aliciakeys(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
dat s d link 4 d finale
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Aliciakeys(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
12:48, teammate mii@Mazi wia art thou
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by DesChyko1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hi Samtoll.. Hope you've got enough juice in your Glock?? I'm banking on 'us'.. I've seen what these folks can do..
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
[size=40pt]12:50[/size]
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Hi Samtoll.. Hope you've got enough juice in your Glock?? I'm banking on 'us'.. I've seen what these folks can do..
lol
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Caracta(f): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
I wish y'all the best cheesy
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Aliciakeys(f): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
battery life 50%.... #rushes for the generator and pc charger#
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
12:53...

Where is mazi
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Aliciakeys: battery life 50%.... #rushes for the generator and pc charger
thats the spirit...gringrin
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
12:55
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

Take me as I am bro......... cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
12:58pm
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
12:59pm
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
The debate is herely declared open.
Debaters, pls debater can now go in and post their.. arguments.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by UjSizzle(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Best of luck cheesy
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Aliciakeys(f): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
bn modifying and modifying in d submission thread, d paragraphing still doesn't want to work... kilode!!
dnt want judges vexing, I obey instructions.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Aliciakeys(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Aliciakeys: bn modifying and modifying in d submission thread, d paragraphing still doesn't want to work... kilode!!
dnt want judges vexing, I obey instructions.
sum1 pls help!!! my essay doesn't ve paragraphs wen I was careful to put dem... doesn't even want to modify, wats happenin?
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Aliciakeys:
sum1 pls help!!! my essay doesn't ve paragraphs wen I was careful to put dem... doesn't even want to modify, wats happenin?
retry
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Let's the arguments continue........
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Let's the arguments continue........
i directed a question to you and Des and i am still awaiting you guys reply.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by DesChyko1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
But Sam, debate aside, it's quite unfortunate the less-privileged. The 'not going to school due to accident by birth' part really got to me.. Clearly, some bests are being shaded.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Oluwatola5:
i directed a question to you and Des and i am still awaiting you guys reply.

Thanks

Whether education will be standard or not is not necessarily the function of the amount students pay. Private Universities Pay exorbitant fees, but that doesn't make them any better that Government schools.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
But Sam, debate aside, it's quite unfortunate the less-privileged. The 'not going to school due to accident by birth' part really got to me..Clearly, some bests are being shaded.

Got me melancholic too... You're right....
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by mckorode(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Citation : best university in South Africa, university of cape Town.tuition for their citizens is between 400-900k nigerian naira.
Good,quality education doesn't happen magically.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

Whether education will be standard or not is not necessarily the function of the amount students pay. Private Universities Pay exorbitant fees, but that doesn't make them any better that Government schools.
But if this had been the case, ASUU wouldnt still be on strike.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Plaudit and adoration to God for making this debate a success despite the fact that it was the first and yet it went smoothly, my profound gratitude also to the The Admin and Owner of NL, Oluwaseun Osewa,
The Supermods, Mukina2 and Semid4lyf,
The Human Resources Personnel, Obinoscopy,
The Judges,and My Co-Mods,
for their untiring help, and support, I LOVE YOU ALL, and to the contestants thanks for your cooperation,
once again to bring this year's debate to a final closure till next year am doing this again.
On behalf of my respected partner, RICHIEZ,and my able boss OLAWALEBABS and the entire Nairaland officials, I hereby declare ALICIA KEYS as the winner of this year edition of Nairaland Educational debate. A very tough contest, great challenge by other contestants..
See you guys next year by God's grace on this same thread.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by princesa(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2013
*jumping up*

Alicia!! Alicia!!cheesy

who runs the world...? cool

congrats lady, for beating them male mofoswink
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by olawalebabs(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
congrat, Aliciakeys for your performance. More GB to your modem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home / Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate / Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.