Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (12169 Views)

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) / Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by clint77ng: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
anytexy: Jonathan will eventually regret this.
All those supporting him now will eventually cry for him
Bastard Do you had home training at all? If I may ask how many years are u? Is like u feed from ur nose. Hiss
i wu ozu. Go ahead and support illegality cos of ur ethnic bigotry. Una never begin cry.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by gonzaga: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
I again find myself weeping for the low level of intellectual engagement of the Nigeria youth. The question we should ask is this; if a building was meant for purpose A, and the owner, without doing the needful changes the purpose, should it be allowed?

Maitama is a highbrow area and most definitely, a political office will increase both people and vehicular traffic around the area thereby interrupting the peace and serenity of the residence.

These guys know this for sure. But because the want to mop up sentiments from the largely ignorant public, they deliberately do the wrong things to appear as victims when the law takes it course.

People like us will never be deceived. Why was the government house not sealed up since? Because no law was infringed upon. As soon as they did however, the authorities had to act.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by kshowhanif: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Demdem: Killer party in confusion. This is good news.
Gov murtala nyako of Adamawa state is the primary cause of the problem in PDP. Gej made a big mistake for not dealing with him, now he is learning a bitter lesson. His minister of state for foriegn affairs Dr Aliyu Idi hong is the one person that know how to deal with nyako, but goodluck drop him. Now look @ how nyako have wasted our scarse resources on flying from 1 state to another causing confusing in the party that give him the chance of wining the seat he is occupying. Gej should deal with this man before is to late.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
kshowhanif:
Gov murtala nyako of Adamawa state is the primary cause of the problem in PDP. Gej made a big mistake for not dealing with him, now he is learning a bitter lesson. His minister of state for foriegn affairs Dr Aliyu Idi hong is the one person that know how to deal with nyako, but goodluck drop him. Now look @ how nyako have wasted our scarse resources on flying from 1 state to another causing confusing in the party that give him the chance of wining the seat he is occupying. Gej should deal with this man before is to late.
If you don't know the genesis of the crisis and how Tukur tried to interfere in Adamawa State's chapter of PDP, shut your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by fishmakas: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
ur papa for there
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Goddex: Very good. I support the seal-off since
it contravenes the Abuja Master plan
thank you God say today na sunday i for call you a big foool
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by IYANGBALI: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
gonzaga: I again find myself weeping for the low level of intellectual engagement of the Nigeria youth. The question we should ask is this; if a building was meant for purpose A, and the owner, without doing the needful changes the purpose, should it be allowed?

Maitama is a highbrow area and most definitely, a political office will increase both people and vehicular traffic around the area thereby interrupting the peace and serenity of the residence.

These guys know this for sure. But because the want to mop up sentiments from the largely ignorant public, they deliberately do the wrong things to appear as victims when the law takes it course.

People like us will never be deceived. Why was the government house not sealed up since? Because no law was infringed upon. As soon as they did however, the authorities had to act.
the question i would like to ask you is,would they have done that to an opposition party?the whole thing is politics,no more,no less
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
if he is not acting, same dude will shout clueless, now he is protecting the master plan as prepared by their master(obj) in 1977 and you guys are shouting. just because they are opposition they can go away with every illegality. na waoh. meanwhile APC just lose delta senatorial election. pointer number 1
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Favourcom: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
have they forgotten so soon dat the same houses were used to camp delegates during presidential primaries in 2011.was dat not politics?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Elhakym: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
undecidedDrama
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Celepope: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
GOD AKPAN: if he is not acting, same dude will shout clueless, now he is protecting the master plan as prepared by their master(obj) in 1977 and you guys are shouting. just because they are opposition they can go away with every illegality. na waoh. meanwhile APC just lose delta senatorial election. pointer number 1
Hello bro pls which party won the election in Delta Central Senatorial election?
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cele-pope:

Hello bro pls which party won the election in Delta Central Senatorial election?
PDP OFCOURSE
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by christabba: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2013
They callsd them self leaders and why are they running from their state to abuja? Let them go back to their state and clean up the mess and make it better than abuja
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by GOGMIG(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Nice one, GEJ thumbs up.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by fuke(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2013
This man is sinking deeper and deeper.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by kinharold(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2013
I dont like politicians because there are not leaders, so I hardly support any group.

But just asking: If this nPDP rebellion was happening during OBJ era or in Tunubu's former ACN.
What do you guys think would have happened to them?

Think and answer...
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by NdTheophilus(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2013
mtcheew every bdy hve free will 2 talk
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2013

'New PDP' is illegal according to INEC and the Court therefore any building used by them for political purposes should be sealed off, until they register a new party!

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Favourcom: have they forgotten so soon dat the same houses were used to camp delegates during presidential primaries in 2011.was dat not politics?

'New PDP ' is not a political party

Please be guided - INEC
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Favourcom: have they forgotten so soon dat the same houses were used to camp delegates during presidential primaries in 2011.was dat not politics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Economic Council Retreat Highlights / INEC Office, Bori, Rivers On Fire, PDP Youths Accused (Photos) / I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.