Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Adrian Peterson's Son Dies After Beating By Mum's Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adrian Peterson's Son Dies After Beating By Mum's Boyfriend (2325 Views)

Nick Cave’s Son Dies / John Okafor (mr Ibu)2yr Son Dies / Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adrian Peterson's Son Dies After Beating By Mum's Boyfriend by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vJ6NRnFkgAM/UlmQchFKk_I/AAAAAAAABhI/B5lnCecHKas/s320/adrian-peterson-IMANUELJANNAH-blog.jpg[/img]

Police in South Dakota, USA have confirmed Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son has died following severe beating by 27-year-old Joseph Patterson, the man who was dating the mother of the NFL star's child.

The incidence occurred on Thursday, and the boy was on life support but since his condition never improved, family members decided to take the child off the support machine.
As Peterson plans the funeral with other members of the boy's family, Patterson, the culprit, who was initially arrested in Sioux Falls, South Dakota for assault and battery of an infant will now be charged for the crime of murder.

TMZ.com reports the mother of the child has decided to donate the child's organs to people in need.
Meanwhile, Peterson has sent series of Tweets thanking everyone for standing by him this moment:

"God Bless everyone and thank u so much. The NFL is a fraternity of brothers and I am thankful for the tweets, phone calls and text messages from my fellow players. Thank you to my family, my fans and fans of other teams for their support." He tweeted.

For similar stories, visit: http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Adrian Peterson's Son Dies After Beating By Mum's Boyfriend by fasho01(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
What is it that the baby could have done to warrant that psycho beating him to that extent

Don't wanna hear any oyinbo mental ailment attached to the crazy fellow.its either death as well or life imprisonment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Nigerian Prostitute , Patoo Abraham, Leads Protest For Sex Workers / Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures / Awwww. Basketmouth Shares Adorable Photos Of His Wife And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.