Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr (3993 Views)

CBN Claims Responsibility For Parallel Market Crash / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Beware Of Moneyalter.com That Claims To Be Global E Currency Funding Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 2:18am On Oct 13, 2013
[b] This guy named dr fiverr has been sendin me series of mail about a seminar holdin Nov 9th.
He claims to be a guru of online business and has made success thru the power of fiverr.. Hmmm, I doubt this? He has been showing me series of photo shopped images proving that his earnings are legit, but I see it as a gimmick,
Earning 100k monthly from fiverr alone, I doubt this..
Although I feel like attending the seminar, bt I am not ready to part ways wit my hard earned money..
I hav done series of research on fiverr and I discovered that there's no way a newbie can earn 100k n above monthly only from fiverr alone!!
But, this gurus won't tell u d main story line abt it, I can't imagine working just 2hrs daily and earn 100k+ monthly nah magic!! even yahoo sef dey work pass 5hrs to see change, although I haven't done any business with Efunkoya Johnson before, bt from my past experiences with dos self-claimed gurus. I think one has to look before he leaps..

So plz my fellow NairaLanders although this is a new account. bt am not a newbie here I had
Lost my prev account..

So am pleadin which of you hav attend any of Mr. Efunkoya Johnson seminar before please post your experience here.
He also calls himself Dr. Fiverr
From then henceforth so we shall know if all he says are not gimmick to lure one into paying to attend a seminar not worth it.. Peace[/b]
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by Kandaha: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2013
You know its most likely a scam & ur still hinking twice? You can google his name
And see what comes up.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Kandaha: You know its most likely a scam & ur still thinking twice? You can google his name
And see what comes up.

I have done couple of researches on his name, I notice hat he is not an info marketer, he's a self-claimed guru and he has conducted series of seminars earlier the year, so I just wanna hear from those that has attended any of his seminar..
Was the outcome positive?
Or was it very stressful 2 make a dime, just as they may say its hassle free..
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by lmouth: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Came across this trend,well wat i will add to this is dat it is not a scam. I attended a one on one seminar with at his ibadan office.he thought me on fiverr,importation business n others i paid 15k fr d training although i have not made up to 100k but i hv made my training money back.it is all depends on your commitment u can make more than that. It is not a scam if you want prove i am a living proof.if you have any questions let me know.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by processrxtn: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
HMMM, It is very normal to ask questions before you spend your money on any stuff. Just lucky I have come across this. I remember the day I saw his advert on fiverr early this year, I bought his Fiverr Material and it turned out to be real. I have withdrew more than 70K from fiverr. Sometimes last Month, I visited Ibadan and decided to check on him, I met him in his office at Orita Challenge (Adelabu Shopping Complex). He is also into Fund Exchange, My experience in his office that day make me believe he is an honest guy. Efunkoya Johnson honestly is a real guy and not a scammer at all. My advise is this, if you want to go for his training, fine because his method of making money from fiverr is great. As for the $1000, yes if you work hard, you will make it big.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by Sanyiicrown(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello, i am sanyiicrown, you search me up anywhere.

I am so sad to see this post cos i have personally attended one of his seminar at toyin street in lagos. And it was a bomb and now my whole mentality about fiverr has changed. Am now making it bit by bit on fiverr and other stuffs he tought me. He's not a scam please.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by Seniorallen: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2013
k_flexxy: [b] This guy named dr fiverr has been sendin me series of mail about a seminar holdin Nov 9th.
He claims to be a guru of online business and has made success thru the power of fiverr.. Hmmm, I doubt this? He has been showing me series of photo shopped images proving that his earnings are legit, but I see it as a gimmick,
Earning 100k monthly from fiverr alone, I doubt this..
Although I feel like attending the seminar, bt I am not ready to part ways wit my hard earned money..
I hav done series of research on fiverr and I discovered that there's no way a newbie can earn 100k n above monthly only from fiverr alone!!
But, this gurus won't tell u d main story line abt it, I can't imagine working just 2hrs daily and earn 100k+ monthly nah magic!! even yahoo sef dey work pass 5hrs to see change, although I haven't done any business with Efunkoya Johnson before, bt from my past experiences with dos self-claimed gurus. I think one has to look before he leaps..

So plz my fellow NairaLanders although this is a new account. bt am not a newbie here I had
Lost my prev account..

So am pleadin which of you hav attend any of Mr. Efunkoya Johnson seminar before please post your experience here.
He also calls himself Dr. Fiverr
From then henceforth so we shall know if all he says are not gimmick to lure one into paying to attend a seminar not worth it.. Peace[/b]
lwkmd.........so u mean makin 100k monthly 4rm fiverr alone is not possible?.............if u know Gbolagade Adetunji u will blive dat making 200k from fiverr alone is over possible......buh broda u dn lost o!....
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by solaayikigmail(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Hello, I am a living witness to Dr.Fiverr's training. I came all the way from Ilorin to attend his last training in Ibadan and all I can say is that there is no regret. I've bought a lot of ebooks and video materials on Fiverr from other Internet Marketers which I just wasted my time and money on because all these people didn't open up fully on Fiverr. Dr.Fiverr didn't hide a single thing from us. Infact, he told us everything we need to know and even showed us some of Fiverr accounts. I've been making real sales on Fiverr since I attended his training and I even have 100% Positive Review which is very important on Fiverr. On his importation business, he showed us a lot of websites to buy things from and not just the common aliexpress.com
Another thing I respect about him is his accessibility, he's always there to answeryour phone calls and explain things to any of his student unliike all the so called other internet business men that leave you to your fate once they deliver whatever package you paid for.
In a nutshell, Dr. Fiverr is realand a force to reckon with on Fiverr matter.
If you re still in doubt, add me on Facebook (Aiki Olusola) where I can give you screen shots of my Fiverr account.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by ddestiny20(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Please oh, could any of you send me the training material, time are hard for now.
ddestiny2002 @ yahoo com
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by gbengalite(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2013
grin LOL... The Op is same as the claimed Johnson. He's kinda looking for cheap publicity, like 4 Id's here are same person.

If Fiverr works for you good, make your money and feed your family, must you do Trainings to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by rozayx5(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2013
can someone notice all these people have only one post each, is this a mere coincidence
look before you leap lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2013
solaayiki@gmail:
Hello, I am a living witness to Dr.Fiverr's training. I came all the way from Ilorin to attend his last training in Ibadan and all I can say is that there is no regret. I've bought a lot of ebooks and video materials on Fiverr from other Internet Marketers which I just wasted my time and money on because all these people didn't open up fully on Fiverr. Dr.Fiverr didn't hide a single thing from us. Infact, he told us everything we need to know and even showed us some of Fiverr accounts. I've been making real sales on Fiverr since I attended his training and I even have 100% Positive Review which is very important on Fiverr. On his importation business, he showed us a lot of websites to buy things from and not just the common aliexpress.com
Another thing I respect about him is his accessibility, he's always there to answeryour phone calls and explain things to any of his student unliike all the so called other internet business men that leave you to your fate once they deliver whatever package you paid for.
In a nutshell, Dr. Fiverr is realand a force to reckon with on Fiverr matter.
If you re still in doubt, add me on Facebook (Aiki Olusola) where I can give you screen shots of my Fiverr account.

Would you mind posting it here for all 2 see here or add me
Whatsapp: 08020558735
BBM: 22A9114A

Waitin 4 ur reply
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2013
gbengalite: grin LOL... The Op is same as the claimed Johnson. He's kinda looking for cheap publicity, like 4 Id's here are same person.

If Fiverr works for you good, make your money and feed your family, must you do Trainings to survive.

Don't say that I open this dis thread 4 ur candid Advice #period
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2013
rozayx5: can someone notice all these people have only one post each, is this a mere coincidence
look before you leap lipsrsealed

Yes I noticed that also, there's somethin fishy abt this
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by lmouth: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
@ gbengalite. Didn't get wat u mean by saying 4 I'd r d same person.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Just speechless
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by suxes2005(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Man musto chop now. what you guys expect him to do?
Well, he's claimed to be dr fiverr ever snce even on BB msgr
the truth is he earn some little change from fiverr and the bulk
of his earnings from seminars and coaching!

SHALOM
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by chemashie(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2013
I dey laff o......wake me when una act finish.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by lowisz: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Honestly I have know fiver or nairagold for long, done a lot of bizness transaction, and. That. Is buying LR. And presently pm. From him and also selling. Dem to. Him, and to be sincere he. Has neva scam me or anything dubious, so I do not know abt the scam u guys are talking abt, but when it comes to spam of advert I know he is gud in dat, and to. Be frank. All marketers do that , nairagold. Is not. A scam, he is a gud friend. Who I have never mearnt. In my life , but I have done lots of bizness with him online , so pls do not ruin peoples name with. The. Word scam, cos what. Ever we write. On NL ,are usually place on google when others. Are. Doing their. Research, sory abt. The constant full stop on my message. , bye
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kflexxy(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2013
suxes2005: Man musto chop now. what you guys expect him to do?
Well, he's claimed to be dr fiverr ever snce even on BB msgr
the truth is he earn some little change from fiverr and the bulk
of his earnings from seminars and coaching!

SHALOM

Just like I explained I know abt all this gimmick tactics most marketers use, so I still have my doubts abt fiverr ooo and secondly I don't need a business that would take me almost a year or 2 b4 u start earning your 1st $100..
because I kno fiverr. Can only give u loose change in a month..
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by solaayikigmail(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello,
I just decided to post my proof. I am one of the people that attended Dr. Fiverr's last training in Ibadan. I woke up this morning to see two requests in my mail. I delivered them under 2 minutes and that is cool $8.00 for me.
This is not my only order because I have delivered some before and more are still coming.
The guy is real.

Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by processrxtn: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello [[name]]

I would Take You By The Hand and Teach how you can make Over N100,000/Monthly On The Internet Legally.

I want to personally invite you to a CAREER CHANGING WORKSHOP WHERE YOU WILL LEARN

1. How I Started From Scratch And Became A Millionaire In Less Than 2MONTHS Working Less Than 2HOURS DAILY ONLINE!!!

2. How I Make Over N500,000 IN 30 DAYS FROM A ZERO CAPITAL INVESTMENT (WITHOUT ANY RISK) Working Less Than 2HOURS DAILY ONLINE!!!

3. Discover How You Can Start Growing Between #120,000 - #150,000 Monthly With Ease On

An Online Importation Business In Nigeria With Just N10,000 Capital And Grow Big Monthly!

4.How To Make Money On Facebook Without Lifting Your Fingers.What I call FACEBOOK AUTOPILOT

5. A System that Send All SPORTS TIPS directly to your email address Daily

6. Reveal the truth about what it really takes for anyone to open and verify paypal in Nigeria!

7. How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes.

8. How To Get A Brand New Laptop For Just 20,000 Without Stress

9. And Many More

ALSO I WILL INTRODUCE A GUEST SPEAKER THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE

OVER N1MILLION MONTLY!

CHECK VIDEO PROVE BELOW

Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by processrxtn: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Get A free video here http:///HYF3u0

Video is less than 5MB
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by kingnl: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
@processrxtn
Get A free video here http:///HYF3u0
Video is less than 5Mb

link not working. jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by naijacutee(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
I suspect that most of the people posting on this thread are one and the same person.

Everything you need to know about Fiverr is in their discussion forum - http://forum.fiverr.com. If you just go to the discussion forums, you'll find experiences from other users and see if this N100K is a realistic figure to expect.

Here's a little maths. N100k at todays rates (N175 = $1) is $570.

Assuming Fiverr takes $1 for each gig you complete, you will need to complete 142 tasks a month. First of all, you will need to find a task that 142 different people will buy, before you can think about completing them. Just some food for thought. Let us not be ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by Sombest(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have have been recieving series of email from him too, but I will try him one day.
Re: Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr by tossine22: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sorry to disappoint haters but efunkoya Johnson is a very honest person... I don't even know the other people that commented well of him on this thread but for me he's very honest...I got his e-commerce eBook and I used the strategies to import teeth whitening pens(send a mail to oluwatosinpaul55@gmail.com if you're interested in getting one) and I made cool profits and I'm still making...please he's not a scam! Don't spoil his name...prov 22:1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira / Recharge And Get Paid How it works, how to register, referral ID / Imported (new Zealand ) Stone Coated Roofing Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.