Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun (27199 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Cornel88(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Background
I grew up in Surulere, Lagos. But I grew up like a boy! I am the last child and only girl in the family. I did not have toys and I did not know any Barbie story, all I knew was Voltron, a cartoon. I did not grow up with both parents. My father is a very simple man and he is somebody who can accept your mistakes. He does not spank his kids. Meanwhile, my mother is very strict. I could not even play outside as a young child. I had to ride my bicycle inside the sitting room. I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State. I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the vision when I dropped out in my fifth year. I
finished my secondary education in a secular institution before moving to Babcock University. I could not finish from Babcock because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and enrolled at the National Open University.

My convent experience

It affected me in a very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him. The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home. I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God. Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work.

Me and Big Brother

I went there of my own freewill and spending time in the house has greatly influenced my lifestyle. I have
changed in a lot of ways. I am cutting down on friends because I have too many of them— home and abroad. Also, I have always been a very impatient person but staying in the Big Brother house has changed all that for me. The experience taught me to tolerate people because
a lot of them annoyed me in that house. While I was there, I learnt that good things come to those who wait. It was difficult initially because I was always conscious of the cameras but I had to live with it.

My affair with Angelo

I fell in love with Angelo. I am a very open person and I do not like to hide my feelings. The concept of the show was reality. Since it did not require pretence or play acting, I just became true to myself. Concerning the issue of sex in the house, I have said it many times that there was no sex involved. The bathtub incident was just blown out of proportion by the media. If there was a camera inside the bath water,
everyone would have clearly seen that Angelo had his boxers on. But I guess since I was the naked one, it was easy to rush to conclusion. Time will tell if there is a future for the relationship. Also, I believe relationships should be left in the hands of God. He decides when and who you can move with from one stage to another. For now, I can only say I had fun while the stay in the house lasted and right now, I am still having fun. I am a young lady. I have a lot going for me and so many things to be done.

Plans

Apart from continuing with my charity work, I will resume my video vixen role and feature in as many musical videos as possible. Also, I have plans to host talk shows and do some movies. But above all, I will continue to pursue my passion of dancing and modelling.

Style

I like simplicity in style. I am not a flirty dresser and the items that can never be missing in my wardrobe are bum shorts and tank tops. These are what I wear on a daily basis.www.punchng.com/spice/essence/i-wanted-to-be-a-nun-beverly-osu/
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Akshow: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2013
*chokes on my morning cofee*

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by wasak(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2013
#pours hot tea on my box#
How to make front-page.:
step 1; find a an entertainment blog.
step 2: search for any topic featuring Tonto dikeh, Beverly Osu, Tecno, Jim Iyke e.t c.

step 3; copy d details of the gist.
step 4: post it on Nairaland preferably in d morning before fellow competitors wake up.
step 5: start the caption of d topic with the name of d celebrity or d model of tecno fone. e.g Tecno p3 vs Blackberry bold 5.
step 6.: keep refreshing d front-page until u find ur topic.
How to be among the first 3 users to comment.on a front-page topic : step 1:login ur account in the morning before the server gets overcrowded.
step 2: click on 'new ' on the top bar. step 3; search for any topic related to d aforementioned.
step 4: book a space by commenting just R.or a fullstop or any other thing u wish.
step 5 : keep refreshing the front-page until u find the topic.
Step 6: modify ur post to reflect ur position. Thank me later.
btw: I am d second to comment.

105 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Cornel88(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2013
lol
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by fruityjojo(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2013
And I wanted 2 be d queen of England & ride on golden pegasus! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2013
She would have made a good nun! gringrin
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
gawd!!!!!!! SHES back......sure she spent the nite with some mods

13 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by momodub: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
angry
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Youngartist(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
What do u mean by nun do u Mean NOUN? ;DWhat do u mean by nun do u Mean NOUN?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by nairaman66(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Anyone remember what Osu means in Igbo language?? Means an OUTCAST!

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by kingemek(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
How that take concern me now
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Youngartist(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
What do u mean by nun do u Mean NOUN? grin
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yes,pple change... I use 2b a good church boy,neva miss choir practice,neva miss weekly programes. But nw... Eyes don tear.. Am sure many pple can relate 2 dis!lol

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mtcheeeew. .joke of the day ... angry

See as u dey run from one sch to the other..no be today ur sickness strt shaaaa lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by onyetunge: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nun my aśš
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by christejames(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Trying to paint ursef spiritual, i love that role of ur movie.
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Layolaw(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
sorry ooo, its too late,

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Mubby4luv(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
I can see how it worked out for her.
Tank God for preventing such. Father for suffer. grin

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by christejames(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Yes,pple change... I use 2b a good church boy,neva miss choir practice,neva miss weekly programes. But nw... Eyes don tear.. Am sure many pple can relate 2 dis!lol
are u lucky by name, and do u skul in UNN?
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
I doubt if she wouldn't have compromised along the line. A high libido can be a liability sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by adexsimply(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
caracta grin

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Willgates(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
hahahaha!
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by adegwurulez(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
notin wey we no go hear o
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Burger01(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin

Joker!

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by yinkzzboy: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Oni iro liar
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Ikbobby(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
I dont know why this kind of story would make it to tthefront page...?? Are u guys not tired of talking aabout this girl

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Sermwell(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dis babe just luvs cheap publicity! She wanted 2 be a nun and a LovePeddler @ d same time! How possible is dat?... Buh I tot we av heard d last of dis osu girl! Watapen? Dis mods are not tellin us sumtin we alredi knw!
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Caracta(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
adexsimply: caracta grin

sad We kicked her out of the convent grin
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hahahahahhaahahahahahha. Interesting

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Lilchilz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
i.diot
Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by frankpessu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
U were unclad y he was putin on his boxers......... C hw foolish sum gals cn b....... End time gals.........

9 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun by Vicjay1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
I wanted to be a priest but tins have changed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyanga Nyongo, Lupita Nyongo's Father Elected As Governor In Kenya / Chika Ike Pictured At Harvard University / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style (new Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.