Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? (461 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? by adorablepepple(f): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2013
I wonder at times That do people wear there best And new dress to church to glorify God or to show off? in My own opinion most people dress And wear there best attire to show off. some people will not mind borrowing Just to look perfect! is that really to appreciate God? it is not a sin to look Good though But borrowing all in the name of glorifying God is bad.
drop your wise opinion here why and must you wear best cloth to church !
have a Christ filled Sunday!
Jesus loves you!!!
Re: Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? by engrtee(f): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2013
To show off
Re: Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? by Nedlog(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2013
;Dd truth is that fashion is taking ova d church..,d only way to stop it is by introducing church uniform...lol
Re: Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? by sweettease(f): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2013
If someone tells you to dress up for a meeting with the president, will you dress shabby or question someone for looking good? undecided
Why is it that when it comes to church matters and God, questions like this keep coming up

Am not in support of borrowing and indecent dressing but simply looking good, why won't i dress fine to go to the house of my heavenly father and worship him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Message: 'healing As A Bread Of Christians' / The Spiritual Man/woman / Testimonies Of 2nd day In The Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.