Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Testimonies Of 2nd day In The Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of 2nd day In The Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This' (464 Views)

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of 2nd day In The Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This' by peteregwu(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
[img]Testimonies of today in the 2nd day programme in The Lords Chosen, titled, 'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS.

1. "I am a lecturer in the university. I was into wordliness; wearing makeup, earrings, trousers/pants, bangles(ornaments). But when I came for a programme in chosen, I heard the word of God, repented and became born again and dispose all my jewelries, bangles, trousers/pants. Today am a new person in the Lord. And can boldly say am born again. The Lord promoted me in the university where i lecture, and was also healed of cancer of 6yrs, ulcer of 15 yrs." Sister okorie.

2. Sister Sunday. I was a Muslim before, but when I came to chosen programme, I became born again, accepted Jesus as my lord and saviour. I was also healed of 15 years bedwetting, today am free.

3. A brother testified of how he was attacked by armed robbers in his house immediately he came back from his office. He said he was preparing for the Friday vigil, when about three heavily built men asked him and his wife to drop their money. But our beloved brother being a member of the chosen declared to the armed robbers three times, "I am a chosen," then the robbers, brought out cutlass and reach out to our brother to cut him, but the cutlass never penetrated, in the process, they fired him also with their gun, but unfortunately to the glory of God of the chosen, the bullet never penetrated but drop on our brothers body like drops of water. Because of this manifestation of Gods power, the robbers scampered for safety.

Then in the morning, his neighbours some of which are Muslims having heard what happened decided to join him in fellowship and became born again and one of them happens to be ALHAJA. Now some of them are now chosen members.

BRETHREN IN THIS TIME THE UNBELIEVERS ARE LOOKING TO PROVE GODS POWER THIS TIME, NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO STORIES IN THE BIBLE BUT THE EFFICACY OF GODS SON JESUS. the lord is already doing it in the Lords Chosen. I have heard and witness countless of former Muslims giving their lives to Jesus in the Lords Chosen.

(Isaiah 2:1-3 KJV
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. [2] And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. [3] And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord , to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.)

4. A brother was healed of 3yrs total total blindness instantly.

5. A sister testified of her son healed of SS genotype to AA.

6. A sister was healed of 15yrs blindness instantly.

7. A woman testified of the Lord breaking the yoke of epilepsy in the life of her three children (two boys and a girl). This great miracle happened in the Lords chosen after the pastors prayer.

BRETHREN, CHOSEN PEOPLE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS GOD. HE IS TOO MUCH!

CHOSEN PEOPLE, WE ARE MOVING FORWARD AND NOTHING CAN STOP US. THE VISION OF 10 BILLION SOULS MUST BE FULFILLED BY GOD'S GRACE. WE WILL TAKE OVER ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES WHERE THE CHOSEN ONES FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN TIED IN BONDAGE IN ALL THE FALSE AND DEMONIC CHURCHES, THE LORD JESUS, EVEN THE GOD OF CHOSEN WILL PULL THEM OUT BY HIS POWER INTO THE ARK OF THIS PRESENT NOAH (THE LORDS CHOSEN) THAT IS ON THE MOVE.

"Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it." Jeremiah 1:12 KJV.

For more testimonies visit www.thelordschosenworld.org

(1) (Reply)

Dont Return Evil For Evil / Feed Your Soul With This Words! / Nairaland : Consolidating Islam Prophet Lies In One Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.