Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,103 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election (2923 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Donmams(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Alexcollins: U̶̲̥̅̊ speak like an uneducated nitwit, which I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ exactly what U̶̲̥̅̊ are. If APC I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ ur only option 4 change then U̶̲̥̅̊ r as stupid as d APC BOKO HARAM.
And what are your own options for change? Mumu kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gregg2: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Eeyaa, sorry ehn, APC. Despite importing Tom Ikimi, Oshiomole and Okorocha to help out in the campaign, Delta people still rejected them at the polls.

APC has a history of winning on social media and some Lagos media but PDP keeps winning at the ballot.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by sirklove: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Ok thank God for him. But the election held me and many others hostage for 8hrs at Bomadi junction yesterday.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2013
When I first posted this information, it was exclusive to NL. It didn't exist anywhere else except on NL. But rather than shine with it, the moderators or supermods chose to allow it lose steam at the background before moving it to the front page. NL moderators should stop killing this forum. This forum should not be reduced to only copy and paste.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: am done with you. You're an error, stop quoting me
I will when u stop talking balderdash
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
but they are mainly active on social media
They are now in the MINORITY even on social media. In other words, the opposition elements (APC et al) are MARGINALISED both on ground and on the social media.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gramci: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Op should stop misleading people, APC's Festus Keyamo won the election as reported by Osundefender cool
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
They are now in the MINORITY even on social media. In other words, the opposition elements (APC et al) are MARGINALISED both on ground and on the social media.
their biggest marginalization can be found in their intellectual capacity,reasoning faculty and value judgement.
I personally appreciate your efforts and that of other patriots in recycling them back to a saner state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gratiaeo(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2013
This is First blow to APC. Can't wait to send them to early grave come Nov 16 in Awka

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gratiaeo(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2013
gramci: Op should stop misleading people, APC's Festus Keyamo won the election as reported by Osundefender cool
LWKMD. That Osu ndefender is becoming nuisance this days
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gregg2: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2013
gramci: Op should stop misleading people, APC's Festus Keyamo won the election as reported by Osundefender cool

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, . . . Osun Defender must be sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
I will when u stop talking balderdash
if you continue, i'll believe you're a Nitwit...
No need of arguing with a fool like you.....
I'm done with you

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by OsunOriginal: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: do u expect APC to win in delta?

The guy is thinking with his anus - let him continue to live in self-delusion that PDP we will in 2015.

Delta state, the state of slaves where Ibori ruled without any challenge from the docile people..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: if you continue, i'll believe you're a Nitwit...
No need of arguing with a fool like you.....
I'm done with you
and I'm done with a son of a bitch like you
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
and I'm done with a son of a bitch like you
smh for the riff-raff that gave birth to you

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by 99100(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2013
FRESH AIR in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gratiaeo(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2013
gbanikiti: Am not surprised! After giving voters one thousand naira and five hundred naira as bribe to vote against their wish,what do you expect? Look at the wide margin of the election result and tell me something isn't fishy! PDP doing what they know best!
This is a testimony from the APC Gong, the Liar Mohammed that APC Thugs are not having access to steal ballot box from the Wards. Whenever this rogues in APC are denied access to perpetrate their evil rigging trade, they always cry blue murder.
This is an indication that the Boko haram Party called APC is already seeing hand-writing on the wall. Lai should have confessed that his party felt intimidated by the perceived success of opposing party at the poll, not by claiming intimidation from Armed solder.
Security men are on ground to prevent thugs from the venue of the election.. Lai should be bold to tell the world that APC thugs are being prevented from voting venues.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: smh for the riff-raff that gave birth to you
shameless product of a trailer park LovePeddler ana a whoremonger
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
shameless product of a trailer park LovePeddler ana a whoremonger
buhahaha, you've successfully disgraced yourself.... Shame! Bye

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: PDP has been declared winner of the Delta Central by-election.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has just declared the Peoples Democratic Party's candidate in yesterday's Delta Central Senatorial by-election, Emmanuel Aguariavwodo, the winner of the election.

Emmanuel Aguariavwodo won with over 200,000 votes. O'tega Emerhor of the All Progressives Congress (APC) came second with a little over 20,000 votes.
what is your source? You are such a big liar. Are you even in delta state?

Emerhor had a stronger campaign tactic than all the candidates and Emma is winning with 180,000 difference. Find another lie tell. I know Emma would win but not by this margin, it is unheard of.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by PapaBrowne(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Truthfully, I sympathize with the opposition first because they don't seem to understand what they are up against. PDP is a very popular party at the grassroots. I mean extremely popular. While the opposition runs to the pages of newspapers(by the way the average newspaper sales just 20-30,000 copies daily) the PDP has a chain of supporters running all the way down to the doorsteps of the average masses.

Secondly I sympathize with the opposition because they don't have a national understanding. They bring SW or Katsina mindset and expect to win in the SE, SS or MB. PDP on the other hand is a decentralized party.The PDP in Kogi is local to Kogi and the PDP in Bayelsa is local to Bayelsa. The opposition cannot win outside its strongholds and its sad that they don't get it.
Iheard someone say on the thread that the elections were rigged because the margins were very wide. Eyaaah. I wish you understood that many people were hearing APC for the first time in their lives on election day.

Now let me share a story. I flew into Warri on Friday went home and realized that since there will be no movement till 4 pm the next day I would have to stay hungry if I don't get cook-able food at home. So I decided to go to a small open market near my estate. About 100-150 women traders selling all the things you need to hook yourself up with a meal. A few men selling meat. It was around 7pm and the market was still buzzing. While I was there I realized the women were unusually happy. Then suddenly two traders started discussing about the next days elections. They spoke glowing about why they like PDP any why they will be punching umbrella tommorow.
They said and I quote: "na only PDP they remember us. Rain dey disturb us for this market since. Anytime wey rain fall we go begin run like malu they find wetin we go use cover our wares. But see, everybody don get this big umbrella now. Na PDP bring am come"

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by jagabanare(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Only in Nigeria you can see such a margin lead by 180000+. well, if APC, a new party that was born less than 6months can come second at the backyard of Jonathan (SS). and DPP third. Shame on pdp leaders. I can't wait the drama of 2015
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by jagabanare(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Only in Nigeria you can see such a margin lead by 180000+. well, if APC, a new party that was born less than 6months can come second at the backyard of Jonathan (SS). and DPP third. Shame on pdp leaders. I can't wait to see the drama of 2015
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by ba7man(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2013
PapaBrowne: Truthfully, I sympathize with the opposition first because they don't seem to understand what they are up against. PDP is a very popular party at the grassroots. I mean extremely popular. While the opposition runs to the pages of newspapers(by the way the average newspaper sales just 20-30,000 copies daily) the PDP has a chain of supporters running all the way down to the doorsteps of the average masses.

Secondly I sympathize with the opposition because they don't have a national understand. They bring SW or Katsina mindset and expect to win in the SE, SS or MB. PDP on the other hand is a decentralized party.The PDP in Kogi is local to Kogi and the PDP in Bayelsa is local to Bayelsa. The opposition cannot win outside its strongholds and its sad that they don't get it.
Iheard someone say on the thread that the elections were rigged because the margins were very wide. Eyaaah. I wish you understood that many people were hearing APC for the first time in their lives on election day.

Now let me share a story. I flew into Warri on Friday went home and realized that since there will be no movement till 4 pm the next day I would have to stay hungry if I don't get cook-able food at home. So I decided to go to a small open market near my estate. About 100-150 women traders selling all the things you need to hook yourself up with a meal. A few men selling meat. It was around 7pm and the market was still buzzing. While I was there I realized the women were unusually happy. Then suddenly two traders started discussing about the next days elections. They spoke glowing about why they like PDP any why they will be punching umbrella tommorow.
They said and I quote: "na only PDP they remember us. Rain dey disturb us for this market since. Anytime wey rain fall we go begin run like malu they find wetin we go use cover our wares. But see, everybody don get this big umbrella now. Na PDP bring am come"
I find it sad that they'll exchange their votes for mundane things like umbrellas.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by musty001: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
WildChild00: Was the election free and fair, any eye witness in the house?
mx broda,it wasn't o!
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by safepassage2015: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the past, it was said that the opposition elements (APC et al) only existed on the social media but are absent on ground. However, today, the opposition elements are absent BOTH on the social media and on ground. They are LOST
looool
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Alxmyr(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
ba7man: I find it sad that they'll exchange their votes for mundane things like umbrellas.

Bro, many people at the grassroots don't understand the issues of development as you do. Sadly they have same voting power as you.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by atlwireles: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

Bro, many people at the grassroots don't understand the issues of development as you do. Sadly they have same voting power as you.
That is your problem, you think, you know too much, when you know nothing. I hope this serves as lesson to APC.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by lincolnj88: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
I swear to God ...I asked my mum (67 yrs old)...who she will vote for she said pdp, i.asked her wat of apc...she said ,dem nor dance reach here (campaign) and pdp share umbrella and medical glass give us with eye problem.....I am trying to tell u dat pdp has a.gud.grassroot advantages than any oda party.....during apc campaign in udu ,I saw d.reckless driver of apc bus...just drove to d market place displaying brooms dat dey will sweep and change d zone....dats is to tell u dat they lack tactics.....u can go to d market to tell uneducated people that u want to sweep the zone....just look at d pdp tactics, it sas raining season and rain disturbs everybody , so they brought to thier campaign ground in d market pdp umbrellas and they distributed freely and went ahead sharing medicated glass and wrappers to d women......this how u win supporters at the grassroot........to d educated electorates u act as an educated elite party by showing dem d benefit of dier support after d election...to d uneducated electorates u giv dem d benefit of dier support before the election and also after.......dats y pdp won udu lga with 44365 votes to dat of dpp 7695 , 423 apc

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by lincolnj88: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
D election was free and fair in udu lga.. I dnt knw abt d rest...but udu is d strong hold of dpp, but thier candidate dis time around was not qualified ,and apc candidate was a rascal shouting over d media.....pdp deserves dis one...and mind u d apc candidate was not keyamo festus...it was otega emerhor....
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Sby107(f): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Donmams:
And so what if APC doesn't win in Delta? Since you are satisfied with serial PDP crooks like Ibori and his cousin Uduaghan as your representatives, then so be it! HAHAHA! Rubbish Deltans. The APC doesn't need South South votes to send Jonathug packing. We weren't counting on your votes anyway.

I waz jes passing by buh cldn't help but to comment on this...If APC comprises of negative talkers like yu,then I dnt think they'd even stand a chance.politics is a very complex game and only ppl with great minds can comprehend it.Try to kno wats going on behind closed doors b4 u talk idly.BTW,dnt Eva refer to any state as Rubbish again,u insult God indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gratiaeo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Here in Anambra, if APC can get vote @ all its because of Ngige's popularity (the popularity he gain when he was in PDP) and nothing more...
If there will be free and fair election, then Apc need to replace their logo with Ngige picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Liberian Man Arrives Newark, USA With Ebola Symptoms / Buhari: 2013 Pictures Released As Today's Pictures... Real Or Not? / Are There Any Pre-colonial Yoruba Opposition Figures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.