Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m (21605 Views)

The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom / Fernando Altamirano's Most Expensive Bottle Ofwater For $60000 / The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Situation: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
hmmmm...*mute* grin buaaahhhh!!!..laff wan end me oooo
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Melancholy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
someone can drink the wine and another takes the bottle;store of value.If u want to buy this,don't drink it outside ooo
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Godswillu(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
I need TEN (10) for my birth date party, next month.

Agent act fast

[/b][/quote]

I will sell it at a cheapper rate. call Obi and Son wine Ltd on 0700 419
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by AriG(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
#31m for waiting? na human blood from illuminati dey their? na waooo! i know that some good for nothing fools will buy it.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by ushafe(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nigerian ladies will like this
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Henbest26: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ijogz K: Poverty mentality they worry some people .. Wetin be blood of Jesus for the matter?

Ermmm wotz d name of the wine again, please give one to Akpan my houseboy

Am sure u ar aware of what happened 2 titanics n d owner. so watch ur unruly basket mouth.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by kevinkod(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=gluv01]Dangote's son already took me out and we had a nice time together. 31m is too small, he even gave me an extra bottle to take home cheesy
Who wan die make him die tongue I've already tasted it ;

I dont even knw what to say to u. Its beta to dream sha. Remember d last time i tuk u out i could only afford 2 botles of coke. lol.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by gluv01(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
kevinkod:I dont even knw what to say to u. Its beta to dream sha. Remember d last time i tuk u out i could only afford 2 botles of coke. lol.

That's why I left you tongue
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by gluv01(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Slizbeat:

See her.....Lie lie. Dangote has only 3 daughters(Officially) and no son.

Though he is said to have 15 children.

Dream big...That's what I'm doing. cheesy But in reality, we went out tongue
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by kevinkod(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=gluv01]

That's why I left you tongue

And what happend btw u & Dangote son? He jilted u for extortion. Hahahahaha. so i no regret baby
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by pbling: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
is d gold dey r sellin nt d wine
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by extremelygolden: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Realone92: Na blood of Jesus they inside ? Na wa o...

My dear, even the blood of Jesus Christ is for free.
Don't mind those-money-miss-road dudes.
N31m could go a long way in changing the lives of those that really need that money they are wasting on wine!
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Yusluv77(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chei! Sheey if person take am E no go die again abii

Stupidically and Nonsensically !!
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by chuksoyo21(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
God punish madness!!!
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by diligentakins: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ds ir rily cewious o, anywayz, i am sure the wine Jesus took on d cross was much costlier than ds dia 31m red wine....
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by princesaam(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
all i want is the bottle and how much will that cost me?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by fankasibe: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
gluv01: Dangote's son already took me out and we had a nice time together. 31m is too small, he even gave me an extra bottle to take home cheesy
Who wan die make him die tongue I've already tasted it grin
sista caro, wake up coz u don dey bed-wet.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by fabulousdame(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
if drinking the wine will buy someone an extra life or turn someone to a vamp... it's worth it and if not hmmm it will be stupidity of the highest order to buy it and it would be better to give dat money to beggars on d road side...

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by kingsclass: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg anybody wey order this wine,when em drink am finish, make em just dash me the bottle.i go happy for am
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by buoye1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Red wine or Res BLOOD?na person go shark 31Mna wa o
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by hikmoj(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
jnrbayano: Is it after drinking it you go to heaven? SMH!!
na dis one me 2 dey tink 4mind
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
gluv01: Dangote's son already took me out and we had a nice time together. 31m is too small, he even gave me an extra bottle to take home cheesy
Who wan die make him die tongue I've already tasted it grin

Wake up sweetie, it's time for school. grin

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by lakesguy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Orishirishi' nah wetin person no see' nah wetin we no go hear' nah wah o
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Ifecoded(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123: Probably tastes like poo anyways undecided undecided sad
u don taste am ni?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Ifecoded(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tøt itz nt gna make d fp.Damsin chelewhu....
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Tinyemeka(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
martin92: Can it wash away my sins ?
Can it open my eyes clearly so dat i can be able 2 see God ?
Can it guarantee dat i wil never fall sick again ?
Is it beta than the body and blood of christ ?

If it passed dis test, i dont mind buying it
So you want to buy God's grace with money?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by chuqudy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
I also have succeeded by God's special grace in producing the costliest Jar of UDI PALM WINE. Price is N62m.
Only two Jars are currently available. Unfortunately this comes on special request. The names of the owners of the two jars shall not be made public for security reasons. Place your own order today!
Chief Ma'DiQ is the CEO of Ma'DiQ Palmwine Vineyard int'l UDI

And probably a free trip to Udi your village where your youths will finally finish the poor and helpless buyer.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ifecoded: Am Planning on getting dz stuf to Nigeria.nid ur Advice
Watin Concin Bird with Tooth Pick. Ask Dangote abeg lipsrsealed
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Sirchi46: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
The wine is produced by sirchi brewery in newyork.I sell it in wholesail price of N29m.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by IdJack(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ifecoded: World’s Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31million |

Bottles of the world’s most expensive red wine, the Chateau Margaux 2009, have been scheduled to go on sale in Dubai.

The limited edition 12-litre bottle of Chateau Margaux 2009 comes with an eye-watering price tag of N31million. A mere six Balthazars, meaning 12-litre bottle, of the exclusive tipple have been produced, with only three of those set to go on sale.

The wine is produced at the Chateau Margaux vineyard in the Midoc region of France, just north of Bordeaux. The wine is currently on show at wine merchant Le Clos’ flagship store at Dubai International Airport. The Balthazars are housed in an ornate oak case, while the bottle itself has been beautifully engraved with gold by master craftsmen.

Although the wine will put a serious dent in any oenophile’s pocket, buyers get a number of other perks for their money.

They will be flown first class to France to visit the Chateau Margaux estate, where they will enjoy a private tour of its cellars and vineyard, before sitting down to dinner with the chief winemaker

This is money talking
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by kashflynn(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
If u buy dis wine without insurance and e fall break.. Ehhnn ur own done finish b datt 31m
Re: World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m by Sabotage4700(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
na gold then take do the wine? abi ns gold then take package am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunu And Zobo Drinks / Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / Why Do People Stool After Eating Beans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.