Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? (10493 Views)

Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? / Drink A Glass Of Water Every Morning When You Wake Up / If Your Girl Friend Is Late On Her Period,what Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Christians? Pls why do some of us wake up late on sunday?
During weekdays we make haste so as not to be late at work. But when it comes to sunday attached with church that body of ours gets lazy sometimes. Am I lying? God is watching y'all

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Elésè ni mí. God pls forgive me. I v no reason to wake up late on sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by nairaman66(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
I think because Almighty God is very forgiving and tolerating! Otherwise, if it were Sango the god of thunder, you wouldn't dare!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by akereconfi: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
who tell u say I dey wake up late on sundays?? U think say everybody naa YOU?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
As in really? Did u jst ask dz question!! Dumb!! Like u said,its week days,deyre workin days,sunday z meant 4 rest,even God rested on d 7th day.. God did not speculate d time we shud go 2d church.So because I wake up by 10am n late 4 church means iv sin abi Smh!!! After 6days of stress?D deceit called religion!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by BabaAlabi: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Religion-The devil is trying to make you miss church.
Science-The partying and relaxing on fridays makes people sleep late and wake up late on saturdays. The cycle of sleep can't be altered leading to them sleeping late on saturdays and waking up late on sundays or
Due to all the house chores on saturday, people become tired and sleep in the afternoon making them sleep late at night and not wake up early on sundays.
Science Biatch!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
because I attend church by 8am. i woke by 7am. take my bath and eat before 7 40am. jump into keke before 7 55am . am in church. u don understand me ba?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Lovetinz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
I am very sorry.
With the amount of booze i drink on Saturdays,
I should wake up on Monday.
Afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lol....na God go forgive me. Hmmm Religion mods banned me but i'm still cruising religiously. Hahahahaha ^_^ lmao
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
mrvocalprowess: As in really? Did u jst ask dz question!! Dumb!! Like u said,its week days,deyre workin days,sunday z meant 4 rest,even God rested on d 7th day.. God did not speculate d time we shud go 2d church.So because I wake up by 10am n late 4 church means iv sin abi Smh!!! After 6days of stress?D deceit called religion!
and who called mr. Atheist here? Pls atheist aren't wanted here. Move......zoom out

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by stint(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
The wrong being done is fixing service for early morning on a day of rest. The day we are suppose to do no work. like the poster above me rightly noted, even God rested on Sabbath. I think services to be held like 11a.m or in the evening.
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Sermwell(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
K
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Djtm(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
I don't. I make sure I sleep as early as 1am every sunday morning. Whatever I do, I stop before 1am. I must be in fellowship by 7:30am so I make sure I get at least 5hrs of sleep. I wake up by 6:15am every sunday. At home, I don't wake up late either. I must be in church by 8am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Is it now a sin to wake up late on Sunday ?
Do we even know what we are doing , worshipping God?
Christians just need a reorientation
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
God rested on the seventh day and so must I undecided
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Zeebah23(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by EnairatofroUK: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
am having such a chilled watching youtube music videos wit my kids,

dido, natalie impruglia, adele, i even stumbled on one of my old favourite,

teenage dirt bag by wheatus grin grin

is it ok for a grown woman to be having a crush on the lead singer of linkin park? cool

why i no go church today??

MAY GOD FORGIVE ME
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Vicjay1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
I have prayed over it several times. I am always in a hurry to church cos i always wake up late.
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by nairaman66(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
BabaAlabi: Religion-The devil is trying to make you miss church.
Science-The partying and relaxing on fridays makes people sleep late and wake up late on saturdays. The cycle of sleep can't be altered leading to them sleeping late on saturdays and waking up late on sundays or
Due to all the house chores on saturday, people become tired and sleep in the afternoon making them sleep late at night and not wake up early on sundays.
Science Biatch!!

Gbam!
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by kingzjay(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
I
Usually
Try
My
Best
To
Wake up
Earlier
Than
The
Devil
Especially
On
Sunday
Mornings.
No..... I don't sleep to late!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by kingzjay(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
I don't wake up late on sunday mornings. I try my best not to over-sleep. Its God's day anyways.... For He is everything to me...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
As long as you meet up with church service without being late

what's the crime? ?

This one no be talk

na una type dey make Christianity hard pass ordinary algebra
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
ITbomb: Is it now a sin to wake up late on Sunday ?
Do we even know what we are doing , worshipping God?
Christians just need a reorientation
dumb next time read and open your eyes wella. I didn't mention sin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Imanuelle: As long as you meet up with church service without being late

what's the crime? ?

This one no be talk

na una type dey make Christianity hard pass ordinary algebra
how I wish my church could Fix the service hour to 10am or 11. By that there'll be no reason for lateness. But sometimes when one goes late to church with no tangible reason & one is asked to sit where he or she doesn't like. It can be embarrassing sometimes. & some people will arrive during the last prayer? Habatically
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by stylesco: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sunday is the day I wake up earliest, cause I have to attend 6am mass.
This applies to lots of catholics.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na Sunday morning and Sunday night /Monday morning sleep dey sweet pass
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
I know Girls won't comment. But let me help you.
I must do mY Hair
I must apply lipstick
I must apply pancake
I must not forget my eye paint. ^_^

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by ITbomb(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Anuoluwap:
dumb next time read and open your eyes wella. I didn't mention sin.
Silly , when u say God is watching , what did you mean ?
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by ShenTeh(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na ebery-berger I dey go church? Eben ma self, my flan is to make sure I sleef into Tuisday morning. I will do anyzhing to escafe Manday moring, eben ip I hab tu sleef all thurough Sanday.
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
ITbomb:
Silly , when u say God is watching , what did you mean ?
you see why I stressed Atheist shouldn't bother to come ? Una no fit understnd the thing

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
On Saturday night, I surf the internet or watch some movies overnight, so I don't sleep until 2am or there about. God forgive me.
Re: Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Anuoluwap:
and who called mr. Atheist here? Pls atheist aren't wanted here. Move......zoom out
U obviosly can't read....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Intervene For The Release Of Shiite Leader, Members. / Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.