Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! (1469 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Message From The Lord Jesus To Christians & Pastors - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by bokom(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Pls read and think of it ...,Pastors are building Empires for themselves.... These Pastors tell us 'law' came by moses, but 'grace' came by Jesus... They pray with the grace of Jesus, and collect money with the law of Moses. They are Christians, but nothing Christ-like about them anymore... Jesus Christ was a just man, who understood the principle of the 'widow's mite', but our today Pastors don't give a shit about widow's mite... The more you give, the more important you're in today's churches, irrespective of wether the money is ill-gotten or not. JUST GIVE!!!! The bible is now a weapon of mass deception... They twist the bible knowing that people are lazy to read. They collect 10% tithe, they collect welfare offering, they collect building offering, regular offering *all from one month's salary etc.... After which they will ask you to make vows and sow seeds at random! Haha!! Why won't they be billionaires?After collection, they build high profile schools, exotic Hotels and Hospitals for Politicians and their children, not caring about people who have been giving their widow's mite. The bible said "give that there may be meat in my store house"... God never said you should keep collecting after you have an overflow.
Otunba Fayo OgunkanmbiBOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 persemester, COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester, BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester, JABU450,000 per semester, BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester, REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 persemester, AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester, MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 per semester. ALLOF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE BUILTFROM TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THECOMMON PEOPLE WHO NOW CAN'TAFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE! where is the morals of thechurch going? These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds; special offering seeds, first fruit seed,redemption seed, thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor's birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism seed, father's day seed, mother's day seed, children' day seed, pastor's cake seed, olive oil seed, etc. These schls are now elite schools, only for the rich politician children. The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes $ jets to fly up high in luxury. While Warren Buffet who has a company that build jets, still fly around on public commercial jet. Meanwhile, their members sleep hungry & d next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12. If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on dis msg because this is reality & we should start the change now! May God deliver us.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by NaijNews: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by PastorOluT(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2013
I dont support this deceit, therefore u have earned my like.

Wherever ur treasure is there ur heart will be, nobody should be deceived these people only shows where their heart/treasure truly lies!

I have this to say to the members, One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by ProfZUBRA: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks and God bless u for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by sylve11: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2013
hmmm cool
Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by chezholy(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Well said.
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by Omexonomy: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2013
@op are you for real. Let wait the pro pastors to return from church b4 i will declare the battle open.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by made2fit(f): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2013
@OP, you so hit the nail on the head. Churches have become so worldly these days, extremely materialistic and self-centred. It is now everyman to himself, God for all. What a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by Provie(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Next u wil hear "Touch Not My Anointed..." Yes; obviously anointed by MAMON! The most anoying ting is dat these so called pastors & their foot soldiers hav flooded forums, Nairaland inclusive, to castigate articles like dis. May God deliver dem all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by italo: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2013
These people (most of them, scammers) that people call "pastors," have you ever wondered who made them Pastors over God's people?

Or do people become Pastors by sleeping and waking and declaring that they are pastors?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
The war is about to begin. Yes! These people have turned my father's house to den of robbers. Let us arise and chase them all out like Jesus did to them in the temple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by christemmbassey(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2013
War against STOMACH-INSPIRED-GOSPEL, against tithe, sowing of seeds, first fruits, harvests, feasts, building of kms size audi, private jets, rituals taping into annointing fees, grace fees, buying of mantles, holy water purchases, olive oil, etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
All this churches started small with the mindset of the Apostolic outreach but as they grew larger money for expansion becametheir goals. The heart for love began to reduce, the segregation between class increased, the churches became more of a fashion house.
How many of these churches have deacons and elders that are poor and keep their posts. After a while they either shift or the poor ones try to improve their status through various means.

If a member is sick and needs money for surgery the churches most time refuses to foot the bills and even if they do, it would take processes of verifying the membership status, from home cell district to parish and what have you. But these churches don't ask questions before they collect tithes and offerings ooo.

What is annoying is that some of these founders have put in their sons to take over from them. I wouldn't call names but the honest truth is that most of these penticostal churches no longer follow true bible doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! by truthislight: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
bokom: Pls read and think of it ...,Pastors are building Empires for themselves.... These Pastors tell us 'law' came by moses, but 'grace' came by Jesus... They pray with the grace of Jesus, and collect money with the law of Moses. They are Christians, but nothing Christ-like about them anymore... Jesus Christ was a just man, who understood the principle of the 'widow's mite', but our today Pastors don't give a shit about widow's mite... The more you give, the more important you're in today's churches, irrespective of wether the money is ill-gotten or not. JUST GIVE!!!! The bible is now a weapon of mass deception... They twist the bible knowing that people are lazy to read. They collect 10% tithe, they collect welfare offering, they collect building offering, regular offering *all from one month's salary etc.... After which they will ask you to make vows and sow seeds at random! Haha!! Why won't they be billionaires?After collection, they build high profile schools, exotic Hotels and Hospitals for Politicians and their children, not caring about people who have been giving their widow's mite. The bible said "give that there may be meat in my store house"... God never said you should keep collecting after you have an overflow.
Otunba Fayo OgunkanmbiBOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 persemester, COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester, BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester, JABU450,000 per semester, BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester, REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 persemester, AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester, MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 per semester. ALLOF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE BUILTFROM TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THECOMMON PEOPLE WHO NOW CAN'TAFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE! where is the morals of thechurch going? These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds; special offering seeds, first fruit seed,redemption seed, thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor's birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism seed, father's day seed, mother's day seed, children' day seed, pastor's cake seed, olive oil seed, etc. These schls are now elite schools, only for the rich politician children. The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes $ jets to fly up high in luxury. While Warren Buffet who has a company that build jets, still fly around on public commercial jet. Meanwhile, their members sleep hungry & d next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12. If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on dis msg because this is reality & we should start the change now! May God deliver us.

All this after they have finish going to their schooling in free mission/Governent schools of those days.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful When Satan Appears As An Angel Of Light / Interesting Facts About King James I Of England (vi Of Scotland) / What Do We Call This,_________ ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.