Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? (2740 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
There is a complaint by a wife in my area and some ppl notice the act in the man. The couple have been married for some years and are blessed with beautiful kids, house and cars. But the problem there is the man is mummy-boy (controlled by his mother). He flirts around alot and mastubates, and denies the wife sex and financial helps. The wife has been trying to correct everything by subjecting herself to fasting and prayers(which made her to become thin) and total submission to him, look neat & dress to fascinate him, showing him love but instead, the man began to pretend as if he has changed but still continue in his old way. Note: He doesnot welcome COMMUNICATION from his wife. they live a life of Master-to-slave. Whenever the wife tries to open a communication channel, he flees. he sleeps out not coming home. He likes the woman to share financial responsibilities with him in the house but doesnot want the woman to enjoy the outcome. He owns the result alone. And he prefers giving money, buy gifts to people, his lady friends to helping his wife whenever she needs financial help. The wife said her husband wants her to stop working but he cannot foot the home bill alone (NOTE: he's rich). Is that not suffering he's planning for the wife. I feel like advising her but i am not really sure of what and how to advise. But i do remember them in my prayer.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
the important question you should ask this lady is :"why are you still there? what do you expect from this monster that YOU have created? he is the way he is thanks to women like you, so live with it or get the hell out of there!
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
U seem to knw so much about this perfect woman and d evil man.
The woman is a grown adult, let her seek her own solutions abeg. I doubt u are even married and if u are, spend ur time in perfecting ur own home.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gaggi: U seem to knw so much about this perfect woman and d evil man.
The woman is a grown adult, let her seek her own solutions abeg. I doubt u are even married and if u are, spend ur time in perfecting ur own home.
Thanks Gaggi. There is no one that's perfect under heaven, but i think the husband should point her where she is missing it. I am only concerned and I learn from people, that's all nothing is attached.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY, the woman is planning to get out now that's why i am more concerned. Because she said the man used to beat her to a state of coma at times which the neighbours are aware of, he puts her out of the house at times to sleep outside. She said "i take my children anywhere i am going, they are my joy and future"
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by EnairatofroUK: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
not all issues calls for divorce,

my advice ignore him totally, good morning, u go eat? good night is all u owe him now

dnt go narrating urself.

if na sex pls learn to use ur fingers.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Eebrahym(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Something must ße wrong somewhere, how did they started? Didn't they court at all before wedding, did the man changed overnight from the angel he used to ße before marriage to a devil after marriage?
U see, my candid advice
Most people handle physical problems spiritually and vice versa, try and relax, see whether u can figure out what he wants carefully and make attempt to cover up, most of what OP said above about ladies are blatant lies, I can remember when I had issues with my wife, she went reporting about that 'ayam submissive, ayam ds ayam that, what does he want that I don't give him, I'm always there for him and blah blah blah....' But all I see as a man was a very proud lady, disrespectful and competitive lady, she wanna give instructions like a man, want the housekeeping ße shared, trying to compare d life of some miserable men that wash their wife's pant, mislead the kids, u know, but I also played along. So when I tabled my own side of d complaints, nobody was on her side, even her parents.
You can't say the man is a devil cos u've not sampled his own opinion too, if ur so called friend did not marry him cos of his wealth, them something must ße wrong somewhere, I can say that again!

However, if its true that she's not the one trying to sweep some issues under the carpet, then let her take to her heels ooº°oooooo°ºoo before deadbody go show face

1 Like

Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
The woman should treat herself well. Like someone rightly said goodmorning and goodnight is ok between them.

Instead of living for his approval and love what about living for herself? And the next time he beats her, since she is responsible for herself she should get her own apartment and live in peace. No need for divorce.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Eebrahym(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gaggi: U seem to knw so much about this perfect woman and d evil man.

Good advice, marital issues cannot just ße dabbled into
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by EnairatofroUK: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eebrahym:

Good advice, marital issues cannot just ße dabbled into

EVERYONE needs support, shud we ignore our loved ones to rot away all in the name of marraige??
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Eebrahym]Something must ße wrong somewhere, how did they started? Didn't they court at all before wedding, did the man changed overnight from the angel he used to ße before marriage to a devil after marriage?
U see, my candid advice
Most people handle physical problems spiritually and vice versa, try and relax, see whether u can figure out what he wants carefully and make attempt to cover up, most of what OP said above about ladies are blatant lies, I can remember when I had issues with my
They married when the man was nobody. Everybody knows the woman to be an easy going and nice person but the problem started when they began to make it and i think its really affecting the woman psychologically too but i will try my best to give the good advice derived from this site and i pray it works for them because of the kids.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Which wife? You?

You know what? I am tired of people coming on here and sharing stories on their "friends" behalf. If it is happening to you say so if not ask that your "friend " to come online and share her story first hand angry
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
jennykadry: Which wife? You?

You know what? I am tired of people coming on here and sharing stories on their "friends" behalf. If it is happening to you say so if not ask that your "friend " to come online and share her story first hand angry
Thanx Jennykadry, she is more confused to go any length now to type this kind, i dont know, if you really want to know/help her send me your e-mail add then i link you, you might be a great help on this issue because as i am typing this message too i am confused cos i can feel her pains and it saddens me. God pls help.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Eebrahym(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
£&nairato&froUK:

EVERYONE needs support, shud we ignore our loved ones to rot away all in the name of marraige??

U need not ignore ur loved ones but ße careful, cos ur advice may lead her out of that marriage, which is even worse
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Eebrahym(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ fibonacciseries, just try ur best to save the marriage
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: the important question you should ask this lady is :"why are you still there? what do you expect from this monster that YOU have created? he is the way he is thanks to women like you, so live with it or get the hell out of there!
exactly.

Married Women eye dey see nonsense well well o! Shoooo shockedshockedshocked within one day na so so bad bad news for family section.smh.hiannnnn.nawa o. So na all this nonsense some married women they bury inside body. shocked lord have mercy

Let me stomach the remaing ones wey dey my belle.men still dey this world so? shocked shockedshocked
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eebrahym: @ fibonacciseries, just try ur best to save the marriage
Noted.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by goldenboyofpsy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
@op,nice topic.. I really acknowledge some fantastic comments but few observations... Marriage is a convenant relationship that must be respected.. The reason why many is not working is the problem of option by both parties or one.. The likes of Polly wigglesworth,Fola Adeboye to mention a few will tell you what they endured in their homes before these great men of God became responsible and a toast to a lot of sisters&homes.. Bible says we will go through fire&water but they will not consume us when we trust Him... Fighting for our marriage should be the solution not living like singles..... D devil hates relationship and we must also work on ourselves too... Solution,submit totally things will change...its a matter of time... Not easy but worth it afterall....
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by ichidodo: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Something is psycologically wrong with the husband,he needs to see a therapist
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
ichidodo: Something is psycologically wrong with the husband,he needs to see a therapist
LWKMD cheesy
ichidodo: Something is psycologically wrong with the husband,he needs to see a therapist
LWKMD
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Goldenboyof psy: Noted, thanx.
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Kanwulia: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Anoda wan don come! grin
Cheating here, adultery there!
BIBLE WOMEN AND MEN WEY NO GET WORK!

Time for manicure and pedicure jare! cool

No wonder NL full of so-so SUICIDE threads! cheesy

Death by BLOKOS!

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!! grin
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kanwulia: Anoda wan don come! grin
Cheating here, adultery there!
BIBLE WOMEN AND MEN WEY NO GET WORK!

Time for manicure and pedicure jare! cool

No wonder NL full of so-so SUICIDE threads! cheesy

Death by BLOKOS!

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!! grin
abi o.mshewwwwww.

When i start talking,them go say kulyie has started again with her anti marriage yarns.on top 3rd leg matter.

Abeg i follow you do fiaaaakkkkkwaaaa.twahhhhhhhh!
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Bigmadam1(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
my dear, jst try 2 b vry busy wt wot u knw best den continue in ur midnite prayers. Dn't worry God wil teach him a lesson he wil neva 4get in life. Jst b patient God wil fight n dsgrace ur enemies 4u.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2013
What touched my heart most was the statement the lady made when she was in hospital after gaining her conscious(after beating by her sweetheart), she said "God you see and know me more than any oneWhat touched my heart most was the statement the lady made when she was in hospital after gaining her conscious(after beating by her sweetheart), she said "God you see and know me more than any oneWhat touched my heart most was the statement the lady made when she was in hospital after been revived, if i have ever done such to my fellow women or if i have ever been an unfaithful fiance/spouse to my husband, let this suffering continue till i enter grave, otherwise, vindicate me oh God"
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
She should continue fasting and praying seems her tolerance level is very high. smiley
Re: How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? by fibonacciseries(f): 3:41am On Oct 16, 2013
stillwater: She should continue fasting and praying seems her tolerance level is very high. smiley
I don't think she's ready to continue with the fasting stuff again because its telling on her. But i dont know sha . Wait, its like you are speaking ironically here.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses / Pls Help A Soul From Perishing / Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.