Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? (26853 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Aerocrystals(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Justeenaleo: Amunike all d way....erm i mean Emenike
hahaha...u dn kolo o
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Ikenna94: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
I give it to Emenike dude was our savior today .Onazi nd oboabona were wonderful also mikel tried.to survive dat Ethiopia condition is a miracle
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Justeenaleo: Amunike all d way....erm i mean Emenike
hmmmm
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nzecorneboy: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Seun is d man of d match
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by olamikunle213(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
homesteady: Emunike
why not write 'Emu inu ike' undecided
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by IamAthens(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
illitrate: that yeye match, my babe never pick my call till now angry angry

no nyash for me today angry angry angry
na wen we naija guys go begin respect we babes na? Hw u go fil if ur babe see ds post say na cos of yanshing u dey call ha abi if na ur sis u go like am?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Tpave(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Obo---abunna tried.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
FLOP OF THE MATCH: VICTOR MOSES...
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Harrybanty(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nurse JP: coolEmenike is my Man of the match,though Mikel tried his best![color=#770077][/color]
ewwww e nor work ooooooh
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Vicilo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
stan4b: D man of d match is dat Ethiopian player. I don forget him name.

Ar u sure u passed primary six ? simple question wit options, choose 4rm A down and u ar talkink abt Ethiopian fulani guy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by thoniann(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
The man of the match na the Referee. A patriotic Nigerian!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Vicilo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote
author=IamAthens] na wen we naija guys go begin respect we babes na? Hw
u go fil if ur babe see ds post say na cos of yanshing u dey call ha
abi if na ur sis u go like am? [/quote]

Dnt mind d full, his name said it all
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by REUBEN010(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Vicilo:

Ar u sure u passed primary six ? simple question wit options, choose 4rm A down and u ar talkink abt Ethiopian fulani guy
Lol.
Bros abeg take am easy. no use laughta tear my belle
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Gozzzy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
illitrate: that yeye match, my babe never pick my call till now angry angry

no nyash for me today angry angry angry
Your name, says it all...... Truly an illiterate!!!!!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by paiz007: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
New yekini emenike
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by buoye1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Non on this list.....Oboabuona or wats d spelling self saved our ass 2day

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by itsmayiela(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Zumarocket: emenike and enyama

mikel made plenty errors dat slowed our game...

Naija for fall my hands if no be say i fone dat ref.
so u actually called the ref? Na wa 4 naija connections oooh
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
EMENIKE!!!
2 goals........$4000-Emenike
match bonus......$5000
man of d match:$5000:Emenike
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
GEJ

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Monfulule: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sempe 4man wey sabi. Na emenapower no9 b man of d match Jo.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by paschalndidi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Emenike! D boys almost gave high blood pressure
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by bizibrain(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
stan4b: D man of d match is dat Ethiopian player. I don forget him name.
In football dey dont give loser man of d match even if he deserves it.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by bizibrain(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
spiritfada: FLOP OF THE MATCH: VICTOR MOSES...
Victor moses game is a slow pace and cool game which is totally against d ethiopia, dats y he commit a lot of errors, as a human being even if u ar a star player u will b dejected d way dey played dem in first half. I love d way ethiopia score first, if nt d super eagle wont come 2 dere senses.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
bizibrain: Victor moses game is a slow pace and cool game which is totally against d ethiopia, dats y he commit a lot of errors, as a human being even if u ar a star player u will b dejected d way dey played dem in first half. I love d way ethiopia score first, if nt d super eagle wont come 2 dere senses.
You are right, if nt 4 dat goal Nigeria wud av bin goaless... Emenike tried even the kipa nd also the guy dat saved the first goal by the ethopians... Mikel nd moses wer playin big boys match dat was y der played badly
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by sham8co(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ahmed musa b.coz he work it out for dem.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by sham8co(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Musa is d man of d match.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by bizibrain(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
aieromon: ......If only Emenike had participated in the Confederation cup.
We would av played 3-2 with spain instead of 3-0, draw with uruguay instead of 2-1 and like 10-1 with thaiti. Emenike shots ar always accurate and like thunderbolt ,dat muscle shot wey mak am get muscle injury against mali during Afcon.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Edeze(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
saintpedro: Emenike all the way.FIRST TO COMMENT.your right. SKELEWU THINGS,ABI MAKE THEY PLAY ALINGO .....D.J PLEASE PLAY,TONTO DIKE BY OLAMIDE FOR ME ABEG.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by zika1(f): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Who is that number 12 guy abeg? Well d man of the match is obvious Emenike.our keeper tried sha.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by bizibrain(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
seankay: I've always z it dat Oduamadi offers nuffin to the team.I told my peeps after the tahiti game dat we can't judge wif d game.....now I believe pple are beginning to c his game,shitty player,I don't even know his position.shoot he no sabi,dribble he no sabi,cross he no sabi.Pls Mr Keshi replace him ASAP
Dont judge a book by it cover.Like u said, u dont assume his good because he played well against thaiti, likewise dont judge him against ethiopia, we all c dat those guyz ar hot racer, very fast, and dere is notin our player can do 2 dat, In addition if u ar nervous u will act abnormally, those ethiopia really make dem furious and nervous, u will c hw moses and mikel dey complain on top foul.Oduamadi is really good, if u watch d replay of d chance he lost u will c dat d ball uncoil his leg and he played with back side foot which was a mistake, mayb due 2 tension or d field.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by pazienza(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
zika1: Who is that number 12 guy abeg? Well d man of the match is obvious Emenike.our keeper tried sha.

I tell you, Emenike pulled that goal out of nothing, he was by far,the man of the match.

Ethiopians were full of running from the start, every good coach know that they can't maintain that tempo from the start till the end, as the game wore on, they started running out of steam,and the naija midfielders started being visible. Nosa did well, but i think it was down to the Ethiopians running out of steam,than to his brilliance.

Keshi is a good tactician,results don't lie.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by paschalndidi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Mrniceguyjohn]nothing concern me with foothball[ U beta start enjoying football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia Qualifying Match / Nigeria Vs Uganda: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.