Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,529 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa (5255 Views)

Sanusi Is The African Central Bank Governor Of The Year! / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is World,african Central Bank Governor Of D Year / How The Central Bank Of Nigeria Controls The Activities Of Commercial Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by lincolnj88: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2013
I guess sub saharan involves niger ,chad e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Raxxye(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2013
How many countries make up the Sub-Saharan Africa? He is not the best in Africa, but in poverty and disease-stricken Sub-saharan African countries! Who else would we expect to win the award? Is it the governor of Sudanese central bank or that of Somalia? I'm not so impressed. The award is a local one, at its best!

Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by LajaLaba: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Angola

Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi

Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo (Brazzaville)
Congo DRC (Zaire)
Cote d'Ivoire

Djibouti

Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia

Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissaau

Kenya

Lesotho
Liberia

Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mozambique

Namibia
Niger
Nigeria

Reunion
Rwanda

Sao Tome and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland

Tanzania
Togo

Uganda

Zambia
Zimbabwe
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by mamdanju: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2013
List of Sub-Saharan African countries for those lazy heads who can even do little research to understand issues.
(http://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedregion/23)
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Chad
Congo (Brazzaville)
Congo (DRC-Kinshasa)
Ethiopia
Ghana
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Lesotho
Malawi
Mauritius
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Rwanda
Senegal
Sierra Leone
South Africa
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Uganda
Zambia
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Beaf1: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2013
This Aboki is very intelligent and hardworking. Four Awards in four years. I can see haters on this thread. grin
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Beaf1: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2013
lincolnj88: I guess sub saharan involves niger ,chad e.t.c

And also S/Africa tongue
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by hod898(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Again, the giant of Africa keeps standing tall.
All affairs still climbing up.
More and more, She becomes politically strong.
It hurts to take the bitter pill
while climbing up the hill
the hill of strength, fortitude and unity
but she'll get there someday--that's what I think.
Up Naija...peace. cool
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by kosalabaro: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]there are gods but there is a God!

Where there are many men standing, there will always be an outstanding man!

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

Tolexander, why are U plagiarising
the lyrics of the greatest music quarter in history, ABBA, without giving them due honours?

Or, you thought nobody will notice??

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by nagoma(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
OMO IBO: What exactly are other central bank governors doing??

Is sanusi a genius or are other other central bank heads dullards??

What he has in addition to intelligence is sincerity of purpose and that is what Soludo never had.
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Tolexander: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=kosalabaro][/quote]you gat the lyrics there?
You must be abba fan like me!
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by blackpanda: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
If its intelligence and discipline, i give it to sanusi
But he is also known for stubborness, arrogance and extreme pride.
Bottom line: He's a good leader, not a great leader
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Tinyemeka(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
lilslick: D man haff tried biko..
Imagine 3 international awards in 4yrs.. Dah shows he aint sleeping atol
Defunct Intercontinental Bank and Oceanic Bank PLC also received awards from The Banker Magazine. What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Flygeriansteve: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
chess guru:
And your point is ? undecided
That with the exception of South Africa, Subsaharan Africa is not much to write about.
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by mikeapollo: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
lucrownt: Has Nigerian currency appreciate since his appointment? It depreciated drastically, so why giving him an award?

Do you know the factors that influence exchange rate?
Your currency can only appreciate when the govt empowers the industrial sector, empower the citizens through employment/job creation and we are able to produce more, export more, import less and with favourable foreign exchange reserve. Most of these things are beyind the CBN governor

Sanusi has done well by putting policies that defend the value of the Naira. If not for his insitsence, the Naira would have reached 180:$ since 2011.

Remember, the dollar got to around 175:$ shortly before Sanusi was appointed in 2008.
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by MeAboki(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Your madness has crossed the red line. Read the post you quoted otondo

Your post still remains no less than what is was; abject bigotry - go figure cool
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by legendsilver(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Make more cash by klicking d link below: http:///API-Employ/?id=Legendsilver. Its easy, fast n reliable
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=Me_Aboki]

Your bigotry has no end, he will soon be leaving the office when the ovation is at its loudest; bagging three international awards in four years is no mean feat. Hate him as much as you like, still you cannot take away from his success; meanwhile feel free to choke on your hatred and jealousy, for Sanusi has long since made it while you have not. [/quote sharrap! That guy is a miscreant, i wonder why ppl will just love smbdy without a single understanding of wht he does. He reduce inflation by a digit, but still yet falling dollars to pounds keep increasing to niara here. Imagine D dollar is 1 to 162 niara. I dont knw wht he has down to affect D masses nigerians
Re: Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa by notinmege: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nonesence!
Boko Haram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expert Accumulator Picks - Weekend Football Betting / My Journey To Building A Multi-million Naira Brand In 2 Years / Tomorrow's Bankers #football#predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.