Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! (2161 Views)

Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by tpm1078: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Years ago, i suffered from terrible illness that my personal doctor found very difficult to narrow down. About four years ago when i relocated to Lagos, my new doctor confirmed it was Staphylococcus. First, it came with slight feeling of internal burns at my joins. Later, stomach rumples, abdominal disorder, occasional feeling of sharp spikes on my balls, followed. The worst of it all is, some times my entire body will be on fire, aching as if i had some rough gravels circulating round my system. Even my eyeballs, my lungs, ears, head and foot were not spared. My lungs would feel so cold as if i had pneumonia even during the hot weather. I urinate often (about 2 to 3 times in the night) before the day breaks, yet my blood sugar level has been confirmed normal. By the time the waka-about inside by system is through with me, my body would be heating like a thermal plant. Sometimes, my urine will be as hot as boiling water. Lets i forget, my anus also scratched like hell especially after defecation.
When i met this doctor, he had me on a double-round treatment. After, the treatment i became well. Now, after like one year of the treatment, the problem has resurfaced with even more fierce symptoms. I don't know how that happened. Please, Nairalanders with similar experience, please share. Help me on how you handled this. It is killing me. Just recently, i went for fertility test, the result confirmed my sperm count is getting low and motility has also been affected. From what i feel, i am beginning to think this bacteria infection is already in my blood stream and may cause even more problems if i do not address it now. Should i continue with the medical treatment (i have lost interest in that) or should i go for herbs?. Thanks for your anticipated suggestions.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by mkoabiola: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sorry 4 dat.
Dere is a herb whch is very gud for d cure but I can't gv my noba out.
But u can gho 4 oda herbs u knw,herbs will cure it in d blood.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by tpm1078: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
MKO, tell me how else you want me to contact you (email?). I don't know much of herbs. I have not been a fan of herbal drugs, but i have heard people say they are good. So, i can give it a shot. Because of its unknown side effects, i want to get the best to treat me no that.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by tpm1078: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2013
sloo1, i live in Oshodi and work in Amuwo Odofin.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Watermelon(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Is there any disease called staphylococcus? please somebody should enlighten me , I thought staph. is a bacteria causing some infections
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Watermelon(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Please go back to the hospital, this time you can try a different hospital that offers STI services. They can culture your urine and blood to detect the organisms causing the infections?. There are questions I would like to ask from the information you have provided here.

Do you have any discharge from your vagina or joystick?
Do you have any pain when you urinate or during intercourse?

Do you have a sexual partner?

Does he or she have similar symptoms?

Was he/she treated alongside you when you had treatment some time ago?

What is your age range?

further advic will depend on your answers to the above questions.
cheers
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by jodeci(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
systemic candidiasis is ur problem,Google it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Scramble: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Watermelon, thanks. No, i hav no discharge frm my joystick and no pain felt during intercourse or urinating. Yes i hav a fiancee and she's tested positive to staph infection too, though has not started showing symptoms. She was treated later. We are at our early 30's. Blessed!
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by sloo1: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2013
I want to direct u to a doctor in logos. She will take care of u but i can't send her info here.
Send ur email.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Scramble: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks sloo1. I appreciate
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by sloo1: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2013
I sent mail to ur mail box. Check ur mail and remove ur email add. from ur post .

I wish you the best.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Scramble: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello sloo1, i am yet to receiv your email. I hav gone thru my inbox and spam box for both email addresses to no avail. Could you please check and resend. Thanks
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by sloo1: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Iv done that, check ur spam mail the subject is :Info on Staph from naira land.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Scramble: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks man. Wil checck now.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by toaspromo(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2013
DETOX UR SYSTEM
FOR 30 DAYS IT WILL CURE IT TOTALLY
CALL ME
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by ehiblessing(f): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
I studied ur story op and i think 2 things might ve occures its either you did not finish your treatment or u had un protected sex with ur partner who might ve it even when u treated yourself did she treat herself too
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by Watermelon(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=Scramble]Watermelon, thanks. No, i hav no discharge frm my joystick and no pain felt during intercourse or urinating. Yes i hav a fiancee and she's tested positive to staph infection too, though has not started showing symptoms. She was treated later. We are at our early 30's. Blessed! [/quote

Sorry, I have not been around to attend to your qerries.
From you answer to my initial questions, its most likely that you and your partner were not treated well, and these are the likely reasons:

You did not take antibiotics for the correct number of days,
Staph are very stubborn organisms and may have been resistant to the antibiotics you used.

Suggestions

You and your partner need to visit a hospital that offer STI services, try the nearest teaching hospital, that's your best bet.
Both of you will be tested at the same time before and after treatment. Treatment should last for a minimum of 10days
Re: Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! by mikael76(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Staph could be a very dangerous STD ( Sexually Transmitted Disease). It can render its carrier infertile if not treated and cured on time.

Moringa Oleifera Seeds have been researched and found to be a very effective antibacterial that can flush out all bacterial infections including Staphilococus from the body system if taken appropriately - at least, chew 2-4 seeds of Moringa Oleifera seed daily.

Lean more about this miracle plant and see how you can get it here: http://www.wealthcreationbooster.com/MORINGA+OLEIFERA+PLANT

(1) (Reply)

If You See These 13 Symptoms, Do A HIV Test Immediately. / Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc / About Our Body And Electric Ant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.