Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die (2998 Views)

Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama / See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra / Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Ok, so i have had this life-long dream of meeting the great Nelson Mandela, give him a tight hug and take pictures with him.....and guess what.................!

Well, i still have not met him (Never even been to South Africa actually). And i know my chances of meeting him before I he dies is sooooo slim. He is an elderly man and could join his ancestors anytime soon. But I really, really want to meet him. I am awed and inspired by him.

So, over to you....who is that one prominent personality that you desperately want to meet (Artiste, actor, nobel laureate......whoever......whatever!). Let's hear it. And tell us why.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by donsmall94(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Sergio busquet of Barcelona fc
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Bantino(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Obama
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by danbrowndmf(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2013
2face idibia
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2013
2face idibia...wit dt wicked man wey bring maths cm dis world
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2013
I can't categorically tell you one because there are many people I want to meet!
I want to meet genivive, omotola, p-square, Omawumi, Praiz, Kim Kardashian, timberlake, Messi, Inesta, Neymar, Eku Edowor, Ramsey Noah, Mike Ezuronye, Linda Ikeji, Beyonce, Adele, Dangote, Adenuga, and many more that I can't remember now!
Sorry for my long list! wink
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady: I can't categorically tell you one because there are many people I want to meet!
I want to meet genivive, omotola, p-square, Omawumi, Praiz, Kim Kardashian, timberlake, Messi, Inesta, Neymar, Eku Edowor, Ramsey Noah, Mike Ezuronye, Linda Ikeji, Beyonce, Adele, Dangote, Adenuga, and many more that I can't remember now!
Sorry for my long list! wink
dont be greedy joor! Come on, choose one! angry
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by demelza: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Fidel Castro, the conqueror of the Kennedys!
Like you, my chances are also slim!
embarassed
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Lovetinz(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Stephen Hawkings.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2013
danbrowndmf: 2face idibia...wit dt wicked man wey bring maths cm dis world
Aww! u dnt like maths. And it cudnt av bn created by one single person. Even if that were d case, the person wud b dead! so lets just say u wud lik to meet 2face. Let me see what i cn do bout makin ur dream come true. wink
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2013
DarryOsh:
dont be greedy joor! Come on, choose one! angry

NO! That's gonna be a betrayal! I like all of them equally! Can't choose one over the other! smiley
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady:

NO! That's gonna be a betrayal! I like all of them equally! Can't choose one over the other! smiley
ok, imagine i got a gun to your head and you have to choose one or i sink in a bullet.....or would u rather take the bullet than 'betray' anyone of them.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by HezronLorraine(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2013

When I become the UN Secretary General,he himself will want to meet me cheesy.Seriously,I want to meet Barack Hussein Obama.He must teach me that ijebu juju he used to become presidentgrin.

3 Likes

Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by flolancracker: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2013
FC Barcelona players.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2013
flolancracker: FC Barcelona players.
is 'barca players' one personality?
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by shaneroberts26: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
2baba(faints).
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
shaneroberts26: 2baba[b](faints)[/b].
upon meeting him, u wud faint?

1 Like

Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by ayenitosin88: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
David Oyedepo
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by shaneroberts26: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=DarryOsh]
upon meeting him, u wud faint?
Bruv,dat guy is way underappreciated by people lyk u.I no go suprise if Davido na your role model.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by shaneroberts26: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
ayenitosin88: David Oyedepo
Jew man.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by youngice(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Id love to date genevieve #hope but i want to meet vladimir putin and pst E A Adeboye
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by djeezy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bill Gates.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
SRK the sad freaking news is that, he was just in Perth a few days ago but I was not here. Bleep it mannh.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Haywhymido(m): 4:03am On Oct 15, 2013
Roman abramovich - i love everythin abt him
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Davidbanky(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Mark zuckerberg, Cuba gooding Jnr, Denzel Washington, Keifer Sutherland,Tyler perry, Chris rock, Rihanna, Halle berry and eminem
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by donsmall94(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Davidbanky: Mark zuckerberg, Cuba gooding Jnr, Denzel Washington, Keifer Sutherland,Tyler perry, Chris rock, Rihanna, Halle berry and eminem
dem say 1
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by DarryOsh(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
shaneroberts26: day guy is way underappreciated by people lyk u. I no go surprise if Davido na your role model
Me? Davido? Role Model? You must be high on cheap alcohol. If I hear he is on the next street, i wud not even consider gettin off my chair. I have no probs wit dose who lov him though.
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by linda20: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
D banj
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Davidbanky(m): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2013
donsmall94: dem say 1

Lmao, don't mind me o.. I wish to meet them all o seriously and it's hard to pick one, make op no vex...
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Nmeri17: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2015
One prominent personality I'll want to meet before I die is Kanye West
- Kanye West

Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by bada007(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Would love to meet Sergio aguero

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet:william James Sidis :the Smartest Man Ever Lived / Photos Of Jim Iyke At 2014 Calabar Carnival / Oleku!!! Ice Prince Shares Bedroom Picture With Secret Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.