Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die (3001 Views)

Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama / See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra / Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by gumaveddy(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2015
The only icon i wish to met is BABA KEKE kenny ogugben. I somuch love this old man, no homo
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by maestromedal(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
I'll have so much love 2 meet Vladimir Putin of Russia bt Wole Soyinka tops the list
Re: One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2015

Well,ed sheeran
Bradley cooper
Robert de Niro
Robert Downey Jr
Nd mayb zamani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Addresses Claims By Her Husband's Family That Ojukwu Didn’t Marry / 50 Cent I Bought My 2-year-old A Mercedes Benz (PHOTO) / OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.