Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61724 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Fountaincrest: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Groundnut is just hungrying me!
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by kachi7021(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
I can't move backer than this
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Tamarapetty(f): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
BBBlaze:

IN CHRIS BROWN WORDS!
does that sound correct to you? can u write it in an english exam? just asking.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Babymiles(f): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2017
--i cannot fit to come and go and die
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by dazzlingcrystal: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"
he he he he be he. was that a JMMGS teacher cos it sounds familier
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by queenasasili(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2017
I was told to told you
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by plainmirror(m): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"

Sounds familiar
FGGC Ohafia right?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Rahe: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2017
u come and came to my house when i didn't invitation u
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by cosmosekeh: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Let me come and be going
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Coolgent(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on! grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by yungchief(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2017
D phone is hotting

That is why am came here

Do you able to call them

Is not already printed

We go close quicker

E dey make me anger
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by DonBenny77(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2017
"see how you are behaving like a girl of primary one years old"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by bizza45: 12:53am On Mar 26, 2017
I was coming to your house when i nack my leg
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by juman(m): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2017
I cant talk of worse english because my english has k leg. So I try to learn better english daily.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by goodoo: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2017
me is coming to ur place 2moro.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by LilTyRoNe: 1:29am On Mar 26, 2017
"Epp me"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by dopedealer(m): 1:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Teacher # do u ever read at home?
Student # i did, i didn't did
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Apina(m): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2017
fiziebaibie:
1. U are sooo completed in beautiful
Lol.... U tell am say u b uncompleted building?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by badtlimo(m): 2:21am On Mar 26, 2017
landlord : if you did it tell me what you did it, if you didn't did it tell me you didn't did it

me : I didn't did it...

#limo
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Who's coat is this jacket?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Nl English :

Just leave your live

I live him there

Tbc
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by losak9111(m): 3:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Who barber ur head?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Graccccccccy(f): 3:51am On Mar 26, 2017
"leave under the sun"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by asagbaesiri: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2017
AUNTY: I WANT TO USE MYSELF!!
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bellasharonne(f): 5:30am On Mar 26, 2017
" It's time for lunchling "

However, have in mind that this person's first language is not English but Spanish, I still get a very good laugh off this whenever I remember.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by placeofallure(f): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2017
My neighbours from way back

The girl is hurrying her mum up as she was already late for school
" Moomi, hurry up 8 o'clock is knacking now grin

Another child returned from school and the mum was giving instructions
" Ibrahim, drop your bag and eat, your food is on the kitchen"

A mother has just beaten her son and he was about bursting into a cry which the woman didn't want
"Basit! Kini mo fi kan e? If you swell up! If you swell up! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sulakishop(m): 5:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Let me come and be going
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Story story.

Turn tail like the yellow belly that you are grin

Your affiliate account is getting cancelled soon. Duncenia smiley

cancelled? Hahahahahahahaha

henceforth I'm just gonna hit the ignore button.

my affiliate account is gonna be cancelled? Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha. Who's this guy for God sake? he's such a wonderful comedian. you seriously need to contact AY-LIVE.

Sorry to disappoint you, I did read the T&C and I quite understand their rules and regulations.

I'm still trying hard to figure out who's actually the DUNCE here prof... Bye prof............... OH happy Sunday prof* Don't miss church today cuz it's obvious you need JESUS PROF.

ignored button has just been activated successfully...
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

cancelled? Hahahahahahahaha

henceforth I'm just gonna hit the ignore button.

my affiliate account is gonna be cancelled? Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha. Who's this guy for God sake? he's such a wonderful comedian. you seriously need to contact AY-LIVE.

Sorry to disappoint you, I did read the T&C and I quite understand their rules and regulations.

I'm still trying hard to figure out who's actually the DUNCE here prof... Bye prof............... OH happy Sunday prof* Don't miss church today cuz it's obvious you need JESUS PROF.

ignored button has just been activated successfully...

Yawnnnnnn......

Is this one of those long goodbyes? grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by gulfer: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2017
I will called him angry angry angry
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Masterclass32: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2017
On being invited over for lunch, a 300L student of a university replied, ''Aunty , don't worry. I have eat''.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.