Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61721 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"
this popular grammatical error I guess is still popular in that same sec. School you attended. UP JOGS.. .. Baba banjula.
Shodipo how far?. .... Awa ti jogs 99 ni yen
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by justpeehay(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Duro na omode yi, AM I LOOK LIKE YOUR FATHER? See daddy is looking u since,u dont aware. Be laffing go there,
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by comodo: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Let me come and be going" lol
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ceejay80s(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2017
I didn't did it

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bibi294(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Aunty, leave the chalkboard... You are a block grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by stovia0084: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
I have not commotted it.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Fmartin(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Is you not sacred of my blow
what am i do? grin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by PMB007: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"

Did you attend Kings' college, Lagos ?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Asafaizonboy: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2017
who shat that shit. do you want me to division myself into twice.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by kwaraguy(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2017
One pretty babe approached me and my elder brother at an engineer's office in Fedpoffa asking

Is engineering around?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sanc2s(f): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2017
I am seeing you here and I am seeing you there, are you twice?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sanc2s(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Am seeing you here and am seeing you there, are you twice?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by OlalekanMultiD(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Daddy has went out
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by joshboss(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
How can I divided myself into twice?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by kayjasper(f): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Once beaten thrice shine!!!!!

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by grandstar(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
"Many many time you go, little time you çome",

That was a statement by a Chinese man complaining about someone's absenteeism.

" School is bored, I am boring."

"I wish him soonest recover " a mucisian wishing his fellow musician a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by yayankainuwa: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
grin...my fellow widows grin...my fellow widows
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Shakeeraw(f): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2017
iron carried my cloth.

I am barbing saloon not barber
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by vislabraye(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2017
i was passin by a particular street and I heard a
woman talkin to a boy that beat her son, "u dis
were boy, u beat my son dat his head come out
wit contour" lol.... WHAT'S YOURS?

Where did you went to ?
Where are you people wakaring to ?
This Christmas everyone us eating rices and stewes
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by BBBlaze: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
does that sound correct to you? can u write it in an english exam? just asking.

pls u shld ask chris brown wen u c him, because he is d author and finisher of the statement ! undecided
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by toygod2: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
I know you just want to PUNISHMENT ni?
What i DO?
How DOES you does?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Adamu u surprising me yesterday,u surprising me today and u want to surprisin me tomorrow.is u a surpriser?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by refreshrate: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who did you met?

Photography studio above underground bakery meanwhile the girl was forming all that. Thank God jumping from third mainland never begin reign that time.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
once, my lecturer said "The two both of you, come here"

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Lovexme(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
She have went away
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Stevsun: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
I cant not move backer than this.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Zico0(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
sanc2s:
Am seeing you here and am seeing you there, are you twice?
I start from page 13 and I'll say this is my funniest incorrect English sentence here.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by kayalla(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
i was looking at u today but i didnt see u in the work
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by moseph(f): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
1.As big as u dey u cannot fit tie ur tie. 2.we are local(loyal)to ur government. 3.uncle the sweet u gave us is causing locomotion in the class. etc
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by SKYWEAVER: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
The money spended was properly spended!

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by fboonmy: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
I came to ur house but U didn't dey
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by IRALIFE(f): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
hope4life:
Iralife one by each is very grammatically correct.

Really? Pls use the phrase in sentences to enlighten me further. We learn everyday you know? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.