Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61698 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by emvico(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alyss:
Nigeria people are demon people

Nigeria is not presentable
who are also a demon
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by rhektor(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you didn't came yesterday let me see your hand up
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nams77: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
We were in secondary school then and my friend God's power(rest in peace) approached a lady he was madly in love with and she told him 'my place is too virinculous for you to know' . My guy was dazed and went through all the dictionary looking for the meaning. After so many years, I saw the lady earlier this month in a bank and I smiled to myself. Virinculous indeed!

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by karzyharsky(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
if u lu mi I will tell my dog to lu u too
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jnrbayano(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
I overheard a senior student ask a junior student who is new to our school....

"You schooled at what?"

He was to ask him the name of his former school.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was thinking say you don sleep.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by lastkidconcepts: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let me come and be going....
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ALAYORMII: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
i was passin by a particular street and I heard a
woman talkin to a boy that beat her son, "u dis
were boy, u beat my son dat his head come out
wit contour" lol.... WHAT'S YOURS?

"All the money spended was judiciously spended"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nwobueze: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
I will stabilize Nigeria economy by my buhari.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
My former landlord's wife told us to play with her children ,in her words 'My children are your youngers ones'
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nwobueze: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
I no have am and e didn't de.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by neoclassical: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
what am I sawing?

He fathered my father (grand father)
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. In contraband to what being said
2.i shall not be in a controversial with such student
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by freeage7(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
uncle i cannot fit oooo
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Where are I? (by a lecturer/instructor)
it is the furnitures that did it (same lecturer).
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nne5: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aunty nne she IS back?

and

You WILL eat?

In a singsong manner.
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by albacete(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
The money spended were properly spended.

I am Jide by NAME. (will you be Jide by age or height before?)
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by israelmao(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
"...the funds were properly spended"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jessejunior(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
this is correct in America tho
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by marshmonii: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are you on car
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Reverse back pada die seyin cheesy
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Lustig(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. Aunty, aunty the gallon is pissing

2. Beautifuller Becky

3. Am going for sh!t

4. Am standing by my father
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by hazee11(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
My heart I ya dun jigijigi gbamgbam
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Yippsy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oya come and be going
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sirfee(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
lakes99:
heard a man complainin @ a bank sayin
"the ATM machine has been swallowing peoples ATM card"

i was like hehehe....sey d ATM CARD na eba abi paracetamol wey machine dey swallow
grin ROTFL...this is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
In my uncle's voice.
"What type of this is this? " grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by gbmorgan(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol, the funds spend were properly spended cheesy
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
He was gone for a long periodically time
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Mypeople2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na play I is. Sorry, na play we are
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Mcreloaded(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Out of all my childrences Osaro is the worstest he bested my wife and nakeded she in the front of evboho
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by zinnyamyk1: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are you a participater?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by kenny5811(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na who sing the sing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? / JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.