Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge (1057 Views)

Afrocandy Challenges Critics To Read James 4:11. I Dont Think You Are Reading... / Close Up Set To Break World Record With Teeth Brushing Challenge! / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Translate this sentence to correct and simple english, "na today yansh de back"
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by Rutianasandy(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2013
''Is 2day ynash dey back'' (nawa oh english hard oh)
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by cupidora(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2013
The buttocks have always been behind... Op u no get work sha,na im I say maa join u as ASUU don make me jobless also.besides,dis could b classified under GRAMMAR in English Language grin
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by nedu2000(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Nothing is new under the sun
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by gluv01(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
It is today that the yansh is dey back cheesy
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
gluv01: It is today that the yansh is dey back cheesy
i don laugh fall for ground
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
cupidora: The buttocks have always been behind... Op u no get work sha,na im I say maa join u as ASUU don make me jobless also.besides,dis could b classified under GRAMMAR in English Language grin
lol
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rutiana sandy: ''Is 2day ynash dey back'' (nawa oh english hard oh)
falls from tree
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by Incrizz(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2013

Lol.. cheesy
Re: If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge by MCKULQ(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2013

babe this your own done sweet me pass bread and akara. shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Vector’s BRAND NEW Bar-racks (mixtape)+download Link / Producer Of The Popular Nigerian Sitcom, "Clinic Matters" Honoured In Paris / Why Tuface Secretly Married Annie Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.