Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Patience Jonathan Said After Receiving Her Doctorate Degree In South Korea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Patience Jonathan Said After Receiving Her Doctorate Degree In South Korea (995 Views)

KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / First Lady, Patience Jonathan Short Speech After Receiving Her Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Patience Jonathan Said After Receiving Her Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Kaymisola(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Our first lady, Patience Jonathan, was honored with a doctorate degree in South Korea on Thursday October 10th; that's her fourth Honorary Doctorate degree since becoming Nigeria's First Lady.
The ceremony was attended by wives of the governors of Benue and Ebonyi, wives of the Chief of Army Staff and the Chief of Naval Staff, among other dignitaries.
On receiving her latest honorary degree from the Hansei University in South Korean, our first lady said“I was just doing my own thing not knowing that in far away Asia everything was being noted. I want to assure you all that with God’s help I will do more. My grandma used to say: `Whatever little you have, share; If you have a thousand and you can’t share, you won’t share a million if you have’.” Mrs. Jonathan said.
Meanwhile, the university said they honoured Patience because she had worked 'hard for many good causes'. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/what-patience-jonathan-said-after.html

Re: What Patience Jonathan Said After Receiving Her Doctorate Degree In South Korea by taiocol: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
op shey u don robocop

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: World's Toughest League To Get An Away Win? / Oke Ndigbo Vows To Release List Of 242 Public Officers Who Own Armoured Cars. / How My Superiors In Army Detain, Torture Me For Nine Months, Forcing Me To Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.