Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise (25335 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / American Muslims Attacked During Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Caseless: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
ilugunboy: Ameen......may Allah accept this supplication as an act of Ibadah.

Al-ameen..
salam alaikum!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by DonMagicJuan: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
see the rock worshipers
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by DonMagicJuan: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
hammariise: The speaker of Nigerian House of Representitives, Hon. Alh. Aminu Waziri Tambuwa at the mount of arafah during Hajj exercise.
I wish I was in Arafah today. May this day be a day of total forgiveness for him and all of us. Aameen

on full estacode
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Caseless: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Don Magic Juan: see the rock worshipers
we bow to nothing other than Allah! those who go on their knees (prostrate) b4 ALLAH bow for no man or object.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by DonMagicJuan: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
caseless: we bow to nothing other than Allah! those who go on their knees (prostrate) b4 ALLAH bow for no man or object.

you pray towards the same shrine of over 360 idols.

Your religion is truly satanic inspired.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
kekakuz: looking like a dead body as usuall

i hope he dies in a stampade if he has a hand in boko aram
and if he is clean,may he safely enter the wrong plane going to syria or somalia
more like removing da pedestal under....cnn relays another indoctrinated nigerian humperty dumppity show...
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Babzrockman: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
We've got to respect religious beliefs of different backgrounds as dis has direct dealing with God
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by caevee: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
gidson12: no be towel them tie so......do they go up there to take bath,

and beside, how this one take concern us, if him like make him climb mountain Everest.

Na wrapper wey ur papa dey wear for beer parlor na yim he de wear. Mumu
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by AdlatWorld(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
kekakuz: looking like a dead body as usuall

i hope he dies in a stampade if he has a hand in boko aram
and if he is clean,may he safely enter the wrong plane going to syria or somalia
d way some people talk sha, nawa 4 dis niaja og
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by UmmRoqeeb: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
yinkard4me: There is nothing like mount arafat... Arafat is a plain ground.. Am a christian though Bhet most moslems don't knw dia religion n Dats is y they act contrary to d command n instruction of dia ALLAH.
Are you this gullible or you are seriously making an effort to be?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by UmmRoqeeb: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
puppy2k: the title of this topic suppose be

homos ..in arafat
Now I know you are neurologically impaired. Mumu
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by uchlukez(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is shekau not climbing Arafat today?

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by UmmRoqeeb: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Smh, may Allah forgive you
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by chuqudy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
I want to see where Shekarau and his boko boys are climbing their own Arafat too.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
caseless: salam alaikum!

Wailakum Salaam ...
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
SHEKAU, OSAMA BIN LADEN, IDI AMIN n co were once climbers of dis Arafat! As John go army cum back, wey him boot?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Freedani(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
What is this shine my shoe saying? So because ur brothers in the lord(boko haram) will start killing according to the manual they read will now make us not to say the truth abi?
uplawal: I wonder when there will be peace in Nigeria with the way these unbelievers are mocking islam,if boko haram start now,you will open your wide mouth, ehn.

May Allah accept the pilgrims acts and forgive thier sins and ours too and make us the inheritors of Al-Jannah.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Freedani(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
You first!
Lordave: Respect yourself!
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Freedani(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
My sister which kin questn be this? U don 4get say na shekua go lead them climb the mouthain.but wait.....shekua will make a better prophat when he is finally gone
uchlukez: Is shekau not climbing Arafat today?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Kingspin(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is not about posing for pictures. The Nigerian security challenge esp the one pose by Bokoharam is left in the hand of Mr president alone. A situation that is threaten the existence of the country. I thought by now we should have had a National Assembly that is united and committed in trackling the security challenges in the Northern Nigeria. I want to tell them it a Nigeria challenge not GEJ. Let them take a bold step/stand in the security situtation now and not releasing political statement their total support could go a long way. GodblessNigeria.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by hammariise(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
May Allah accept it for you and for us, and pray for the peace and unity of our fatherland Nigeria
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by dbride: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=uchlukez]Is shekau not climbing Arafat today?[/quote

Shekau is dead. His boko mates, in one of their fb pages, have since prayed to allah to accept his soul.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Kaysee202(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
tambuwal i wish u well may u succed in dis hajj,and pray for ur nation nigeria and dont forget to pray for me too!
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Kaysee202(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
dbride,u are a fool and dont know what u are saying!
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Big4wig: Pls help bigwig out,

where can I get london used ram for sallah?
u get cash now

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wats all this bs about act of ibadah, wat exactly does it mean
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Lovine: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
After that?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
uchlukez: Is shekau not climbing Arafat today?
Help me ask them o.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by roland2rule(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
I KNEW he WOULD go
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2013
uplawal: I wonder when there will be peace in Nigeria with the way these unbelievers are mocking islam,if boko haram start now,you will open your wide mouth, ehn.

May Allah accept the pilgrims acts and forgive thier sins and ours too and make us the inheritors of Al-Jannah.

You're wondering when there will be peace in Nigeria while threatening us with the murderous violence of islam (err boko haram)?

You're comparing the murderous violence of islam with occasional criticism/pointing out the obvious on the web?

And they wonder why others look at islam in derision?

Let boko haram start biko, we need to test our airforce once again.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Demdem(m): 4:49am On Oct 15, 2013
meenagiggs:
Don't be silly.

Shut up, that was an honest question. No harm intended.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Caseless: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

this shows u knw nothing about islam. i need not waste my time on u. Anyway, u can help by bringing the pictures of those idols pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon / Ruling On Tribal Marks And Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.