Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW (11689 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by pstdre(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Was happening to our press...d news is always like it happend then it didn't...9ja sha,IRS plane crash land,its a lie-so is also a lie afterall?we shall see!!!
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Italiano1: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
LIARS, LIARS, LIARS!!!

APC on the move and haters are hating! Na Today?

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by pstdre(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
What's happening nowadays...d news is always like; it happend then it didn't...9ja sha,IRS plane crash land,oh its not true,it didn't -so this is also not true afterall?we shall see!!!
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
odua boy: In what ways are ibos important to APC deranged she goat.
lol. its paining yuh boy.. Sowi? He-goat!

7 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
The next news we are going to hear from the APC is that Tinubu's mother is from Onitsha, all in a bid to garner votes for Chris Ngige. I will advise the APC to forget about Anambra election cos it has been won and lost already. Their candidate might decamp after this election. Were Ngige to be in the Labour Party or PPA, his fortunes would have been better.
The APC should focus on the coming Ekiti elections, instead,cos Fayemi is on the verge of loosing his office.

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by oduaboy1: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
banega: lol. its paining yuh boy.. Sowi? He-goat!
You made a claim you should be able to back it up with up with proves.
Even if ibos are given the presidential slot in Apc it still does'nt stop them from voting for odechucku Jonathan.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Ferdinandu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Who cares whether Boko Party zone their VP slot to Cameroun or Chad republic.They can only rule a country when Boko Republic is created.

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
banega: lol. its paining yuh boy.. Sowi? He-goat!
...Sweery ignore the idiotic,ugly Yoruba boy wey oil don full im brain...don't let him drag you to the mud with him cos he's lower than the scum of the earth while you're a clean,classy adadioramma oyoyo tomato jos..*winks*

10 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by nerodenero: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
I think APC had that intention to zone the VP's seat to southwest and Presidency to the north but needed to be sure,the reason that report was released.This enabled them to sample people's opinion and to know whether it would be popular or accepted by the people.Alas,the plan didn't go down well,the reason they have come to distant themselves from the report and alleging other opponents trying to distract the Anambra polls.I think APC should be careful because they need a strong contender to unseat PDP.For me PDP's end is near and APC is actually dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
odua boy: You made a claim you should be able to back it up with up with proves.
Even if ibos are given the presidential slot in Apc it still does'nt stop them from voting for odechucku Jonathan.
....Coward grow some balls en stop picking fights with a lady...pathetic loser!

7 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
I don't know why these terrorists and old waxed PDP rejects are crying.
Whether APC zone presidency or vp to SE or SS or wherever is irrelevant.

The koko is dat.....

No Vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019...

PDP will rule 9ja Forever

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
awodman:
LMAO...When Sahara Reporters, Premium Times, Punch and the rest cook up stories against the PDP and FG and some of us point out that we can't believe stories with anonymous sources..we are shouted down..

Even when the FG comes out to issue a strong rebuttal..people still stick to the original cooked up stories
And now here is APC trying to tell us that since anonymous sources were used that is I should discard...ashi ashi I prefer to stick to Tribune's Well Investigated article

Lmaoooo
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by awodman: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls Tribune just like Sahara reporters, Leadership newspaper, Peoples daily..I want this published in ur paper tomorrow.. WE STAND BY OUR STORY
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by curtain: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
What difference does it make, may be they are just testing the waters but I guess they already know the consequence.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
take dat: It was Tribune that carried the story. As 'the Nation' is to APC, so is 'Tribune and This Day' to PDP. Always making up some so-called non-existent 'reliable/confidential source' to back up their politically motivated stories. Bottom line, anonymous sources can be misguided, wrong or even lie! We should learn to tell fact from fiction.
Tribune has got pedigree and is a media house of great repute and are renowned for always exposing the covert operations of those slave riders up there as yall will soon see this to be for real....they can deceive some but certainly cant deceive all as everybody knows Tribune is a western media and d ppl there are using their heads n not their balls...so it being a pdp media cuts no ice...
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Sweery ignore the idiotic,ugly Yoruba boy wey oil don full im brain...don't let him drag you to the mud with him cos he's lower than the scum of the earth while you're a clean,classy adadioramma oyoyo tomato jos..*winks*
lmao, thanks hunsmiley
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by lionshare: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
nerodenero: I think APC had that intention to zone the VP's seat to southwest and Presidency to the north but needed to be sure,the reason that report was released.This enabled them to sample people's opinion and to know whether it would be popular or accepted by the people.Alas,the plan didn't go down well,the reason they have come to distant themselves from the report and alleging other opponents trying to distract the Anambra polls.I think APC should be careful because they need a strong contender to unseat PDP.For me PDP's end is near and APC is actually dead on arrival.
Intelligent submission....

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by kaeto(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
We igbos know how we are hated by you people, we have no business whatsoever with your useless apc. If you like zone it totogo, e no consine us lie lie..

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by AGBORMAN1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
I don't give a sh.it about APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by ChimaAdeoye: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Excellent news!!!

Now, I need to see that Roches Okorocha 's face when the announcement was made. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The man will soon return to APGA or Labour Party! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Shameless opportunist and political Akwuna ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by tomzman: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
banega: its now they know the S.E is important?? Dumb bleeps,. Well no igbo. No A.P.C come 2015,..
You guys like to feel important whereas your region is more of a minority in the entity called Nigeria. You can get yourself the map of Nigeria to confirm that.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
odua boy: You made a claim you should be able to back it up with up with proves.
Nairaland biggest fart,n a butttlicking one for that matter. If Odèchùkü jòñádaaft is ur president then figure out for ur miserable self what u are as a nigerian! Back it up with up with '"PROVES'"kò, tie wrapper it up with proofs ni...
How ya like da suzzie's HE-GOAT kiss Man,succulent,huh?

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Every region in Nigeria is important but some are more important than SE
banega: its now they know the S.E is important?? Dumb bleeps,. Well no igbo. No A.P.C come 2015,.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Ahuitzotl: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
whitecat007: Every region in Nigeria is important but some are more important than SE
I agree but SW doesnt amount to too much where the SE is concerned.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
fresh_dude: Just as you have ten fingers but are entitled to only one vote. Hhahahhahahaaha
competing with da hyenas n jackals to da laughs,huh? Isnt it stuppidity tha u know that u r stuupid n laughing at urself? U wanna vote with 10 fingers,is it amala?

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tell your cheap little ho to learn to throw it if she must touch it, oloshi agboriobo jeje! Meaning an idiott who wills out his existence on top a woman
Blue-eyed boi:
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by oduaboy1: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
idiot you dont tell me who i pick fights with.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by oduaboy1: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rexxie:
Nairaland biggest fart,n a butttlicking one for that matter. If Odèchùkü jòñádaaft is ur president then figure out for ur miserable self what u are as a nigerian! Back it up with up with '"PROVES'"kò, tie wrapper it up with proofs ni...
How ya like da suzzie's HE-GOAT kiss Man,succulent,huh?
And who told you am a nigerian foolish slowpoke
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
That's is all it takes? Sobolemu. I forgot that ibo vaginal are on top of their noses
banega: lmao, thanks hunsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate / Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m / Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.