Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW (2471 Views)

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Olabestonic001(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
As a man who does studied the development of things and one who can view the future, I will advise all my brothers from the SW to see the developmental strides of the SE as an opportunity for the SW region to the re-invent itself.
A growth in the SE will leave a vacuum in the SW but if the youths are smart enough, we can just fill the vacuum. Its gonna be tough as most of us from SW regions are notorious for keeping a larger life than we can maintain. If we can take the opportunity, we will use the templates they have proved effective use of and succeed therein.
Its an eye-opener for us all!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by lafex: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Which development are u talking about self?
R u talking of cond niger bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by explorer250(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olabestonic001:
As a man who does studied the development of things and one who can view the future, I will advise all my brothers from the SW to see the developmental strides of the SE as an opportunity for the SW region to the re-invent itself.
A growth in the SE will leave a vacuum in the SW but if the youths are smart enough, we can just fill the vacuum. Its gonna be tough as most of us from SW regions are notorious for keeping a larger life than we can maintain. If we can take the opportunity, we will use the templates they have proved effective use of and succeed therein.
Its an eye-opener for us all!

your brothers are lazy they can do nothing. even if the opportunity is given to them on a platter of gold they can't still manage/maintain it

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Hero10001: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Which development is in godforsaking SE?! Are you mad ni?!!

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Olabestonic001(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
explorer250:

your brothers are lazy they can do nothing. even if the opportunity is given to them on a platter of gold they can't still manage/maintain it

Not really sir. they can.
I have some of my folks of SW extraction who have grown smarter over the years. They've shown that a cliche is not always true. But seriously, my people needs to go through some tough times to wise up. Honestly, the best that can happen to most people is a tough time. It always brings the best out of us. We will get there if those times comes. And I pray it comes speedily on us.
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Olabestonic001(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hero10001:
Which development is in godforsaking SE?! Are you mad ni?!!

Made in Aba goods.
Innosson promotions and a load of others.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Achuwa1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
U want them to stop collecting 'owo ile' from the industrious igbo guys,,,,they have been doing tht over the years & have gotten addicted to it to the extend tht some igbo guys are even doing shakara for them with the #20,#50,#100 tht they collect from them
But am surprised with the opportunities tht are bound in Lagos ,tht it is outsiders tht are exploring & enjoying such opportunitues coz of the laziness of the ppl of sw.
chaii,,,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its disheartening seeing many Yoruba youths whom were once Okada or Keke riders dropping them for owoda.

I know about 9 Yoruba guys who stopped driving keke and start selling tickets and writing chalks on buses.

Yoruba youths don't think because if they are actually thinking there is no way all the markets in Lagos are dominated by Igbos while Northerners sell foodstuffs and do other menial jobs while yoruba youths pierce ears, noses and eyelids shedding tats as a record deal is on the horizon.

Yoruba youths are the worst youths in Southern Nigeria if we should actually tell ourselves the truth.

14 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by uncleUPRIGHT: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
So you are saying your people are lazy,docile and are not developing.do you know the development happening in oyo,ogun,ondostates if what you mean is construction;do you know amount of work going on in every sw states,the ibo are dextrous that is true and i give it to them,do you know the volume of cocoa exported from ondo state which is nigeria largest export apart from oil,dude all region and its indigenes in nigeria are developing.
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Hero10001: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Made in Aba goods. Innosson promotions and a load of others.
load of what?! you're paranoid. SMH.
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Hero10001: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:
Its disheartening seeing many Yoruba youths whom were once Okada or Keke riders dropping them for owoda.

I know about 9 Yoruba guys who stopped driving keke and start selling tickets and writing chalks on buses.

Yoruba youths don't think because if they are actually thinking there is no way all the markets in Lagos are dominated by Igbos while Northerners sell foodstuffs and do other menial jobs while yoruba youths pierce ears, noses and eyelids shedding tats as a record deal is on the horizon.

Yoruba youths are the worst youths in Southern Nigeria if we should actually tell ourselves the truth.
To generallize is to be an i.diot ~W. Blake.
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Hero10001: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
uncleUPRIGHT:
So you are saying your people are lazy,docile and are not developing.do you know the development happening in oyo,ogun,ondostates if what you mean is construction;do you know amount of work going on in every sw states,the ibo are dextrous that is true and i give it to them,do you know the volume of cocoa exported from ondo state which is nigeria largest export apart from oil,dude all region and its indigenes in nigeria are developing.
Bro, these biabia flat.heads don't deserve your comment and energy, let em enjoy their idiocy to the fullest.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by manchy7531: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Even Okada riding has been taken away from them by northerners and to a lesser degree easterners

As for youths, not all yoruba youths are lazy thou..there are a lot of sensible and hard-working ones that I know, just that they are in the minority

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Olabestonic001(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hero10001:

load of what?!
you're paranoid.
SMH.

Seems you're suffering from low self-esteem.
Must you always antagonize even something obvious?

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Olabestonic001(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Not really. They are not the worst but they are worse sha. Some youths in some regions grows up to collect amnesty money na. But, sincerely, many more youths are really dropping their trades for "owoda". Its now one of the best selling profession and that's why cultism has increased in the past few years over here. I do not open the thread to denigrate Yoruba youths in anyway (if you've been to other major cities you'll know some of these guys are angelic comparatively) but to push us to see opportunities always. To me, even your shit if treated well can be a blessing to you.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by forgiveness: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:

So, are you saying there no yemego (give me money) for East? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
forgiveness:

So, are you saying there no yemego (give me money) for East? grin

There are agberos in East but they are not doing theirs on industrial scale like yoruba youths.

I have lived in Yorubaland for more than 3 years before relocating for good, Yoruba youths is full of undesirable elements.

Infacts thinking about them give me goosepimple.

I visited my sister at Akute last year, from Ajuwon to Akute is army of youths stopping every moving objects extorting money, as early as 6:30 AM they are already playing billiards and snooker while some sit on bench along the roads conversing.

My sister told me I have never seen anything yet, that they are despicable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by codedslayer: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
explorer250:

Cos you peddle dtugs and invest in baby factory does not translate to hardworking. Leave your old parent house for once and stop calling those better than you lazy.
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by MyGeneration(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
codedslayer:

Cos you peddle dtugs and invest in baby factory does not translate to hardworking. Leave your old parent house for once and stop calling those better than you lazy.
Better than him by raping everything that has skirts even ur own daughter's nd mothers?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by codedslayer: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

Better than him by raping everything that has skirts even ur own daughter's nd mothers?

Man rapes 34-year-old widow to death in Ebonyi State
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/man-rapes-34-year-old-widow-to-death-in-ebonyi-state/

Man rapes 72-year-old woman to death in Arochukwu, Abia
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/143601-man-rapes-72-year-old-woman-to-death-in-arochukwu-abia.html

The Ebonyi State Police Command says it has arrested a middle-aged man for allegedly raping nine children aged between six and 10.
http://www.abiafactsnews.com/police-arrest-man-for-raping-nine-children/

Joel Asogwa, a native of Opi in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, was on Tuesday arraigned before a Federal High Court sitting in Enugu for raping a 55-year-old woman.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/129853-25-year-old-man-docked-for-raping-55-year-old-in-enugu.html

Though the incessant rape of aged women which has lasted for about three years now at Ogbozalla community of Opi , Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State was not among the objectives of the Team 2015 Stakeholders Consultative Forum held recently in Enugu , the deadly and disgraceful issue suddenly re-echoed and formed a dominant
http://allafrica.com/stories/201306080030.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Anticabal: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:

@ bolded, Lol. You sabi them wella. The way they chase after buses with chalks on their left hands at ikorodu and obalende makes me lol.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by MyGeneration(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
codedslayer:

Man rapes 34-year-old widow to death in Ebonyi State
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/man-rapes-34-year-old-widow-to-death-in-ebonyi-state/

Man rapes 72-year-old woman to death in Arochukwu, Abia
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/143601-man-rapes-72-year-old-woman-to-death-in-arochukwu-abia.html

The Ebonyi State Police Command says it has arrested a middle-aged man for allegedly raping nine children aged between six and 10.
http://www.abiafactsnews.com/police-arrest-man-for-raping-nine-children/

Joel Asogwa, a native of Opi in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, was on Tuesday arraigned before a Federal High Court sitting in Enugu for raping a 55-year-old woman.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/129853-25-year-old-man-docked-for-raping-55-year-old-in-enugu.html

Though the incessant rape of aged women which has lasted for about three years now at Ogbozalla community of Opi , Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State was not among the objectives of the Team 2015 Stakeholders Consultative Forum held recently in Enugu , the deadly and disgraceful issue suddenly re-echoed and formed a dominant
http://allafrica.com/stories/201306080030.html
For any one crime commited by any igbo man concerning rape Yoruba's hv already commited like 10.
The ratio is 1:10

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by codedslayer: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

For any one crime commited by any igbo man concerning rape Yoruba's hv already commited like 10.
The ratio is 1:10

Bring your facts and stop pouring smelly spit everywhere. You are a disgrace to all sane Iboman.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by reuben79: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Achuwa1:
U want them to stop collecting 'owo ile' from the industrious igbo guys,,,,they have been doing tht over the years & have gotten addicted to it to the extend tht some igbo guys are even doing shakara for them with the #20,#50,#100 tht they collect from them
But am surprised with the opportunities tht are bound in Lagos ,tht it is outsiders tht are exploring & enjoying such opportunitues coz of the laziness of the ppl of sw.see ur mouth... ......

chaii,,,
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:

There are agberos in East but they are not doing theirs on industrial scale like yoruba youths.

I have lived in Yorubaland for more than 3 years before relocating for good, Yoruba youths is full of undesirable elements.

Infacts thinking about them give me goosepimple.

I visited my sister at Akute last year, from Ajuwon to Akute is army of youths stopping every moving objects extorting money, as early as 6:30 AM they are already playing billiards and snooker while some sit on bench along the roads conversing.

My sister told me I have never seen anything yet, that they are despicable

Do you mean on industrial scale with the yemego as largest employees? grin While in the east 100% self employed of yemegos are fully easterners. grin abi na lie? grin
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Hero10001: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Seems you're suffering from low self-esteem. Must you always antagonize even something obvious?
Obvious indeed! You have attributed villainy that simply result from stvpidity.
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by Hero10001: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where are the f'cking mod's at?! Or the mod's are anti-yoruba too?!
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by vivalavida(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Buddahmonk my man
Hahahahahahahaha

I am in lagos and i concur to all u have written
Re: Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW by chinchum(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
The OP is not from the SW, he is fooling around. He is from the SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictured: Buhari's ADC Converted To Photographer / 'you Betrayed Tinubu' - Fani-kayode Tells Fashola / We Can’t Survive Another Civil War, Sultan Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.