Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kpmg Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Test (2989 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Please Help Kpmg Test Format / Kpmg Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Test by ashala(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2006
PLZ i wld like to know how KPMG set their test.Is it the usual Gmat?,im asking cause i 've been invited for a test.Plz,its very urgent.
Re: Kpmg Test by blissfull(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2006
please, am also interested knowing much about the same kpmg test.
One luv, do email:laryblendbliss@yahoo.com.
Re: Kpmg Test by Deby(f): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2006
hi am also interested in knowing how the kpmg test is conducted. nelogirl@yahoo.com pls contact me
Re: Kpmg Test by abdulkadir(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2006
i know friends who did it while i was in school, its not realy Gmat, anyway it might be different now. then it had verbal which involved essay writting,obj,etc, current affairs, mathematics etc, i dont know if its still thesame
Re: Kpmg Test by Jduck13(m): 4:13am On Jun 14, 2006
Hey everybody come check out music/Radio and go to champs from freesyle and vote for the best between Jduck And Crayol
And Jduck And Menike
Re: Kpmg Test by 2good(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2006
I wrote my kpmg test while in school too. It comprises of about 3 essay topics, maths, verbal, current affairs and logical reasoning section. The problem is that you have a limited time. So I will advice that you leave the logical reasoning questions initially and attempt them if you finish other sections because they really take time to resolve.
Some of the current affairs questions they brought in my time which was way long(july 2005) were
1. Who won the UEFA Champions league for 2005( Ans=Liverpool FC)
2. How many countries do we have in European Union
3. Who is the chairman of Burea of Public Enterprises ( Irene Chigbue)
But I guess you will be tested on more current issues than I stated above.
The maths is usually of the GMAT format, while the verbal comprises both antonym, synonym and sentence completion.
  Hope I have been able to brief you on what to expect.
  Good luck
Re: Kpmg Test by coollove: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2006
pls i'll like to come 4 d test when & where are dey writing the test.

coollovetopdog@yahoo.com

GOD BLESS U.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Available: Architecture / UN PEACE International Scholarship For 2013-2014 / Sterling Bank Interview For Experienced Hire (marketing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.