Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student (35282 Views)

Hi Laspotech Student Kindly Help Me With This!! / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Any Laspotech Student In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by komek(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.

Bros this matter pain u o. Chai sote u nick named a PASS result as 4.1.

Pple shud not expect me to say rest in peace o. Cos I was told that he who eats by the gun will die by the gun
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by OkochiZico(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Imagine how our future leaders are killing themselves in d name of fraternity, God we need Your speedy intervention.

RIP young lad.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by uromicom: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
philip.adesola:
No cultist will enter heaven

shut up and comment something nice abi u no go university ?
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Pokemon43(f): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eternal rest grant unto him and let perpetual light shine upon him,may his soul nd d souls of all d faithful departed tru d mercy of God rest in peace.only God knows what happened.i pray he makes heaven cos dats all dat matters

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Pokemon43(f): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guyd pls don't quarrel again
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by uromicom: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
strangest: Wole is happy, i guess

abi bros hehehhehehhe na him start am ooo
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by deeptesting(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lagos State Government should borrow a leaf from its political brother state (EDO STATE) and recognize this cultist, Association of cultist Lagos State chapter....I think I will tweet Mr. BRF on this matter......
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Funpeter: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr. Chris:
My Bro, but taking a person's life is never a solution. Come to think of it, what about if he was innocent? What about innocent people being gunned down by these hoodlums that call them cultists?
You got a point bro,lets given him a benefit of doubt and only if the dead could talk.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Funpeter: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr. Chris:
My Bro, but taking a person's life is never a solution. Come to think of it, what about if he was innocent? What about innocent people being gunned down by these hoodlums that call them cultists?
You got a point bro,lets give him a benefit of doubt and only if the dead could talk.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by vanstanzy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is dreadful news! Hack down one at ones prime is what these cultists always do. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by bobokelly(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why is it that some peoples are so hearttless, you said this should not be made a front page, or is not news, if you are a parent that nurse a child from pregnacy to that level, you would not have mentioned that statement, though i dont support cultist, but is not an easy task to lose a dog not to talk of losing a child, Seun R.I.P.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
smh@ topic

naijasofamerica: What is the gain for doing this? I guess "NOTHING".

exactly.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Btruth: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
cry

And you want to tell me that in future, when this guys will started meeting their waterloo, people will be crying "God where is your face?"

Anyway, time will tell for them.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
All I know is that there is cultist. On this nairaland even though gonsef he will coment on this thread.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by iduzebaba(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by ElMejor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
[b][/b] angry Ndi ara lekwa haa....them knw themselves....
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Meringe(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
DrBaby: After living so close to d most notorious university in Lagos, I can say I av seen too many cult clashes to be counted. I knw too many ppl who av died frm it (almost al were cultist, infact all of dem). The most painful one was dt sunday mornin wen dey killed my neighbour (we av bn neighbours for over 15 yrs, went to same sec. Schl). He came back frm orientation camp n was killed dt mornin while his parents ad gone to early morn service for thanksgivin for his graduation frm schl.
Mehn, des cult guys came in so early, dey hung around d area, dey knew he was in, n d moment he stepped out, dey followed him n hacked him down straight. Twas too painful bt we al saw it comin cos d guy n his younger bro joined cult while we were al waitn for Uni admissions.
I think dey take pride in killin close to home.
While I give seun d benefit of doubt, yes, he cld b innocent, but I knw dos guys HARDLY EVER kill innocent ppl.
Dr. Reply my PM.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by PaulSeun89(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.

Rubbish! How did you know he's a cultist?

Who lied to you that Microbiology is the simplest of courses?

Pele o, agbalagba from rich home. God would have mercy on you.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by eightsin(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
R.I.P to d dead.
Men are always fighting fr supremacy. Thn aftr gettng it,they still fight to sustain it. What a waste of human resources.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Eillyeillz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
never ever bring ur game home.alwayz leave whatever and whoever u are at the school gates while leaving.R IP Ma broda...
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Bome01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
philip.adesola:
No cultist will enter heaven
You be God?
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by mayorrlad(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
otijah: They will not run far b4 they are cut, I swear

"B4 they are cut"? Nawa o... I hope they'll not be CUT into pieces... Anyway, rest in peace 2 the dead.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by delkuf(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wen will this guys grow up
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by DrBaby(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Meringe:
Dr. Reply my PM.

Hey, dint get ur PM tho I got the notification.
Maybe u shld resend.
Thanks
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by dnawah(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na wa o!now who go own nairaland.hope is not the people that were barned 4rm nairaland o?
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by adeyrule(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iif I say nothin happen nd dis news is fake u won't bliv me.bt I live at market close to balogun nd I didn't hear anytin of such
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by isaiahethan: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

who is that insult meant for? whats that..cant you ever discuss with someone without hurling insults?..is that how you were raised?.....are you dis uncouth in real life or is this how you address your elderly folks?

i graduated from a nigerian university...engineering dept at that...all ma life i have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man...quote me anywhere...they might molest,harass,humiliate etc..but hack down an innocent man...hell no...and try and be civil...you are not in your fathers dingy,shapeless ill lite sitting room where you can hurl insults at whomsoever you like....

I think ur right,it has happened something must kill a man
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by 3rdeye1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
They are always gentlemen at home but hit men on campus.....i feel the grief of his family though!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
adeyrule: Iif I say nothin happen nd dis news is fake u won't bliv me.bt I live at market close to balogun nd I didn't hear anytin of such
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.