Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Help, My Boss Is A Killer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, My Boss Is A Killer! (573 Views)

My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / How To Write A Killer Bulk Sms Proposal Revealed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Boss Is A Killer! by bizngr(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is the agony of most of us with mean bosses. If you have a boss who isn't a slave driver and a goal killer then you are fortunate.
Be the type of leader you want to have. That's the way to eradicate the meanness and insensitive attitude from bosses. Please read more here ------->http://www.bizngr.com/management-tips/always-company-2/

(1) (Reply)

Surgest: Genuin Ways Of Getting Student Loans Without Collateral / Can You Still Make Money With The GSM Short Code Business In Nigeria? / Aba Is Really The Japan Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.