Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe (18801 Views)

Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by preciouscrown: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2013
APC stakeholder: So this old fool cum attack dog is still alive..The Return of Asiwaju of Nigeria has awoken him from his perpetual abyss..we don hear ur normal rantings nah..so we aint bothered
Did I hear u say Asiwaju of Nigeria may be u mean ur own Asiwaju.Thief tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by TechyGuy: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2013
yfirstson:
Are you sure you are not blind? Is there any work that has been done from cocnut to liverpool? That's the section mentioned and it's one of d worst thing you can see in the world.

I am not blind especially to your misleading tactics.
My point is that they are on that road repairing it, whichever portion they choose to do first is their lot.
You and your fellow is sounding like they have neglected the road.
WORK IS ONGOING, they will get to Coconut - Liverpool stretch, that's not the only terrible portion of the express my friends.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Tonylyte(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2013
0lumide:

TRIBALIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FOREVER IGNORED

WHAT HAS THE INCONSISTENCIES IN NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA ALL OVER GOT TO DO WITH YORUBAS? ARE YORUBAS THE REASON NIGER DELTA IS ALSO BACKWARDS? ARE THEY THE REASON EAST WEST ROAD IS STILL A DEATH TRAP? NA WA OO
when u say naija-delta is back-ward, hw do u mean? E bi lyk say ya mama cari water wey them d tak baff cook food for u, you chop com d mumu here...if u're counting 7 mst developed states in nigeria, naija-deltan states woud be four in it...
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by peleson: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Elueme: With the exception of Lagos-Ibadan-shagamu road which I haven't travelled through in about 2 years now, I can attest to the other roads mentioned by Okupe. Benin-Ore axis is masterpiece but can't say much about Ore- Shagamu but learnt it's almost complete now. Abuja-Lokoja has seen a renewed commitment and it maybe commissioned next year after successive govts couldn't revive it. Enugu Portharcourt was a shame of a nation but the road is in a very top shape as a trunk A road. The Kano-Maiduguri dualization is complete etc.
These are normal Nigerians confirming the truth, that means Gej is working. If other past leaders did what he has done in just 2yrs, Nigeria will be a lot better.
Nigerians surely know whom to vote for in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by izzo22: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

Shame to people that brought up idiotic fools like you including Aguyii Ironsi who was used for suya by the Hausa/Fulani suya-men, Nnamdi Azikwe who was Tafawa Balewa's errand boy, Alex Ekweme who made himself house maid to a school teacher Shehu Shagari, Ojukwu who married FFK's leftover, Sylvester Ugor who was to be houseboy to Bashir Tofa before MKO disgraced them, China Achebe who chased Nobel price to his grave, Sheppopotamus and Jonathan who were cooks to Turai Yar'adua before Wole Soyinka and Pastor Bakare matched to Abuja to bring them out of the kitchen, and the endless list of nonentities from Biafra.

Tinubu and Obasanjo are thieves who deserve to be shoot at the firing squard; but for you fool to abuse my race, I will destroy your forefathers.
May God forgive you
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by luvinhubby(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2013
atlwireles: This is what you call a smack down. grin grin grin grin grin
Rob Van Damme style gringrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
The National Conference had been clamored for, for years. And a part from that, Nigeria as a country will politically expire in 2014. So every reasonable Nigerian knows it is pertinent that we convoke a conference and discuss if we need to move on together by redefining our sharing formula, demanding for State Police, autonomy of regions etc, or to secede back to our ethnic nations that we were before Amalgamation.

Tinubu is parochial, he is myopic in his policies, his stand is NOT even the stand of APC or the great Yoruba dynasty, that's how shallow he is, please ignore him, cos he thinks everything is about money.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by sonoble: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu goofed on this matter. When is the time right for anyone to call for national conference? When is it right to stand and do what is right? He has a right to his opinion but he is clearly not speaking for the Yoruba people. Ire o!
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Desola(f): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Odindin Tinubu ni hippopotamus yen pe ni ignorant?

Eranko tan n pe ni oku igbe yi ma baje ke!
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Rexyl(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2013
peleson:
These are normal Nigerians confirming the truth, that means Gej is working. If other past leaders did what he has done in just 2yrs, Nigeria will be a lot better.

Mr president has now waken up to the challenges bf him. He has just started but there is still a long way to go. I wish him success and I pray the next two years will witness tremendous achievements. Tinunu should join the train of progress for this nation, and wherever there are lapses he should provide ways to fix things.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by ERockson: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Okupe knows how to handle Tinubu, I just wish FFK is not on dis with dis despirate self acclaimed leader.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by whitecat007: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
The lies have been pulled apart with the SW road they included in their fraud. Yoruba can read you know!
jmaine:

You just dey blab since, prove am wrong if your head dey there . . .
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Truth is really bitter!

Okupe takes Tinubu to the cleaners using facts(verifiable facts), instead of APC supporters to counter the facts they decided to abuse/ridicule the man - some talking about his teeth, hair, face etc - are you better looking? Can you create anything talk less of a human being?

Tinubu is always against anything the president does, whether good or bad, he doesn't care about Nigerians (the masses) he cares only about his ambition.

He was against 'state of emergency', then NC.

Tinubu talks about GEJ changing his mind about NC, I don't see that as a problem GEJ is a democratic president and not a dictator, therefore he should be able to change his mind on issues after consulting.

My Father, My boss, Fashola change their minds about situation and policies, that doesn't mean they are weak, infact that's a sign of a good leader.

GEJ was against NC in 2011(according to Tinubu), but he is open to it now! Hws dat a problem?

I don't trust Tinubu and APC(because it's a regional party), I also don't give a damn about Okupe or PDP, I support Fashola and GEJ. I vote for individuals and not party, because they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Shine1177: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
While the Bola Tinubus of this world focus only on the 2015 general elections, most patriotic ordinary Nigerians are more concerned with the emergence of a true united Nation, based on equity and justice to all its component parts, devoid of schisms and rancour which has made it impossible for us to benefit from the full potential of all the God-given resources of our great Nation.

Tinubu suppose to know that we need this conference more than the politics of 2015 general election now, if not the injustice against Lagos having 20 LGA against Kano State 44 LGA will still continue and much more injustice against the entire South West.

Asiwaju missed it this time.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Olaolufred(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
I, LIKE TINUBU AND MANY OTHER NIGERIANS BELIEVE IN SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE.
HOWEVER, WE HAVE OUR FEAR OF IT COMMING WHEN RALLIES ARE ALREADY BEING ORGANIZED TO SUPPORT PRESIDENTS 2015 AMBITION.
WILL THERE BE FULL COMMITMENT OR WILL IT JUST BE TO SCORE SOME SYMPATHY?
WHILE I DO NOT CONDEMN THE GESTURE, IT IS COMING LATER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.
COULD THIS DECISION BE AS A RESULT OF THE CRISIS IN PDP?
WE ARE NIGERIAN, WE ALSO DESERVES TO KNOW.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by dollarlander: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tonylyte:
when u say naija-delta is back-ward, hw do u mean? E bi lyk say ya mama cari water wey them d tak baff cook food for u, you chop com d mumu here...if u're counting 7 mst developed states in nigeria, naija-deltan states woud be four in it...

Lol, lol, lol. Its not your fault. In your generation, you no dey go out of your local area so that somebody will not go and sell your papa's land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by yfirstson(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

I am not blind especially to your misleading tactics.
My point is that they are on that road repairing it, whichever portion they choose to do first is their lot.
You and your fellow is sounding like they have neglected the road.
WORK IS ONGOING, they will get to Coconut - Liverpool stretch, that's not the only terrible portion of the express my friends.
So you also can still attest to the fact that there are many terrible portions on the road that has been under construction for years. It's so shameful Nigerians like you celebrate mediocrity.
Where else in the world is road construction used to appraise performance of a government. And even at this simplest and stone age metric, Jonathan's government is still failing so woefully.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by whitecat007: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sorry, the foul air ends before 2015 whether you like it or not
doublewisdom: Well done Okupe. Hit them where it hurts most. Bl00dy hypocrites.
Fresh Air till 2019 jare.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Tinyemeka(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Elueme: Enugu Portharcourt was a shame of a nation but the road is in a very top shape as a trunk A road.
Please say what you know. The road has deteriorated back to the atrocious state it was in, prior December last year. Especially at the Okigwe-Umuahia axis. I used it this past weekend and had to work on my car suspension eventually.
I don't know for the stretch between Umuahia-PHC, but Okigwe-Umuahia is terrible! Wish I took pics.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by whitecat007: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
The only conference acceptable is SNC not the NC (national chow) he's calling for
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by jmaine: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: The lies have been pulled apart with the SW road they included in their fraud. Yoruba can read you know!

You should learn to shut up when due . . .
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by whitecat007: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
The thing by 2014 Jonathan would be begging to leave ago rock just as he came in
peleson:
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by TeaParty: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
But why is this rat poison called APC filled with Agberos including Tinubu and NL e-rats?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs:

Instead being ashamed that you have a highway in such a horrible condition in this century where nations are building roads with 8 lanes on each side. You are here arguing over which road is which. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Is it he-goats that drive on that road?

Okupe should cover his head in shame to even mention Apapa Oshodi highway. Highway with no street signs, no road marks and ridges building up as you approach the Osodi bridge. In this century. It is the reason why we say this leader is a joke. A complete joke.
With the likes of you on the side of Buhari and Tinubu, their fall is already certified. None of your posts has ever been logical since i joined NL. If truely you are being paid for this your kindergaten approach to arguement, then your paymasters should quickly fire you and ask for refund of your wage to the last kobo. I am making all effort to see how i can start liking APC because of NGIGE, but people like you with coated tongues keep making it hard for me. Bros you are free to hate GEJ but endeavour to always make sense by responding to issues with facts. We are not all kids here, besides we are in the 21st century where most answers to questions are clicks away from ones handset, laptop etc. I wish you can start hating objectively and stop taking up space here to vent jegune spleens on no one but yourself. It has gotten to where i dont even read your comments anymore cos of the rabbied manner with which you respond to the mere mention of the name GEJ. Something even tells me that the monicker BALLABRIGS is either Tinubu himself or Buhari. Pls quit being a bloody bore.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by incrediblestev: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
dollarlander:

Lol, lol, lol. Its not your fault. In your generation, you no dey go out of your local area so that somebody will not go and sell your papa's land.
The joke is on you, it is high time somebody told you Yoruba the truth, you all seem to be under some illusions of your own non-existent development and sophistication.

Apart from Lagos state, point to any of the remaining SW states that can boast of better infrastructure and facilities than their counter parts in the niger Delta, if there is any part of the south that should be lebelled underdeveloped, it is the SW with its arch archaic village looking towns and Yoruba beggars littered all over the pop place. You lots like to hide behind the developmental strides of Lagos to call your backward states developed, you guyz need to leave your leave your region and visit other parts of the south, you would realize the irony and folly in your delusional claims of achievement and development. Lagos is hiding a lot of glaring inadequacies in the SW, visiting any SW state is always a shocker to first timers as their boastful claims to genius is often betrayed by the sheer sight of grotesque images and dizzying scale of poverty and underdevelopment that stirs one in the face there. Abeg D's into get me Started o.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by ibrahym47(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
thank u jagaban 4 recomending a visionary leader like baba kabiru ...... osun adara o!
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by suskumayaya(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
atlwireles: The presidency sees a political opening in the southwest. They are determined to drive a bulldozer through it. This NC has simply disabled APC plans in the southwest.

HOW?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Ahasco(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
atlwireles: no mind the guy he's just a dunce, let him wash his dirty linen outside like his master "t*nubu"

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/49181/2013/03/05/jolly_ride_enuguportharcourt_expressway.html

I hope you know there is a difference between Portharcourt road in Aba and Enugu/Portharcourt Expressway.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by tunex23: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
incrediblestev: The joke is on you, it is high time somebody told you Yoruba the truth, you all seem to be under some illusions of your own non-existent development and sophistication.

Apart from Lagos state, point to any of the remaining SW states that can boast of better infrastructure and facilities than their counter parts in the niger Delta, if there is any part of the south that should be lebelled underdeveloped, it is the SW with its arch archaic village looking towns and Yoruba beggars littered all over the pop place. You lots like to hide behind the developmental strides of Lagos to call your backward states developed, you guyz need to leave your leave your region and visit other parts of the south, you would realize the irony and folly in your delusional claims of achievement and development. Lagos is hiding a lot of glaring inadequacies in the SW, visiting any SW state is always a shocker to first timers as their boastful claims to genius is often betrayed by the sheer sight of grotesque images and dizzying scale of poverty and underdevelopment that stirs one in the face there. Abeg D's into get me Started o.
I didn't want 2 respond not until I saw the word "yoruba". Your entire write up shows you are a big and mighty fool not only that you also lacks exposure 2 hav said only lagos is develop in the west, Pls join a bus and head 2 Akure, ibadan, abeokuta, Etc and get expose. Your life is retard.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Myself2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
mistudreh: Some will open this thread cos of their hatred for tinubu.

So you want to deny them their right to properly address the hypoccrisy of the two-faced politiician and criminal of grand proportions?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Forwetinnah: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs:

Instead being ashamed that you have a highway in such a horrible condition in this century where nations are building roads with 8 lanes on each side. You are here arguing over which road is which. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Is it he-goats that drive on that road?

Okupe should cover his head in shame to even mention Apapa Oshodi highway. Highway with no street signs, no road marks and ridges building up as you approach the Osodi bridge. In this century. It is the reason why we say this leader is a joke. A complete joke.

Hush it joor, you're very wrong to post a link that has nothing to do with the said highway..now who's the LIAR? Covering your blunder up by asking 'is it he goats that drive on that road?' Makes you even more silly. You got your jagons all mixed up, instead of you to bow out of the thread for confusing yourself, you're here bleeping shiii.tt! That fact that the roads mentioned have been worked on is enough for you to shut up,(he didn't Lie) other roads will follow..Don't expect GEJ to fix all the highways in 4years, we had Presidents before him and they did nothing. If your TINUBU was such a saint atleast he would have started some work on your Oshodi Apapa highway with all the money he got from Lagos instead of waiting for the FG, he claims to love Lagos soooo much right? afterall he makes all his quid from there. People like you are the ones who should hide their heads in SHAME..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper / Buhari Backs State, Community Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.