Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe (18817 Views)

Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by doublewisdom: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
incrediblestev: The joke is on you, it is high time somebody told you Yoruba the truth, you all seem to be under some illusions of your own non-existent development and sophistication.

Apart from Lagos state, point to any of the remaining SW states that can boast of better infrastructure and facilities than their counter parts in the niger Delta, if there is any part of the south that should be lebelled underdeveloped, it is the SW with its arch archaic village looking towns and Yoruba beggars littered all over the pop place. You lots like to hide behind the developmental strides of Lagos to call your backward states developed, you guyz need to leave your leave your region and visit other parts of the south, you would realize the irony and folly in your delusional claims of achievement and development. Lagos is hiding a lot of glaring inadequacies in the SW, visiting any SW state is always a shocker to first timers as their boastful claims to genius is often betrayed by the sheer sight of grotesque images and dizzying scale of poverty and underdevelopment that stirs one in the face there. Abeg D's into get me Started o.
Chop knuckle oshire. Na your mama really carry your belle!
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by doublewisdom: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
incrediblestev: The joke is on you, it is high time somebody told you Yoruba the truth, you all seem to be under some illusions of your own non-existent development and sophistication.

Apart from Lagos state, point to any of the remaining SW states that can boast of better infrastructure and facilities than their counter parts in the niger Delta, if there is any part of the south that should be lebelled underdeveloped, it is the SW with its arch archaic village looking towns and Yoruba beggars littered all over the pop place. You lots like to hide behind the developmental strides of Lagos to call your backward states developed, you guyz need to leave your leave your region and visit other parts of the south, you would realize the irony and folly in your delusional claims of achievement and development. Lagos is hiding a lot of glaring inadequacies in the SW, visiting any SW state is always a shocker to first timers as their boastful claims to genius is often betrayed by the sheer sight of grotesque images and dizzying scale of poverty and underdevelopment that stirs one in the face there. Abeg D's into get me Started o.
Chop knuckle oshire. Na your mama really carry your belle!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
WELL SAID SIR
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by incrediblestev: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
tunex23: I didn't want 2 respond not until I saw the word "yoruba". Your entire write up shows you are a big and mighty fool not only that you also lacks exposure 2 hav said only lagos is develop in the west, Pls join a bus and head 2 Akure, ibadan, abeokuta, Etc and get expose. Your life is retard.
hahahahaga... exposed you say...lol.....Exposed to Ibadan, that rickety red sand village town with corroded zinc dotting the ugly landscape....hahahah...abeg I have seen way better and more organized towns and cities in the south, Ibadan is the worst of all. which Nigeria Delta town you wan take compare Ibadan? shey na Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Portharcourt?. hahahah, I know how annoying it is to have the annoying truth thrown at you without warning But it has to be said. Yoruba land outside of Lagos has the ugliest states with rickety and old look..... drink cyanide if you want But make true.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by incrediblestev: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
tunex23: I didn't want 2 respond not until I saw the word "yoruba". Your entire write up shows you are a big and mighty fool not only that you also lacks exposure 2 hav said only lagos is develop in the west, Pls join a bus and head 2 Akure, ibadan, abeokuta, Etc and get expose. Your life is retard.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by TechyGuy: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
yfirstson:
So you also can still attest to the fact that there are many terrible portions on the road that has been under construction for years. It's so shameful Nigerians like you celebrate mediocrity.
Where else in the world is road construction used to appraise performance of a government. And even at this simplest and stone age metric, Jonathan's government is still failing so woefully.

I am not a hypocrite like you. Like I said, If you claim they are too slow in repairing the road, I will support you on that. The person you are defending sounded like the road is ABANDONED. Read his post, that's why I replied. They are working on the road, but in my opinion, they are slow. So stop the hate and get a life.
For your info, I also use the numerous terrible roads all over Lagos that have been from bad to worse, 14years after ACN/APC government. So keep your rant about celebrating mediocrity, you who dance to any tune by Tinubu and ACN/APC.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by yfirstson(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

I am not a hypocrite like you. Like I said, If you claim they are too slow in repairing the road, I will support you on that. The person you are defending sounded like the road is ABANDONED. Read his post, that's why I replied. They are working on the road, but in my opinion, they are slow. So stop the hate and get a life.
For your info, I also use the numerous terrible roads all over Lagos that have been from bad to worse, 14years after ACN/APC government. So keep your rant about celebrating mediocrity, you who dance to any tune by Tinubu and ACN/APC.
Yes, 14 years of ACN/APC's rule in Lagos and Lagos has numerous achievements to show for it. Tell me what your sorry ass has to show for 14 years of PDP's misrule in Nigeria. Is it the corruption, the cluelessness, the terrorist taking over a section of the country and killings that has been going on unabated while your so called achiever watches on. I asked you to tell me any country where roaad construction is a parameter for measuring government's performance and true to your type (mediocre praise singer), u can't mention any.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by clint77ng: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
atlwireles:

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/49181/2013/03/05/jolly_ride_enuguportharcourt_expressway.html

I hope you know there is a difference between Portharcourt road in Aba and Enugu/Portharcourt Expressway.
Dont mind those APC clowns, they dont reason before talking. They just want GEJ to fail but he aint failing. Oluwa dey with am. God blesss me, God bless GEJ, God bless naija

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
mbulela: The successes in the Transportation Sector including revitalization of collapsed and abandoned Railway Networks nationwide and the establishment of new modern gauge in Abuja, Kaduna, Ajaokuta and Lagos are self-evident.

Road Infrastructure has been handled expertly and effectively. These include:

a. Benin – Ore Road

b. Kano – Maiduguri dual carriage way

c. Enugu – Port Harcourt

d. Abuja – Abaji – Lokoja

e. Apapa – Oshodi Express way

How some of these men sleep at night bothers me. How can a supposedly sane man tell such lies without blinking?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by yfirstson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
clint77ng: Dont mind those APC clowns, they dont reason before talking. They just want GEJ to fail but he aint failing. Oluwa dey with am. God blesss me, God bless GEJ, God bless naija
You must be a clown to think GEJ aint failing, your universities have been on strike for close to four months now, BH is the government in the North and you still think you have a government that is not failing.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by highmood(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mr. If u talking about progress in our roads I think I will give thumbs up for,president G. If u have travelled much u will know that works are really going on on those mentioned roads and more. Have u plied d east west road? When last have u travelled on the Benin ore express road? The Lagos oshodi express road is very to close to me and i can see the work,going on there. We Nigerians we are not patient and want our rots to change in spate of 2 yrs without understanding the fact that for changes to take place in our economy is all a function of huge capital. Why were the previous admin not able to fix d roads so maybe this admin will start a fresh project and build on their success. See if we want to criticize we should do that constructively and offer solutions. Our president is trying his best, though he need to do more especially in terms of youths unemployment. He inherited all these and we need to give him time. I see many of these politicians are greedy and selfish. This is the reason if some of them gets into power, they become corrupt. I dnt trust most of these politicians that criticize him without offering any solution. We want to move this country forward right?, then we should join hands together. Its not a must to be at the aim,of affiars. That is selfishness.
ballabriggs:

Instead being ashamed that you have a highway in such a horrible condition in this century where nations are building roads with 8 lanes on each side. You are here arguing over which road is which. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Is it he-goats that drive on that road?

Okupe should cover his head in shame to even mention Apapa Oshodi highway. Highway with no street signs, no road marks and ridges building up as you approach the Osodi bridge. In this century. It is the reason why we say this leader is a joke. A complete joke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Myself2(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2013
How will corruption and stealing of state funds end in Nigeria when folks for whatever reason still celebrate and defend the worst criminals in thje land like Tinubu ?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by coputa(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu is not in a better position to criticise any government structure in Nigeria, because he has failed both individually and as a leader,he is not trusworthy,a desperate politician who care less about the people welfare..He will never come near jonathans record in astute public administration and discipline.he should close his mouth,Nigerians are getting wiser..
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by paschalndidi(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2013
I ve come to realize that in Nigeria politics, nobody is a saint. Let us pretend that either okupe or Tinubu is speaking for us, they re speaking for their masters. But the fact remains that we need national conference to discuss our problems whether it is today or tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Beforethewar: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
. quote author=ballabriggs]http://mobile.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-deplorable-state-port-harcourt-road-aba-abia-state

Here is a 25th Sept photo report on Okupe's Enugu PH road.

Like I said, to expect the truth from Okupe is to expect a dead man to dance.[/quote]
You're indeed an slowpoke. How else can anyone explain your going to Sahara the evil reporters to pick pictures of PH-Aba road (clearly labelled in the link you qouted)
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Beforethewar: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Before the war: . quote author=ballabriggs]http://mobile.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-deplorable-state-port-harcourt-road-aba-abia-state

Here is a 25th Sept photo report on Okupe's Enugu PH road.

Like I said, to expect the truth from Okupe is to expect a dead man to dance.
You're indeed an slowpoke. How else can anyone explain your going to Sahara the evil reporters to pick pictures of PH-Aba road (clearly labelled in the link you qouted)

Okupe said PH - Enugu road. And Tinubu's Omo. Onile is qouting PH-Aba road.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Iyegbu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Because of Doyin Okupe the opposition has to think hard before commenting against president Jonathan or they receive some lashes from the attack dog.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by digitaldipak(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Intresting stuff and given lot of value information. keep sharing more
https://www.printonlinestore.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos / Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.