Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Where Is Obadiah777 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Obadiah777 (1882 Views)

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Letter To Obadiah777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oh really? I dont hate Obadiah. I only showed sign of disagreement and push against is excessiveness during world war 3 saga and propaganding death of innocent children and people.

No hate feeling

1 Like

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Prophet OBD missing in action for 2 days. The religion section is becoming boring grin Any WW3 news? grin

Zechariah 13:8

8 And it shall come to pass that in all the land,” saith the Lord, “two parts therein shall be cut off and die, but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Paulscholari(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Oh really? I dont hate Obadiah. I only showed sign of disagreement and push against is excessiveness during world war 3 saga and propaganding death of innocent children and people.

No hate feeling
yeah bro..but seems u lead d opposition party against Obadiah's gospel, its fun to av u all.. :-)

1 Like

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by MEILYN(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bleble-swag:
nt only Jesus has followers, d devil has followers too.
And maybe u are the devil lol grin grin
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2013
MEILYN: And maybe u are the devil lol grin grin
and then u re my follower
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Paulscholari: This allegorical preacher of the bible seems to have taken a sabathical leave on nairaland. Ever since he has taken a bold step in allegorizing the events in the scriptures, he seems to have enjoy fame, friendship, criticisms, oppositions and lots more. In the course of his mission on nairaland, he has made some allies like Tgirl4real, tinypurplebaby, supporters like candour, haters like folykaze and more of a servant like most high. This guys are good in supporting their "mr nice guy" in giving him all the likes they could handle, commenting with every comments they could think of, to support and oppose those who goes against their own opinions, that is those who "err" ;-) .
This guy have made the house quiet lively in his own way,he his good with his works, giving you the reason why shouldnt be "nuked" :-) ,giving the blacks hope of rising to the position of world authority being the "jews"....turning your head and brain with the scripture in the way that your pastor will stand amaze at your dumbness...hahaha,i laff :-D . Well this guy has been good in here with his gospel, thou i aint his follower but i enjoyed his ministry. Love to see more of him in here..thanks :-)
-paulscholari (un-edited)
haha @ bold steps in allegorizing scriptural events. well brother i had to render unto caesar what was caesars. you know how it is ? hence the MIA cheesy salute to you chief wink
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
ammyluv2002: He's on strike abi u think say na only ASUU dey go on strike? cheesy #. kidding
grin grin jokes jokes jokes
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
saintvc: I saw a report of a missing person on tv. A 27yr old, black man with dreadlock.that must be him
grin grin basketmouth better watch out for his spot now cuz saintvc is on the rampage lol
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bleble-swag:
he's busy tryin 2 turn some bible verses up-side-down as usual, he tinks he knows it all, he's feeling pompous, i laff sha
cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
well this was a comical and touching thread. thank you all for the kind words. it is deeply appreciated. i would love to respond to it all but then i would be nuked by the spambot for spamming lol. but i see all the posts. thanks a bunches guys. went MIA for a coupla days cuz i had to render unto caesar his pound of flesh. wink wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Paulscholari(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
obadiah777: haha @ bold steps in allegorizing scriptural events. well brother i had to render unto caesar what was caesars. you know how it is ? hence the MIA cheesy salute to you chief wink
umnh...the prolific scribe is back..what are we to have for our spiritual nuggets this time..lool. And i hope u bought some goodies from MIA to your fellow forum mates, to the nourishment of the mind and heart, and salvation from being nuked..hahaha
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Obadiah777, loved by the ladies, envied by the guys for being loved by the ladies, respected by most, hated by even more...

Ahhhhh, we can't just get enough of this ijebu-igbo Jew grin
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by SalC: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
To different people, he mean different things.
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Joshthefirst(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
^^
To me. Oga obadiah is a respectable man. And an efficient moderator of this section.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by Joshthefirst(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03: Seriously?

Obadiah is a raving lunatic....yes he is funny but.....HE IS A MAD MAN!

Whats with all the love for this guy?

Must get to the bottom of this!

grin
he's a respectable man...to me at least cheesy
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by mcfynest(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by mcfynest(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Psalms 9:15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Obadiah777 by SalC: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: ^^
To me. Oga obadiah is a respectable man. And an efficient moderator of this section.
A respectable comedian he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' / Wrong And Sinful Ways Of Praying To God: Violent Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.