Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? (13215 Views)

You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! / Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here / How Do I Delete My Posts And Membership Account On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by felzylix(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rejoice5000: How can i be? are my not the one that wrote them and post.did i cover my eyes while posting them.mtweeeeen.
swthrt! No 1 is above mistake ehn* now see where your ego has landed you...

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by eluquenson(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yeah! Sometimes I feel like *how could I post such info without verification* sometimes I modify before its quoted, but all dis same I gboju mbe cheesy
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Originalsly: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:
Do you guys think Nairaland should have a delete button,so we could wipe our indiscretions??
We can. Press modify and you can reduce your post to nothing. @topic... I never made mistakes nor never really felt embarrassed. Whatever I wrote was what I swore was the truth....until others made me realize what I wrote was not even close to the facts....that I was wrong...dead wrong! My ignorance at the time I shall not delete...let it remain as a reminder that I no know it all!

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Dalazyou(m): 1:08am On Nov 18, 2013
..na so
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by mediachirps(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Bleble-swag:
wats there, people make mistakes, afterall no-one is perfect.
If you're a blogger, you should No you have to be up and doing with spell-check, and grammatical errors else, your bounce rate will increase
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by whitecat007: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Oh yeah! Wish I can delete all my posts, but unfortunately it's hard to turn back the clock
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Gudintent: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Nope.

However, if my post get a like, I read it again.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Mustay(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Originalsly: We can. Press modify and you can reduce your post to nothing.

Reminds me of a mod then that modified all of the mod's posts in protest against NL's owner. The mod simply modified and removed all of the mod's comments! Some of those comments were valuable.

Ironically, the mod is back again.
cool
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Jfactor(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2013
mostly nooo, if ever, i just modify it . sometimes, Mods are d ones dt err. twice, somebody email wz postd 4 mine, had 2 report.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by SpcAgtOko: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2013
sanniemoe: Once when I had an argument with Sniperinadiaper...

kiss *hugs* wink
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by kasconi: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2013
grin
felzylix:
swthrt! No 1 is above mistake ehn* now see where your ego has landed you...
rman: Never.

If I am not so sure of my contribution, I just read and do not comment.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Yes, a lot. Was really embarrassed with my poor composition and "scattering bottles" usually synonymous with mobile phone posts. Not so cool but funny.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Lizylaw(f): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Yeaaa. some of my posts back then sound childish wen I read them now.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by drnoel: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Very normal, thatz why we are human and not robots.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by seniorklop: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2013
nothing embarasses me more than seeing 100 likes on stupid post.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by LadyH(f): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2013
click2cbn: mk I go find dem posts folo quote am tongue
u folo quote am jare
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Yes oo. Those boys killed at Allu. When I 1st saw the thread, I thought they were bad boys for real and was making jest of their lipsrsealed

Time passed and I discovered it was a serious issue. I ran back to the thread to edit my post only for a guy to have quoted it cry and commented.. 'Smh, and person go marry you so?'

I felt really bad sad

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Mintayo(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
IAMBREEZY: yeah it also happens to me although sometimes i don't go back to my comments.
same with me too most times and sometimes,i go jus modify amcheesy
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Polio: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Never felt embarrassed.. Once i put it outhere, that is it .. No regrets and i dont care what anyone thinks.

I do what i want!
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by MomohLawal: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
aManFromMars: yeah, same feeling a moderator has when a silly thread is moved to front page. grin

Yes. Made some typing error and one of the dude rain abuse on me. I fell embarrassed and had since reduce my contribution.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
jmoore:
And a change of your username. grin grin
pls hw can i change my username as i am new on NL? Id appreciate if ud send d answer 2 my in my mail as i may nt return 2 dis page tnx alot
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by jmoore(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
The WhiteLynchM: pls hw can i change my username as i am new on NL? Id appreciate if ud send d answer 2 my in my mail as i may nt return 2 dis page tnx alot

Dude, deactivate your account and open a new one with your new username. Your are still new.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by quivah(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
crackhaus: Just last week, I quoted someone and goofed on my response.
I didn't even know my counter argument was wrong till I got quoted back by at least five people correcting me.
Damn, that was so embarrasing...but I didn't modify my post, I just un-followed the thread and pretended it never happened.

Maximum goof! grin grin
First time that happened actually, and I don't know what I was even thinking/
grin grin grin
i think i remember youwink
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by maki(f): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
You have no idea of how embarrased I felt after reading some of my way back posts.... cheesy
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Bome01(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Yeah!
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by tpia5: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
modify button can remove what you're embarassed about.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by HopeAtHand: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
tpia@:
modify button can remove what you're embarassed about.

But first you will be embarassed b4 modifying..

Instead of modifying which amount to eating ur words, why not delete and forget about it which to me is better by a distance.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by tpia5: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
delete is ok, but in the meantime, the modify button is a substitute.

But first you will be embarassed b4 modifying..

that cant be helped.

best to not type what would embarass you then. But if you do, then just modify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms / 10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.