Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? (13214 Views)

You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! / Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here / How Do I Delete My Posts And Membership Account On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by ichidodo: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
va
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided Silly post, i am feeling embarrassed that poster just wrote this poo angry angry angry angry
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Ajibel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ajibel: Yea truly, i've often felt pythonically novembarrassed embarassed embarassed when i go thro' my prev posts seeing my blunders that's why doe i've stayed on NL for long, i've got just a few posts embarassed

choi cry i'm diagonally embarrassed after re-reading this embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by EyeKandy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hardly ever. Only in times that I lashed out at someone with profanity.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by dejibimbo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
tpia1: topic

use the modify button for whatever you want to change.

its been around for ages.

if anyone has quoted you in the meantime, doesnt matter, that's their own prerogative.
now modify the quote let me see...just pray u've nt bin quoted b4 realisin d less-sense u made
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Yahoo1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
NOPE
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by aventura: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
If na so, overembarassment for don kill musiwa1-100 grin
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Castos(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fucking yes!!!

I was trying to say F*ucking
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by talk2hb1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Prowizy2(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Actually I've not been embarrassed by any of my post, d most embarrassing tin dat has happend 2 me on NL was d day i happend 2b d 1st 2 comment on a post in d politics section.. I called GEJ "A Retarden" mehn pple were dragging my shirt, slappin my head, kickin my ass, pullin my trouser, sum even pulled my shoes, at a point i felt sum1 tryin 2 pull off my boxers..

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Swiftlee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
For what? Who i the owe?
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by talk2hb1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ajibel:

choi cry i'm diagonally embarrassed after re-reading this embarassed
That sound SERPENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by abioila(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
I think it's just normal to feel embarrassed, in fact it's a sign of mental progression.
***feeling embarrassed already***

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Yahoo1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Prowizy2: Actually I've not been embarrassed by any of my post, d most embarrassing tin dat has happend 2 me on NL was d day i happend 2b d 1st 2 comment on a post in d politics section.. I called GEJ "A Retarden" mehn pple were dragging my shirt, slappin my head, kickin my ass, pullin my trouser, sum even pulled my shoes, at a point i felt sum1 tryin 2 pull off my boxers..
u deserve it
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Rejoice5000(f): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
How can i be? are my not the one that wrote them and post.did i cover my eyes while posting them.mtweeeeen.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Davo93(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
lilTunechi: Space Booker. Hw fa
I dey o... haha cheesy you caught me!
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by nbright: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
A little...
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by WebSurfer(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Am mostly the proudest, ask if you need to know how
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by diane10a: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can't remember the topic, smh, that's why I've stopped commentung
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by GSKing: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Too many times, Lol
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by diane10a: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can't remember the topic, smh, that's why I've stopped commenting
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2013

No. I have always been legendary!
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by crackhaus: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just last week, I quoted someone and goofed on my response.
I didn't even know my counter argument was wrong till I got quoted back by at least five people correcting me.
Damn, that was so embarrasing...but I didn't modify my post, I just un-followed the thread and pretended it never happened.

Maximum goof! grin grin
First time that happened actually, and I don't know what I was even thinking/
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alot
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by mikeuz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yes oo. That was two days ago,I made a grammatical blunder. Maybe ITK worry me,or I was just carried away by the excitment of the thread. Looking back at my post,I was like What did I just do. Now am typing carefully making sure I don't make another blunder.
On a second thought,who cares! we are humans and are bound to make mistakes grin
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
thank awkward moment when an idoit quotes you and you feel like killing him, you start typing very very long notes and posting them without reading. . . . Hours later you go back to the thread and discover you were acting 'childish' and decide to modify your posts. Anyone who has not modified a post has possibly never read his posts again. . . Or maybe he is arrogant and feels whatever he says is ALWAYS right. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
I posted what is on my mind or what I want solution to so what's the business of anyone and why should I be ashamed of my post. Am real and not fake,I don't have anything to hide.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by simpleseyi: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yes, severally. Some of my Ibo brothers and sisters have abused and cursed Awolowo and the entire Yoruba race, as a true son of Oduduwa, I have lambasted their (Ibo) forefathers too including Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, e.t.c. However, in my stable state, I respect some of these Ibo leaders, but their children have made me ridicule them.

Likewise, some fanatical, half baked church goers who call themselves Christains, have abused and cursed my religion Islam and my prophets, I have equally ridiculed their lord and saviour, whereas, this same man is one of my religion's first class prophets, but his pretending followers have made me blasphem by their provocative statements against my believes.

I have no apologies, you cannot abuse my race or my religion and expect a hug from me, except you want to hug 33KVA transformer.
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Prowizy2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yahoo1: u deserve it
says who?
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by tellwisdom: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
What post??
Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by chineloSA(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
yes, when I used abusive language to pass my point undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? by Ajibel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
talk2hb1:
That sound SERPENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah
python != serpent

#u grab wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms / 10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.