Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? (4182 Views)

Who Knows About DATUM Recruitment Service, And How True Is Dis!!!!!! / EZ Global Recruitment / Latest Opportunity for Graduates in Nigeria.. Syntek Global Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by Deejayprof: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS,
does anyone know anything about this NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE? This is because their advert for job seekers in North America, Asia, &co was out two weeks ago and I applied through their 'official' mail and there has been series of contact and form filling up to employment contract letter filling and a lot of scanning and uploadings but now it require that they help me process my visa after they have sent their International Passport to me and I have sent mine to them after all processes sha. In the contract letter, I signed that I am to start work on Dec. 2, 2013. They now referred my to Regional Global Immigration Attorney in Africa for my Visa processing and that will involve processing fee of a total sum of $US60. Please I need an advice on this step.Should I pay the money or not, not minding the fact that I have checked their website and the email seems correct? Please I need urgent advice because they claimed to have approved my visa processing after I have sent my International passport, Contract letter and other required details, and they gave me maxium of 8 days to respond after which my visa will be cancelled. Please respond consructively and with experience
Regards
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by Deejayprof: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

DEMAND FOR WORKERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA & ASIA TO
WORK IN USA.

We are ORGANIZATION OF NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE in
USA. We are licensed organization registered with the Global Ministry of Manpower and Employment Administration of US Government. However, we specialize in directing job seekers in procurement of US Work permit and Entry visas through US Immigration Lawyer on Employment Legal Consultative who will help applicants to secure their traveling
document to the United State.

We currently have demand to recruit skilled and unskilled workers in Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, South America and Asia to work at NAGRS in USA.

The Skilled Job opportunities require highly skilled individuals with reasonable experience and competence to work in NAGRS’ installations as well as facilities.

SALARY INDICATION:
A $5,000.00 - $9,000.00 USD Monthly
B $20.00 - 30.00 PER HOUR UNSKILLED
C Competitive allowances and compensation package as obtainable
according to United State labor laws.
D All contracts are meant to last for a Span of 60 months 5 years,
and liable to upward review on a quarterly basis.

All registered agents who have reliable candidates ready to work and live in United State should please contact us as soon as possible. Individual Candidates should kindly send their
Resumes/CV to (Send CV using the apply link) or (Send CV using the apply link)

Best regards,

The Secretary,
Global Employment Organization,
Court Square Place, 25 - 03 66th Road
Long Island City, NY 22103 - 5707, USA
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg u no go put the email or link so that guys go fit apply too.share d luv wink
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by dexter004: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Was an interview conducted? What account are you to pay into? What is the visa application process you've been briefed with? Have you being told the particular type of visa for your employment? You can always call the US visa embassy, Nigeria to confirm the existence of such a company, check for the contact no. on the USA embassy site.
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
It's Scam. Please, for your own sake, disregard the message and end all correspondence with them.
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by jossy26: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Has anyone confirm this recruitment? Pls share thanks in anticipation
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by Donengr: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2017
This might actually be a scam, though no confirmation yet
Re: Is North America Global Recruitment Service Real? by ibroh22(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Deejayprof:
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS,
does anyone know anything about this NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE? This is because their advert for job seekers in North America, Asia, &co was out two weeks ago and I applied through their 'official' mail and there has been series of contact and form filling up to employment contract letter filling and a lot of scanning and uploadings but now it require that they help me process my visa after they have sent their International Passport to me and I have sent mine to them after all processes sha. In the contract letter, I signed that I am to start work on Dec. 2, 2013. They now referred my to Regional Global Immigration Attorney in Africa for my Visa processing and that will involve processing fee of a total sum of $US60. Please I need an advice on this step.Should I pay the money or not, not minding the fact that I have checked their website and the email seems correct? Please I need urgent advice because they claimed to have approved my visa processing after I have sent my International passport, Contract letter and other required details, and they gave me maxium of 8 days to respond after which my visa will be cancelled. Please respond consructively and with experience
Regards
pls bro, did you pay the money or it's a scam?

(1) (Reply)

Esorae Luxury Interview / Oppotunity ! Oppotunity !! / ECOWAS Graduates Officer Recruitment (USD 89,289.87/Annum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.