Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! (4176 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test / I Advice You Gatecrash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by chyna4luv: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
I applied since last year December and I received an invite for an aptitude test this afternoon but I was unable to post it because of my work. I am not interested because I am currently working. If you're interested this is the invite below;

U r invited for a recruitment test ¿ Insourcing Ltd 11th floor Elephant Hse, 214 Broad str., on tuesday Dec 30, 2014 by 11am. Come along with r originals and copies of all ur credentials icluding fslc, birth cert, hb pencil, eraser and 8 white background passport photographs. Dress corporately and be punctual.

The sender's name is, Insourcing.

#YouMustBeEmployed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by stint(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls what position did you apply for. Did they ask for work experience. I would appreciate whatever information you can give about the job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by chyna4luv: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
stint:
Pls what position did you apply for. Did they ask for work experience. I would appreciate whatever information you can give about the job

You asked a good question. I applied with my HND for teller, no experience needed but, I had experience during my IT , sales and other unrelated experience to teller position.
Hope this helps?
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by PHAYOL81: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Hw and y am i smellng SCAM here? :/
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by braine(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
There's no such company online, except this post on NL.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by Durchess(f): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2014
braine:
There's no such company online, except this post on NL.
there is, i heard they recruit 4 banks
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by singlefade25(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2014
chyna4luv:
I applied since last year December and I received an invite for an aptitude test this afternoon but I was unable to post it because of my work. I am not interested because I am currently working. If you're interested this is the invite below;

U r invited for a recruitment test ¿ Insourcing Ltd 11th floor Elephant Hse, 214 Broad str., on tuesday Dec 30, 2014 by 11am. Come along with r originals and copies of all ur credentials icluding fslc, birth cert, hb pencil, eraser and 8 white background passport photographs. Dress corporately and be punctual.

The sender's name is, Insourcing.

#YouMustBeEmployed
Only HND.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by greatsodade(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Insourcing is at Elephant house @ Apongbo lagos Island.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by wunmi590(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Durchess:
there is, i heard they recruit 4 banks

First bank to be precise
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by wunmi590(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
singlefade25:
Only HND.

Dey ar nt recruitn wit HND, dey ar only rcruitn 4 ND, it is frst bank, aftr passin d frst stage, wen u scle tru 2 d nxt dey wuld tel u dt dey ar only intrstd in rcrutn only OND hldr, so if u av HND jst 4get abt it nd use ur OND
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have a question for the op. If you didn't ha e a job now would you have posted an invite for an interview and advised people to gate crash?

This invite is not for applications but for people who have been screened from previous applications. When a crowd of uninvited arrives and the whole thing is cancelled nobody gets the employment or some shit like the immigration stuff happens what would you say.

While I understand the benevolent nature of your post I also think it is wrong. Post for applications not interviews many people may be depending on this and gate crashers could ruin their chances.

IMO.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by odeebee: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
GMB 2015
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by singlefade25(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
wunmi590:

Dey ar nt recruitn wit HND, dey ar only rcruitn 4 ND, it is frst bank, aftr passin d frst stage, wen u scle tru 2 d nxt dey wuld tel u dt dey ar only intrstd in rcrutn only OND hldr, so if u av HND jst 4get abt it nd use ur OND
ok
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by wunmi590(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by chyna4luv: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
armadeo:
I have a question for the op. If you didn't ha e a job now would you have posted an invite for an interview and advised people to gate crash?

This invite is not for applications but for people who have been screened from previous applications. When a crowd of uninvited arrives and the whole thing is cancelled nobody gets the employment or some shit like the immigration stuff happens what would you say.

While I understand the benevolent nature of your post I also think it is wrong. Post for applications not interviews many people may be depending on this and gate crashers could ruin their chances.
IMO.

Oga, kindly check my previous post you will discover that I am not a selfish fellow. I have used my own cash to load credit and send a customised test invite to people in this forum to gatecrash test. E.g during ENTERPRISE BANK TEST last year, I sent a customised test invite to not less than 100 people here to gatecrash.

#StopPoisoningABenevolentHeart

1 Like

Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by omenpetrol: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
chyna4luv:

Oga, kindly check my previous post you will discover that I am not a selfish fellow. I have used my own cash to load credit and send a customised test invite to people in this forum to gatecrash test. E.g during ENTERPRISE BANK TEST last year, I sent a customised test invite to not less than 100 people here to gatecrash.

Very true I can attest to this
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by bonasera: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Job seekers search and join a group called "job links nigeria" on facebook. It's very helpful with information. Very.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by buoye1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks 4 d info
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by flywheel(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
armadeo:

IMO.
Read well, it says recruitment test not interview.

1 Like

Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by mrking3(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
armadeo:

IMO.
what is this one saying? This guy SELFISH die!! A lot of peeps in here got their present job through Gate crashing!! some of you that don't have anything to offer will still be the one to discourage those with kind hearts.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by singlefade25(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2014
mrking3:
what is this one saying? This guy SELFISH die!! A lot of peeps in here got their present job through Gate crashing!! some of you that don't have anything to offer will still be the one to discourage those with kind hearts.
Don't mind him jor.
Re: You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! by singlefade25(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
chyna4luv:

Don't mind him jor. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

One Person Needed. / First City Monument Bank Test. / IF You Are Intrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.