Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Electronixs Experts List Of Mordern Opamps In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronixs Experts List Of Mordern Opamps In Nigeria (527 Views)

Dinosaurs Could Be Brought Back To Life Using bird DNA, Experts / An Invitation-only Community For Technology And Business Experts And Enthusiasts / Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electronixs Experts List Of Mordern Opamps In Nigeria by mexzony: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Electronic experts ok heres the thing i need to buy a very mordern high speed and very high slew rate opamp(operational amplifier) both quad and dual opamps but i only come across the old LM324 and LM348 which have very low slew rate and dont perform well at frequencies above 2khz.
So pls if anyone knows mordern opamps available in Lagos nigeria capable of performing up to 100khz and consumes low power then i would be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Improving High Contact Center Attrition Rates – Not Easy, But Worth The Effort / Has Anyone Been Able To Use Their MTN BIS Since Sunday Night? / Where Can One Report All These Mobile Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.