Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities (53177 Views)

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lyly911(f): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
screenagerjoe: Genevieve ke.... She shld nt b on dt list at all....
WHY
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Dannyvoltron(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Melvin fa?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
genny is humble whether anyone believes it or not,meet her personally you will understand what am saying,but one thing I noticed about her is that she is "no nonsense lady"she is the kind of lady that feels because she is humble should not now make anyone feel they can turn her humility into stupidity,I could remember someone once complained to me that there was a time she called genny and the way she answered her sound somehow,and I asked this same girl that when she receives a call from a stranger how does she react in the first place?will she just start laughing and pretending to be nice to the person?before u condemn someone examine urself first,when baba keke forked up with 2face during that time despite 2face being the humble type he still showed them pepper and made sure he left their record label not minding what they will say and we wey know say him humble know say him humble no matter what the kennis crew may say,so that is just it,and to those abusing the op you don't have to do that,he only did the analysis according to his own opinion and if you have a different view don't insult him just make ur own point or better still create ur own thread and state your own top five humble celebrity!!lobatan!!!
Olamide is humble also but if you look at him facially u would think he is the very proud type,that's was what I used to think also but recently I discovered that the dude is humble and very funny guy,I realized sometimes in life you have to meet people before you truly know the kind of person they are,I was judging olamide based on what I view about him on tv but seeing him behind the tv made me realized those guys dey humble ooo,person wey I wan meet to confirm if he is really humble is wiz-kid
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by paris10: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Very opinionated and illogical. Your findings are too childish and lack substance. You dont know these people personally and not in the position to give judgement.

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by kushsy: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg remove genny n replace wt ramson noah..
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lyly911(f): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ijayzbrainz: Tu baba on da list....I tink nobody is gonna doubt dat.....dat guy is a genius.cherish him so much.one Love!but wait o...pls do me a favour by getting Genevieve out of dat list.she doesn't worth being der @all even in first 100.
WHY Do u no d definition of humble
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Princewill1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
1,KANU NWANKWO 2,TUFACE 3,J MARTINS 4,DON JAZZY 5,SOUND SULTAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lyly911(f): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Leo Adewale: I believe this thread is based on personal opinion. Whoever ain't satisfied with it should post his/hers.
thank u..true talk my broda
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by kruz2020: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yea 2baba is gud to go av seen him bf life as he is humble to d core for genevive n funke dnt rilli knw but i luv them.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you dreamt of tuface?hmmm you better go for pregnancy test

I wore him the condom myself
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by spicyhoney(f): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuface is very humble, infact, humilty can be learnt from him. Speaking from personal encounter.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Sike(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
mascot87: Abeg add wizkid jorrundecided
Add Wizkid? Wizkid wey dey call fan "broke a. ss nigga" humble?? Oh pls!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by marymarcel009: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fussbot:

where are you from?
ansa D question jore,nd stop askin qstion upon qstion.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by delors(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
jrerico1: Olamide na name of human being?? Is nt popular nd rap nonsense. E shld not b in top 15. 'I knw u love me~i love u 2. His a disgrace
Mumusky
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by delors(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
I 'd pick Tuface, Banky W, MI, and IcePrince. Having been around MI, Jesse, Icey and Brymo at different places, the studio, National stadiium surulere, SWE bar, Marquee, Eko Hotels, Protea Ikeja, etc, I def know Jesse is a very pompous niggi...and Brymo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by babyboy3(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
3. Genevieve

The beautiful Genevieve. Many call her the most beautiful woman in Africa. Whether you agree or not, one thing is for sure…She’s a damn good actress with a classy and sophisticated fashion sense! She is praised by many around the globe, and she always takes time to remember where she comes from. Even when baited to bad mouth her country in international news interviews, she refuses to say anything bad about Naija. Got to love her for that!

I don't who is deluding who? Most Beautiful in Africa? Common!!!

And Humble someone who looks down her nose at people!!!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ketoprofen(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Genevive kwa?
OP definitely has a different meaning to ' humble
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
If riff raffs are what u call celebrity then you are from the lost world!
Olamide na u be fussbot grin
Sori ur popularity no pass lagos tongue
Ur songs are as stewpid as u, same for ur co 9ja musicians except Asa,2baba and Frank Edward!
Humility my a55! undecided

Fussbot:

where are you from?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
U call wizkid a kid and olamide is what?
Abeg all of them na the same

Ninilowo:
The thread is not for KIDS.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
I am from the same place with ur papa smiley

chuksoyo21:
with all sense of humility i wisk to ask, are u 4rm zamfara state?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Good to know he's ur papa's g ay partner grin
grin grin

Gorrbachev:

Your Papa,do you want to meet him?..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Winch! When did u fly in from india?
NONNYG: U MUST BE A LEARNER

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Vdollars(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Olamide that insulted his fan on twitter? U guys tink he's humble? Never!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by iamboody(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Subjective list. Mine are
1. Ifeanyi Ugoeli
2. Tade Adeoti
3. Engr. Adeyemi
4. Danjumo ibrahim
5. Bethel illah.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Sexytemi(f): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Ahhhhh, funke ke?, plsss oooo remove her name 4rm d list, she might b funny, a good actress, bt humble, certaintly Not ooo, cuz even by d way she acts n present herself on set, u cn easily tel dat humility is far 4rm her ooo, bt love her dough(i.e, d way she acts)
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Fussbot: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Decryptor: If you marry a yoruba dude, u'll regret to the extent you'll want to kill your baby
prison break alert!

Ofcourse from YABALEFT!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Fussbot: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2013
peppy luv: If riff raffs are what u call celebrity then you are from the lost world!
Olamide na u be fussbot grin
Sori ur popularity no pass lagos tongue
Ur songs are as stewpid as u, same for ur co 9ja musicians except Asa,2baba and Frank Edward!
Humility my a55! undecided

lwkm..i no be olamide o

bt seriously ur daftness is humorous..2 say olamide songs are stewpid
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Fussbot: 12:36am On Oct 16, 2013
marymarcel009: ansa D question jore,nd stop askin qstion upon qstion.
k...olamide is a Nigerian rapper..we cool?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Fussbot: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2013
PapaFejiro: Really who is Olamide? except you say nairaland is only for lagosians. is he known in Benin, PH or warri? Oya answer.
and how do u know they dont know him in ph or warri?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by rapcy(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Are u for real Where is jmartins?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by chucky234(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Those of us who knew 2face way back in Festac can say here that dude was always full of himself,he is the egocentric type always forming big boy. Faze and Blackface mingled with everyone in the hood not minding how small or how poor you are, Blackface spent all he made from music on poor guys in Ajegunle but 2baba sees them as low class people who arn below his status.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.