Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake (53206 Views)

Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Daminaj1(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
From the desk of Linda Ikeji who has been accused of showing off a fake Birkin bag as the real thing..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7UK3ohAag/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Let me apologize to the true Linda Ikeji fans who may have been offended by my rant the other day! I reacted because I thought it was really a confirmation from Hermes. But I later found out that Hermes would never confirm the authenticity of a bag over IG dm. If they're wrong, the owner of the bag could sue so usually they ask you to bring the bag into one of their stores and if they find it to be a counterfeit, they could seize it. So that dm was a fluke. But anyway, enough about the bag. It's so petty! Can't believe how much we argued over it and how crazy I went over it! ☺ But the whole drama has made me realise that the amount I spent on 2 bags could have changed a few lives if I'd invested it in them. But I'm bag obsessed, what can I say? . May God bless you so much that the least of your worries will be a bag! Anyway, I've decided to double the amount of money I'll give out this year to aspiring female entrepreneurs. Been feeling a little guilty I want to redeem myself. I've told my pple to find a venue asap and have y'all meet me soon. Success is sweet, I tell you! When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that! I want so many ladies to succeed so the next generation can have more women to look up to. Plus, one of the must rules of getting blessings from God..is that you must spread it. You're allowed to buy bags every now & then but you must help others..That's the only way He will continue to bless you! Anyway, having said all that..I'm going on a luxury trip to Dubai soon with family and friends and I'd like to a take a true fan along. It will be an all-expense paid trip with shopping money included . Trying to figure out how to chose though. Any ideas? Oh and by the way, this is my fist selfie

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Daminaj1(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
smiley smiley Read all about the bag scandal and her apology on http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-apologize-for-fake-hermes.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by legwa10(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'v seen, i'v heard so what next

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by gist4kidsblog: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Destined2win: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
After reading about linda's rant, I come see say maturity pass 'I get money' or 'I don old'.

All the same, since she apologized, no biggie.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by cruzita(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided don't worry we have forgiven u,so where can I come and collect the money since I'm also an aspiring entrepreneur

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by hob(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
issorai

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by dubylhover(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
y does she want to help only female entrepreneurs ? how abt males? anyways its her business.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Dubemkelly(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well buying fake or real hermes Bag aint any of my business...You're incharge of ur expenditure but be WISE

20 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by theshaderoom: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Tallesty1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
When folks on here complained that she spends extravagantly on bags and other accessories, some ass-licking fans called them haters. I wonder what they would say now that Linda has realized that what she spent on those bags are too much.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by terminatorrr: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
"Success is sweet, I tell you! [/b]When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that!".[b] Does she always have to point this out?

I think it's high time she stopped all these her speeches cos she keeps revealing her insecurities more with each speech. Is she trying to say she would have hustled this hard if she had a rich dad or even a husband?

Yes, she is self made but not everybody can be like her, she should stop trying to belittle people with her statements. It only shows how incomplete she feels even with all the money.

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by dotcomnamename: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by brownjulie(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
part of me love this girl like kilode, the other part is jealous of her(she has achieved so much for herself)..... confession time smiley

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Sasuwa(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Lasveg(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
dats wot hapens wen u hav ego problem. Going thru much stress just to prove to d world dat u r rich..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by gunuvi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nonsensical nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
I hop u show us ur husband next and pls dnt show fake husband

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by otswag(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hehehehe! Damage control

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tunwumi: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is she a fake ass hustler too?

Apology accepted.
She's tryna borrow a leaf from TY Bello.
Cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by aleeyus(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is only jobless people will ........................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by dotcomnamename: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
terminatorrr:
"Success is sweet, I tell you! [/b]When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that!".[b] Does she always have to point this out?

I think it's high time she stopped all these her speeches cos she keeps revealing her insecurities more with each speech. Is she trying to say she would have hustled this hard if she had a rich dad or even a husband?

Yes, she is self made but not everybody can be like her, she should stop trying to belittle people with her statements. It only shows how incomplete she feels even with all the money.

Very overrated cunt undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by godoluwa(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
its good that she apologized. message to all celebrity ass-licker, stop turning human being to your god coz a nigga abuse me coz i rebuke linda.. and to linda, everything belongs to God. Above all, nobody is perfect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Pavore9: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some Nigerians get time to argue about bags!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Smellymouth: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided why this lady dey rant like person wen dem dey fvck? undecided if u like buy bag worth $100k, e nor concern anyone..

The truth is -- NOBODY GIVES A FVCK

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Millz404(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have one question to ask....................... WETIN CONCERN ME?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by babythug(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
She seems a bit "show offy" to me. There are people who are just as wealthy and are not all over social media like this. She has to chill.

I get that she's a celeb of some sorts and imagines she's inspiring people with her life and story but she can be subtle!

Why do we need to know she's headed to Dubai on a luxury trip for eg?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by KOnce: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by simplyOJ(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Maturity; Linda, maturity. Thumbs up for you. I was so disappointed yesterday about those
rants, but i guess we all make mistakes and ability to accept those mistakes
and move on is what count. He who has not sinned before should cast the first stone, else...........

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.