Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? (869 Views)

Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Mathematical Proof That Man + Woman = 2 Donkeys That Live Happily Together! / The Secret To My Happily Married Life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2013
Guys, married men, please be sincere. Which of these would you happily do for your wife?

1) Bathe and take care of the children every morning b4 they go 2 school.

2) Cook 4 d family @ least 4 times a week.

3) Wash her undies always.
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Alex4zee(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
None undecided .
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Markvelly: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
None
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Markvelly: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wetin i go chop today
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Markvelly: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alex, I wud feed the children bt wit poison coolAlex, I wud feed the children bt wit poison
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by sawg91(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wot I will do is nt included in ur write up, mayb u cn modify it...**washing tinz on point; dis plate and undies small today sha**
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Una no love una wives?
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Markvelly: Alex, I wud feed the children bt wit poison coolAlex, I wud feed the children bt wit poison

O boy! I no prae make I get ur type as father
Re: Which Of These Would You Happily Do For Your Wife? by twopet(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2013
I can help with d cooking or with bath 4 d children.I can help with d cooking or with bath 4 d children.I can help with d cooking or with bath 4 d children.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. / A Touching Story / What Is John Dumelo Doing To Yvonne Nelson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.