Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Funny And Amazing Rainfall Experience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny And Amazing Rainfall Experience. (447 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / 24 Hours Nonstop Rainfall In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Amazing Rainfall Experience. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Just few minutes ago, i saw something fascinating i got confused at first, i thought i was still dreaming... I heard the sound of the rains coming, i waited and waited but they did not come, i observed that it was raining from two directions, i saw the rains dropping on a building about 70metres away, but not where i was standing, i saw that even the road on the opposite direction, about the same distance away was misty, i just stood under the rain watching and waiting in amazement...chai, i never see this kind thing before o grin ;Dabeg, any scientific explanation for this phenomenon.? grin
Re: Funny And Amazing Rainfall Experience. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2013
I was trekin home lastweek nd at a point i felt d rain heavily upon me bt wen i got 2d next bustop dia was no rain. I finaly got 2d juncture of my ouse nd if u c rain dat was falin dat syd, i refusd 2enta d street. I tld my self i rada wait dan 2enta my own street.
Re: Funny And Amazing Rainfall Experience. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Cykik: I was trekin home lastweek nd at a point i felt d rain heavily upon me bt wen i got 2d next bustop dia was no rain. I finaly got 2d juncture of my ouse nd if u c rain dat was falin dat syd, i refusd 2enta d street. I tld my self i rada wait dan 2enta my own street.
choi, these are signs of End Time Ogrin after that funny experience, it rained for less than 20 minutes and if you see the kind sun when shine ehn. E fit make person with bald head mad o.

(1) (Reply)

Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland / Please If You Like Your Life Open And Read This Thread! Ignore For Doom! / Does Being Shy Means You Don't Have Confidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.