Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Does Being Shy Means You Don't Have Confidence? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Being Shy Means You Don't Have Confidence? (443 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Shy And How To Overcome It / 10 Advantages Of Being Shy / Do You Have Confidence? If So Tell Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Being Shy Means You Don't Have Confidence? by godman01(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
I quite disagree that being shy relates to you don't have confidence and I think they are two different issue or what do you thin
Re: Does Being Shy Means You Don't Have Confidence? by Hostermipo(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2013
godman01: I quite disagree that being shy relates to you don't have confidence and I think they are two different issue or what do you thin
get this right, the level confidence of your determines how shy you will be. If you don't have confidence definately you wil feel shy...

(1) (Reply)

How You Take Know Nairaland? / A Free report Reveals How A Newbie Makes $1k On The Internet / Nothing Lasts Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.